I have ADD and scoliosis & stressful birth

clip11

How is that reflected in my natal chart? And I had a pretty stressful birth in which I had to be induced.

astro_w2gw_franklin.5986.52554 (1).png

Shanti

Hello clip11

I think some of this is due to
1)
your ascendant (body) being aspected quite closely by a strong angular saturn and angular mars. Your sidereal ascendant is Leo (spine). In vedic system the ascenddent can show some physical problems associated with this sign, if affliced.

2.)
Ascendant is also birth. So same indicators there for the difficult birth.

3.)
The ADD seems to more about moon closely aspected by mars and Uranus, a quite impulsive combo, on moon which is important in how mind works.

When did it start ? Surgery ?

clip11

Hello clip11

1)
your ascendant (body) being aspected quite closely by a strong angular saturn and angular mars. Your sidereal ascendant is Leo (spine). In vedic system the ascenddent can show some physical problems associated with this sign, if affliced.

2.)

3.)
The ADD seems to more about moon closely aspected by mars and Uranus, a quite impulsive combo, on moon which is important in how mind works.

My scoliosis seemed to appear around the time of puberty. I never had surgery.

Witchyone

Hi Clip, I have idiopathic scoliosis that started at puberty too. Mine is pretty mild, but I keep on top of it so it doesn't worsen with age.

We don't have any placements in common, but I see two aspects in common:
Mars square Uranus
Mars square Chiron

clip11

Hi Clip, I have idiopathic scoliosis that started at puberty too. Mine is pretty mild, but I keep on top of it so it doesn't worsen with age.

We don't have any placements in common, but I see two aspects in common:
Mars square Uranus
Mars square Chiron

I wonder how those aspects can cause scoliosis?

clip11

Hello clip11

1)

2.)

3.)

What would be the difference between my sidereal ascendant and my regular ascendant?

Gemini888

I believe a couple of things are behind what you say.

• Moon conj Uranus. Erratic mood change. In 4H it also indicates a chaotic childhood or erratic mother.
  • Mercury conj Neptune. Abstract but rather spacy thought. You may have difficulty in communicating your thought to others, and people may think you are too abstract to the point of being vague.
  • Neptune in 4H indicates a strange home life.
  • Mercury square Mars causes impulse thought.
  • MC in Gemini and Chiron conj MC. You are perceived by the world as talking too much without much substance. You may have been bullied for the way you talk.