Kurt Cobain's birth chart analysis

SunConjunctUranus

Since I'm not just focusing on the title of this thread, all of this astrological divisions comment about Kurt's birth map are welcomed. All the quote came from this http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

The Predominator is Moon on this birth map because it was night whe he was born [also non-cadent] and it's also hold lot of daimon.

QUOTE: "Daimon and its ruler give information about spiritual and intellectual matters and about the
activities of giving and receiving
. It will be necessary to examine the places and the signs in which their
houserulers are located and to correlate their natures, in order to learn the type of activity and fortune and
the quality of activity <to be expected>." END OF QUOTE

The Moon was exactly conjunct with dog/violent fixed star Sirius in XI. The sign of the Moon is Gemini which Mercury operate with Sun and under Mars term, but the Mercury placement is rather indications of his illustrious music career. So from what I learned, Kurt's spiritual and intellectual matters and about the activities were has been disturbed by fixed star Sirius. The placement of the moon isn't bad but conjunct to Sirius is. Are there any thought or input on this?

QUOTE: "We have found the 11th Place <relative to the Lot> of Fortune to be the Place of Accomplishment, the
bestower of property and goods, especially if benefics are in this Place or in aspect. The sun, Jupiter, and
Venus provide gold, silver, jewelry, and very great property, as well as gifts from the great and from kings." END OF QUOTE

Mercury is mediocore indication by their standard, but the Mercury is operate with the Sun! It's all placed in XI relative to the lof of fortune, so the accomplishment of this nativity is great, no doubt about it. Mars, the planet which hold the lot fortune is in the III under Mercury term. I don't know about his mother and/or siblings, do y'all know about this? Keep in mind that the Sun is the ruler of his ascendant. It was activated by his 24 years of life.

That's all I can see, feel free if y'all have inputs. Thank you.

[Thread title changed at poster's request, to better reflect the topic. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Re: Fixed star Sirius killed Kurt Cobain?

Since I'm not just focusing on the title of this thread, all of this astrological divisions comment about Kurt's birth map are welcomed. All the quote came from this http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

The Predominator is Moon on this birth map because it was night whe he was born [also non-cadent] and it's also hold lot of daimon.

QUOTE: "Daimon and its ruler give information about spiritual and intellectual matters and about the
activities of giving and receiving
. It will be necessary to examine the places and the signs in which their
houserulers are located and to correlate their natures, in order to learn the type of activity and fortune and
the quality of activity <to be expected>." END OF QUOTE

The Moon was exactly conjunct with dog/violent fixed star Sirius in XI. The sign of the Moon is Gemini which Mercury operate with Sun and under Mars term, but the Mercury placement is rather indications of his illustrious music career. So from what I learned, Kurt's spiritual and intellectual matters and about the activities were has been disturbed by fixed star Sirius. The placement of the moon isn't bad but conjunct to Sirius is. Are there any thought or input on this?

QUOTE: "We have found the 11th Place <relative to the Lot> of Fortune to be the Place of Accomplishment, the
bestower of property and goods, especially if benefics are in this Place or in aspect. The sun, Jupiter, and
Venus provide gold, silver, jewelry, and very great property, as well as gifts from the great and from kings." END OF QUOTE

Mercury is mediocore indication by their standard, but the Mercury is operate with the Sun! It's all placed in XI relative to the lof of fortune, so the accomplishment of this nativity is great, no doubt about it. Mars, the planet which hold the lot fortune is in the III under Mercury term. I don't know about his mother and/or siblings, do y'all know about this? Keep in mind that the Sun is the ruler of his ascendant. It was activated by his 24 years of life.

That's all I can see, feel free if y'all have inputs. Thank you.
More than three hundred and sixty thousand people worldwide born same day as Kurt Cobain :smile:
Many of those may have been born in the same town
and some

at the same time as/within hours of Kurt Cobains birth
and yet
Kurt Cobain is the one who became famous and died tragically

Valens describes several LENGTH OF LIFE TECHNIQUES

in fact LENGTH OF LIFE METHODOLOGY is a feature of Valens HELLENISTIC astrology

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

More than three hundred and sixty thousand people worldwide born same day as Kurt Cobain :smile:
Many of those may have been born in the same town
and some

at the same time as/within hours of Kurt Cobains birth
and yet
Kurt Cobain is the one who became famous and died tragically

Valens describes several LENGTH OF LIFE TECHNIQUES

in fact LENGTH OF LIFE METHODOLOGY is a feature of Valens HELLENISTIC astrology

Lol! True, but what I bottom lined is not everyone who born in those day having lot of daimon and it's ruler as same as Kurt. That's what I think is not generalizations, but I'm wrong, thanks for alerting me.

I have found other nativity which related to Sirius and you should know who he is. :biggrin:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Lol! True, but what I bottom lined is not everyone who born in those day having lot of daimon and it's ruler as same as Kurt. That's what I think is not generalizations, but I'm wrong, thanks for alerting me.
I have found other nativity which related to Sirius and you should know who he is. :biggrin:
I'm no expert - just highlighting that more than one drop is required to form an ocean :smile:
however Sirius is a powerful Fixed Star
so worth checking the theory

That other nativity may be George W Bush

SunConjunctUranus

I'm no expert - just highlighting that more than one drop is required to form an ocean :smile:
however Sirius is a powerful Fixed Star
so worth checking the theory

That other nativity may be George W Bush

So, to function the fixed star correctly in angle not the planets. Okay, this is good knowledge propositions.

I will check George W. Bush birth chart. Thank you btw.

JUPITERASC

The Moon was exactly conjunct
with dog/violent fixed star Sirius in XI.

The sign of the Moon is Gemini which Mercury operate with Sun and under Mars term, but the Mercury placement is rather indications of his illustrious music career. So from what I learned, Kurt's spiritual and intellectual matters and about the activities were has been disturbed by fixed star Sirius. The placement of the moon isn't bad
but conjunct to Sirius is.
Are there any thought or input on this?

Despite no planets in 10th
notice that G W Bush's natal Sun, although in 12th
- crucially is conjunct the powerful FIXED STAR SIRIUS :smile:

'….
SUN conjunct SIRIUS brings success in business, occupation connected with metals or other martial affairs, domestic harmony....' source: Robson p209

'….Well connected, it promises fame, honors and riches.
Sirius in conjunction with the Sun and well placed in the chart
will be found to be the case with numerous important and famous personalities.
Possibly, the rise in station is made possible by protection from people of influence.....' source: Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.38.

SIRIUS WITH THE MOON = Success in business, influential friends of opposite sex
favorable for the father, good health, beneficial changes in home or business.
If a malefic be with Scheat, death by fiery cutting weapons or from beasts.
If Saturn be with the Moon, death by wild beasts or soldiers. [Robson*, p.209.]

Constellations of words comprehensive fixed stars lists http://www.constellationsofwords.com...tude_order.htm

JUPITERASC

conjunctions to fixed stars are noticeable when conjunct

by LATITUDE

as well as

by DECLINATION
and not solely by Longitude :smile:
"additional tables pdf" above top left of astro.com chart
provide latitude as well as declination and longitude

Figure34.gif

SunConjunctUranus

SIRIUS WITH THE MOON = Success in business, influential friends of opposite sex
favorable for the father, good health, beneficial changes in home or business.
If a malefic be with Scheat, death by fiery cutting weapons or from beasts.
If Saturn be with the Moon, death by wild beasts or soldiers. [Robson*, p.209.]

Constellations of words comprehensive fixed stars lists http://www.constellationsofwords.com...tude_order.htm

Very good descriptions and graphic indeed, so the powerfulness of Sirius is more positive rather than bad. Btw the Moon is prominent in Kurt's birth map just look at Daimon, but it's also XII sign/house from the ascendant, it's indications of desease.

Well, George W. Bush was more or less like the Kurt's placement [the Sun and the Moon conjunct to fixed star Sirius]. I have one more nativity who is very Sirius like of body, it was in angle just like Donald Trump's fixed star Regulus.

SunConjunctUranus

Fixed star Sirius incarnated in the Black Jesus' body?

This is very similiar to Donald Trump's Regulus. Btw, this nativity also have the Sun and the Jupiter sitting in the XI sign/house relative to the Lot of Fortune [just like Kurt's XI placement relative to lot of fortune] and it's houseruler in the gate of Hades! But Mars fall in this sign.

Lot of Daimon was found in Virgo, Mars retrograde was in the XI sign/house relative to Lot of Daimon and under Mercury term. Not to sure about the Mercury, form what I learned it's weakned at VIII.

Btw am not too sure with the Moon conjunct to another fixed star Antares. Probably not too influencing the nativity.

The Sun and the Moon were cadent when he was born, so ascendant is Oikodespotes then?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Fixed star Sirius incarnated in the Black Jesus' body?

d1ddcea5097bf36160f2f1c20cf94fea.jpg

This is very similiar to Donald Trump's Regulus. Btw, this nativity also have the Sun and the Jupiter sitting in the XI sign/house relative to the Lot of Fortune [just like Kurt's XI placement relative to lot of fortune] and it's houseruler in the gate of Hades! No wonder why he is a good businessman.

Lot of Daimon was found in Virgo, Mars retrograde was in the XI sign/house relative to Lot of Daimon and under Mercury term. Not to sure about the Mercury, form what I learned it's weakned at VIII.

Btw am not too sure with the

Moon conjunct to another fixed star Antares.

Probably not too influencing the nativity.
THE FOUR STARS,

ALDEBARAN, REGULUS, ANTARES, FOMALHAUT

ARE THE BRIGHTEST STARS IN THEIR CONSTELLATIONS :smile:
AND AMONG THE 25-BRIGHTEST STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY.

The Persians considered these stars to be the four guardians of the heavens.
They marked the seasonal changes and marked the equinoxes and solstices

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you for the input! :biggrin:
John Lennon's death at the time of:

4.s Sagittarius Mercury opposite of Aldebaran fixed star 9.s Gemini

Midpoint of Antares fixed star 9.s Sagittarius @

27.s Scorpio Uranus with ~19.s Sagittarius Conjunction
[22.s Sagittarius Neptune and 16.s Sagittarius Sun]

I had to pull up some stuff about John Lennon because he was afflicted too in the same way Kurt Cobain was. Their fame attracted some ugly people and situations. The man who shot John Lennon, Mark Chapmin, round-headed man, had a lot of oppositions with the planetary influences of
Saturn, Chiron, Mars, Neptune, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Pluto at the time when he committed murder.

There's even some planetary influences surrounding the opposite of fixed stars, Aldebaran and Antares at the time of John Lennon's murder.

We're actualy talking about the fixed star influence on nativity's birth chart, not the transit. But if you do think it has transit influence and so everybody in the world who have Sagittarius Mercury when it opposite Aldebaran will die then? Is that what do you mean or it has any specific explanation from your statement?

From the birthtime of MDC and Kurt Cobain
Conjunctions

26.s Libra Neptune conjunction with 20.s Libra South Node
5.s Aquarius Chiron conjunction with 7.s Aquarius Sun
19.s Aries Venus conjunction with 16.s Aries North Node

From the birthtime of MDC to the act of murder of John Lennon
*9.s Sagittarius Antares [fixed star]

17.s Scorpio Saturn opposite of 14.s Taurus Chiron
20.s Gemini Mars opposite of
Midpoint 22.s Sagittarius Neptune, 16.s Sagittarius Sun
8.s Gemini Mercury opposite of 4.s Sagittarius Mercury
19.s Aries Venus opposite of 23.s Libra Pluto

I am interested that you mentioned nodal nodes. Personally, I'm not yet to get the access to original interpretations about this. In the case for Kurt's birth chart above, he has it in Aries [North Node] and Libra [South Node]. What do you think about this?

JUPITERASC

Thank you for the input! :biggrin:

We're actually talking about the fixed star influence
on nativity's birth chart, not the transit.
But if you do think it has transit influence and so everybody in the world
who have Sagittarius Mercury when it opposite Aldebaran will die then?
Is that what do you mean
or
it has any specific explanation from your statement?

I am interested that you mentioned nodal nodes. Personally, I'm not yet to get the access to original interpretations about this. In the case for Kurt's birth chart above, he has it in Aries [North Node] and Libra [South Node]. What do you think about this?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121677
Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part IV - Nativities

1. On the Length of Life
In all nativities, the Lightbringer is Predominator if it is operative.
If it is not, the other Light is Predominator if it is operative.
If both Lights are inoperative, the Hour-Marker is Predominator.

As soon as you determine the Releaser, look at the degrees and rays of the killing stars and from the rising times find the evident length of life. The killing degrees and rays are the presence, tetragon and diameter of Saturn, Mars, Sun and Moon. If Jupiter and Venus intervene with their presence and rays in proximity to the killing degrees, they repudiate the previous testimony. And Mercury neither destroys nor intervenes with its presence and rays.

For short-lived nativities, the nearest bound, degree or ray of a bad star will indicate the length of life. For long-lived nativities, one must carefully examine the bounds of bad and inoperative stars following the 90th degree, and the greater recurrence years of the Master of the Nativity. Release the Predominator through the bounds, giving the year for every ascensional degree. Examine the bound rulers, whether benefic or malefic, and whether favorably placed or unfavorably placed.

Investigate the presence and rays of the stars. The good and operative stars are indicative of good health and elevation, while the bad and inoperative stars are indicative of infirmities, accusations and eventually the end of life, which is revealed by the vitality and eminence of the nativity. The vital sector derived from the rising times forecasts the limit of the entire length of life. Then if it allots the living times, it also seems to control the auspicious and inauspicious times.

One must take into account the seven keys and the general signs of the biological systems. The distance from which the good stars intervene depends on the combined biological indications. And if the health indications are poor, the good gods will not intervene at all, especially with the chronocratorship of inoperative and bad stars. Accusation indicates the illness and primary cause of death, but Fortune also takes that role when unfavorably placed.

And if the stars or images which indicate infirmity are present, tetragon and diameter with Saturn and Mars, the disease which befalls the nativity will be untreatable. But if Jupiter and Venus are present and configured, the native can be cured by medicine and by the help of the gods. In every case it is necessary to examine the appearance and the conception, for the difference of a degree can change an unviable nativity to a long-lived one.

One must understand that the length may always be cut prematurely if the native takes part in the threatening universals. Thus one must investigate the universal indication of the given area of the nativity. One needs to work with the signs of the gods and with empirical precision, going from a chronocrator to a chronocrator, delineating all important events in succession.

Investigate the Master of the Nativity, the bound houseruler of the Predominator. The beginning, the main, the end, the measurement standard of the whole nativity is the Master. It makes clear what kind of person the native will be, what kind of livelihood he will have, what appearance or health one will have, and all the things that will accompany him in life. Without this star nothing, neither occupation nor advancement, will come to anyone.

When the Lightbringer is ascending, exalted and attended by the benefics, it will allot the greater recurrence years. When the Master of the Nativity is ascending and favorably placed, it will allot the greater recurrence years, but when it is unfavorably placed, it will allot the recurrence years.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Schmidt, R. Hephaistio of Thebes Apotelesmatics Book II. Project Hindsight.
Sidonius, D., & Pingree, D. (1976). Carmen astrologicum. Pingree (Hrsg.), Dorothei Sidonii Carmen Astrologicum, Leipzig.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pd
f

SunConjunctUranus

In all nativities, the Lightbringer is Predominator if it is operative.

Investigate the presence and rays of the stars. The good and operative stars are indicative of good health and elevation, while the bad and inoperative stars are indicative of infirmities, accusations and eventually the end of life, which is revealed by the vitality and eminence of the nativity. The vital sector derived from the rising times forecasts the limit of the entire length of life.

Lightbringer/Oikodespotes = Moon [check]
But I think the ascendant take a part in this because 360+ people around the world who born the same day having it, yet Kurt's rise to fame and died tragically. :biggrin:

As soon as you determine the Releaser, look at the degrees and rays of the killing stars and from the rising times find the evident length of life.

For short-lived nativities, the nearest bound, degree or ray of a bad star will indicate the length of life

Under Mars term because Moon was conjunct Sirius. Hour-marker is under Mars term too [Egyptian Term].

One must understand that the length may always be cut prematurely if the native takes part in the threatening universals.

Obviously, he is drug addict. Let me know if I missed something.

JUPITERASC

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris
As soon as you determine the Releaser,
look at the degrees and rays of the killing stars
and
from the rising times
find the evident length of life. :smile:

SunConjunctUranus

Kurt's hour marker descriptions by Tetrabiblos as follow :

The image of the Lion is masculine, diurnal, solid, terrestrial, quadrupedal, feral, royal, vocal, semi-infertile, passionate, fierce, running and of the north wind. It indicates action, reputation, superiors, harsh matters and quarrels.

The final 6° belong to Mars - misfortune, dangers, passionate

I'm not sure if the exact hour marker on constellation image. Is it in the "Head"?

Head - Saturn and moderately Mars

JUPITERASC

Kurt's hour marker descriptions by Tetrabiblos as follow :

Quote:
The image of the Lion is masculine, diurnal, solid, terrestrial, quadrupedal, feral, royal, vocal, semi-infertile, passionate, fierce, running and of the north wind. It indicates action, reputation, superiors, harsh matters and quarrels.

Quote:
The final 6° belong to Mars - misfortune, dangers, passionate

Quote:
Head - Saturn and moderately Mars

I'm not sure if the exact hour marker on constellation image.

Is it in the "Head"?
in any event it is necessary to

Quote:
As soon as you determine the Releaser,
look at the degrees and rays of the killing stars
and
from the rising times
find the evident length of life. :smile:

SunConjunctUranus

Jupiter

I have concern regarding birth time on Kurt's chart from their [astrology-x-files] example. There is 18 minutes difference, as you know and always said every 4 minutes hour marker would be different.

But, I'll take the summary. Let me see it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiter

I have concern regarding birth time on Kurt's chart from their [astrology-x-files] example. There is 18 minutes difference, as you know and always said every 4 minutes hour marker would be different.

But, I'll take the summary. Let me see it.
Curtis Manwaring may have rectified the chart :smile:
which is tropical by the way
may be interesting exercise to note differences
between tropical and sidereal TRIGON LORDS

another very interesting delineation - Five Pillars of Fate:
The Part of Fortune and Kurt Cobain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zrQh9zrLAo

SunConjunctUranus

OMG! How can I forget about triplicities ruler??!!
Nocturnal, Gemini triplicity--->>> Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter.

1st ruler is Pisces Saturn in VIII [cadent]--->>> begining
2nd ruler is Aquarius Mercury in VII [angular and also dispositor]--->>> middle
3rd ruler is Cancer Jupiter retrograde and applying to lightruler in XIII [cadent but exalted]--->>> end of life

Please note that Mercury as a 2nd ruler and dispositor trine with the 3rd ruler.

Interpretations by Valens will be attach as soon as I find it.