Will my best friends relationship last with her new boyfriend?

My best friend met this guy a few months ago, and ever since they met he had been aggressively pursuing her. This got to the point where it was a turn off to her and came across as desperate. She tried to end things...but then he would randomly pop up with things like $200 shoes and flowers. When she started talking to him again he soon after got her pregnant. She has decided to keep the baby, and since then has become extremely private about the whole thing and is distancing herself from everyone and seems to not want anyone to get to know this guy. I live with her, and one of our other friends and I barely see her anymore....and I have only seen this guy once and even in that one time the conversation was extremely short and it seemed like she didnt want him around us. I am worried about her, and was wondering how their synastry chart looks to you. Does it look like they will work out or does this seem like a bad situation?

Synastry: https://imgur.com/a/BDkwWZh

Composite: https://imgur.com/a/Z6jFILV

Her Natal Chart: https://imgur.com/a/ccVPFgs

His Natal Chart: https://imgur.com/a/GDmDbN4

Last edited:

ellie04

The charts are so hard to read. Can you create synastry & composite on astro.com and repost them? And are their ToBs correct?

You said your friend was initially turned off then he showed up with expensive gifts and got her pregnant... she got lured by money?

ellie04

Hi,

First thing I noticed is composite Uranus/Neptune in 7H conjunct Desc and afflicting Venus/Moon. Pluto square Saturn shows a r/s that easily breaks off when faced with difficulties. Sun/Mercury/Mars are also in one of the worst houses. With an emphasised 12H, things always feel a bit murky yet you can't put a finger on it. In Synastry they also have DW Neptune opposite Venus, Neptune opposite Mercury, Neptune quincunx Asc and Uranus opposite Venus - so unstable feelings and possible delusions/deceptions are their r/s highlights.

However, composite NN on Dsc might have made them feel that they're fated to partner + Pluto trine Venus in 1H intensifies feelings of love. They also have DW Pluto trine Venus in Synastry so again this feeling is highlighted.

What may have also attracted them are their conjunct angles, Sun/Mars on the others' Asc, his NN in her 7H... their Moons/Venuses in same signs + DW Sun conjunct Mercury add to compatibility... but he isn't really activating her r/s houses though... and Mars square Mars is one of the worst aspects to have (in fixed signs at that) IMO. She has a 12H Venus in Cancer so that may be why she's very secretive about her r/s.

Thanks so much for this in depth explanation! I also noticed her Venus is in the 12th house and they have a 12th house composite sun, mercury, and mars. Also in synastry his Venus falls in her 12th house. So I’m sure that adds to the feeling of having to keep their relationship hidden. I also noticed mars opposite Pluto which I have heard can turn to emotional/physical abuse. Does anyone have any insights to this aspects? Also, does Uranus opposite Venus signify that the Venus person might abruptly leave the relationship?

ellie04

I read up on Venus in partner's 12th house recently. It says that Venus will awaken subconscious feelings of the 12H person and they can open up to each other in ways they don't do with others. They can have a very intuitive, psychic connection. However, this is an overlay that's hard to navigate as the House person may initially feel confused about their feelings partly because they're not sure how Venus feels... even when Venus expresses their feelings, the House person will still doubt. Anyway, to your question whether this could add to their wanting to keep this r/s a secret... yes, it could as the feelings are so otherworldly they may not know how to express it to others.

Also a personal guess outside of astrology. You said she used to reject this guy and suddenly she started seeing him and quickly got herself pregnant. She probably knows friends will ask her about this, express concern etc and because she doesn't know how to explain why things happened the way it did, she took the other way out - avoid.

I've experienced Pluto square Mars. No verbal/physical abuse. It depends on each person's temper, I guess.

With Uranus hard aspect Venus, it usually shows instant but short-lived attraction. The r/s will end abruptly if they don't have other things to keep them going.

rahu

Banned
hi LeoSunTaurusMoon

I have very bad feelings about this relationship...it will be a disaster for her but she won't listen to anyone.

first off, her named asteroid is square the asteroid -child and the midpoint of these are square to Venus.kelley I square to ceres also so her maternal instincts wonderful and she totally loves her child.

this is not the problem.

the problem s that the midpoint of his named asteroid and Kelly is conjunct to orcus and opposed to Saturn. this is total disaster for her. the orcus/Saturn opposition is a indication of extreme abuse. but she will likely keep him in her life because of the love for her child. he is abusive, cold and controlling. He has no feeling for the child except that he can control her by the child.

eris is conjunct the moon and is opposed to nessus and these are square to kirk,. this shows him to be totally sexually and emotionally abusive. in addition Neptune is opposed to kirk an the eris/nessus opposition which shows he is a addict. and is using drugs to keep her under control and dominated. that is why she doesn't want her friends to be around him as it would take about a new York minute to read his sleazy nature.

and it get s worse.

the node is on the descendant and kirk is conjunct the south node on the ascendant. this shows he can totally control her mind. she basically has no will to make her own decisions or see the truth of the situation. with moon conjunct to eris, she will use in addition to sex, sexuality to keep her thinking he loves her. but the sexuality of eris is particularly carnal/instinctual in nature. there is no love with eris, there is only selfish sexual needs.
in addition Uranus is conjunct the north node and opposed to kirk. this shows they have a very strong psyhich/astral connection between them . so she likely has drams about him and they seem to rwead each other's minds. but with kirk conjunct the south node on the ascendant, she will not really understand that her thoughts are totally being manipulate by kirk.

juno is conjunct the nadir and the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to vesta. so your friend will give complete devotion to this kirk and he will use her child to have her marry him as the kirk/child midpoint is square to juno.
but Jupiter is square to ixion which shows he is involved with dark and likely illegal endeavors.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint is square to juno with shows he will be abusive in the marriage.

kirk is opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction which shows nothing he says will come about and he is disloyal. likely he has other girl friends now and, again, drugs are a big part of his life. and

the mars/venus,sun/venus and mercury/venus midpoints are conjunct the south node which shows that she will feel is in truly in love with her as they do seem to have a enchanting chemistry together.

the Jupiter/pluto midpoint is square to the node which just intensifies his selfish, abusive and dark nature.this make sit clear that love is not a motive.. does her family have money...as he looks like a gold digger.

the overview is not good because she is so entangled in his lies that she will shun anyone who criticizes him anyone you criticizes

rahu

Wow this is exactly what I have been feeling about the situation. My gut instinct was exactly that. Emotional manipulation and control. I really appreciate this in depth analysis of their synastry. Thank you.

rahu

Banned
How long do you think it will take for this to all come out and for her to see it for herself?

the problem here is that with kirk conjunct the ascendant and the south node and opposed to urnus and square to the moon and eris.....your friend is consumed by the intense sex and the otherworldly astral/psychic connections. so it is very unlikely she will be able to see through him. especially as she is pregnant by him, she will forgive him on anything as long as she thinks he will be a real father. that is why I call this a disaster for her. it will probably only after the childs birth that she will begin to see here mistake when he obviously begins to show he is no real dad to her child.

rahu

That is how it seems to be playing out. He seems to be kind of a dead beat with no goals/motivation and I suspect he does drugs. I don’t have proof of this, just an instinct. Yet she seems to ignore all red flags.
So you think he is only wanting a child with her as a way to gain control and keep her?

rahu

Banned
That is how it seems to be playing out. He seems to be kind of a dead beat with no goals/motivation and I suspect he does drugs. I don’t have proof of this, just an instinct. Yet she seems to ignore all red flags.
So you think he is only wanting a child with her as a way to gain control and keep her?

yes I don't think he is good father material but her love is so strong for her child that she will overlook anything until.....
it might be that her childhood was dominated by a abusive father so she might not be able to consciously see the red flags.
rahu

Yes, she did grow up with a very violent and abusive father who has addiction issues. Very spot on. Does it indicate that they will marry, or do you think once she has the child and realizes this that she will gain enough sense to walk away?