Baldness

Hi again swamp thang. Transiting Uranus has been conjuncting your Mercury and squaring your Uranus for a while. That will do it to you. Mercury is your thinking and Uranus will send it haywire for a while. It is a good transit though. It does spark interest in the occult and will give you a whole exciting new way of thinking.

mrs.spencer

I've heard the gemini rising with the aquarius decante usually has diffrent hair patterns or baldness...I've known several people with this and hence....it seems to be true!

siamese_dream

I'm a 21 yr old woman w/ rather severe hair loss ...doctors say it is due to stress, but I am not so sure (Neptune in 6th house = mysterious diagnosis?). I believe that I may have a thyroid problem (Venus in Taurus opp. Pluto). Perhaps adrenals as well.

I have an Aries Moon, squaring my Leo Asc. Fire and air are strong in my chart.

I also have Mars (Cancer, 12th house) opp. Neptune...which apparently is associated w/ inflammation issues? I'm sure Aries Moon adds to this as well.

Anyone w/ insights, please add 'em! I'm just beginning to explore my health problems....

yelena234

AquariusT said:
Leo is the sign of baldness, ime.
As I know women with Venus or Moon in Leo have a tick hair, what is not the same as somebody has only Sun in Leo. My cousin has Sun in Leo, Venus in Virgo and has tick hair. Here is again different.
There must be something else about hair and baldness.

hermetic

siamese_dream said:
I'm a 21 yr old woman w/ rather severe hair loss ...doctors say it is due to stress, but I am not so sure (Neptune in 6th house = mysterious diagnosis?). I believe that I may have a thyroid problem (Venus in Taurus opp. Pluto). Perhaps adrenals as well.

I also have Mars (Cancer, 12th house) opp. Neptune...which apparently is associated w/ inflammation issues? I'm sure Aries Moon adds to this as well.

Anyone w/ insights, please add 'em! I'm just beginning to explore my health problems....

for young females to experience hair loss is usually hormonal issue.
My several friends and cousin have this, and they all seeked naturopath methods of cure for this. Especially when my cousin got really worried about this I have done lots of reading and all research so far points that disbalance of hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis is the main cause, and hair loss is very much connected to possible anovulation - PCOS, increased testosteron and insulin sensitivity(which my cousin later got all diagnosed). Not to scare you but doctors are very easy to call everything stress-related and leave it at that. I suggest you do complete hormonal testing, cause, while it is normal for men to lose hair, and remain completely healthy otherwise(high testosterone) for females it usually is only a symptom of a disturbance.
I also have Neptune in 6th and had all kinds of hormonal issues in the past 10 years

siamese_dream

hermetic said:
for young females to experience hair loss is usually hormonal issue.
My several friends and cousin have this, and they all seeked naturopath methods of cure for this. Especially when my cousin got really worried about this I have done lots of reading and all research so far points that disbalance of hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis is the main cause, and hair loss is very much connected to possible anovulation - PCOS, increased testosteron and insulin sensitivity(which my cousin later got all diagnosed). Not to scare you but doctors are very easy to call everything stress-related and leave it at that. I suggest you do complete hormonal testing, cause, while it is normal for men to lose hair, and remain completely healthy otherwise(high testosterone) for females it usually is only a symptom of a disturbance.
I also have Neptune in 6th and had all kinds of hormonal issues in the past 10 years

Thank you! I have done some basic testing, nothing has shown up yet. More will be done soon though.

yelena234

siamese_dream said:
Hi,
I didn't know for long time that I have thyroid problems until I didn't go to the doctor and have asked him for blood test for my thyroid. He did it and there I had hypotiresis (my thyroid works to slow). I did it because had also hair loss and didn't know, why. As I am reading a lot about health, I knew that thyroid can cause other diseases as well.
After that was by other doctor and he told me, I was born with small thyroid, what means not only older people have thyroid problems.

I have Sun and Venus in Taurus. Beside that have Mars in Leo that burns the hair.

My advice to you: go to the doctor and test your thyroid. If all is right, it can help you shampoo from nestle. I do it, because hormones alone don't help a lot.
There are also other doctors for the hair: dermatologist to check out your head skin and circulation there.

Yelena