Mayan Calendar End(Calleman Interpretation) And Transits To Natal Chart

dperez3894

According to Dr. Carl Calleman's calculations, the Mayan Calendar ends tomorrow on the 28th. I thought I'd post a chart of the transit aspects to my natal chart.

There are a couple of interesting ones;

Saturn is conjuncting my Uranus in Libra in the 1st House

Uranus will conjunct my chart's Aries Point as well as my 7th House Cusp, Vertex and Venus(which rules my 1st House)

Attachments

• October28th2011.jpg
    October28th2011.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
According to Dr. Carl Calleman's calculations, the Mayan Calendar ends tomorrow on the 28th. I thought I'd post a chart of the transit aspects to my natal chart.

There are a couple of interesting ones;

Saturn is conjuncting my Uranus in Libra in the 1st House

Uranus will conjunct my chart's Aries Point as well as my 7th House Cusp, Vertex and Venus(which rules my 1st House)

I'm not quite sure of the comparisions you are trying to make here? maybe that's why no one has responded. Whether or not the Mayan calender ends tomorrow, this year, next year or whenever, transits are transits and will still resonate to your chart...

So T Saturn conj Uranus is what i call freedom (uranus) v conventionn (saturn) wanting to make changes but at same time feeling stuck with status quo. Or trying to work hard and structure something in an usual way (uranus).

I notice next year T Pluto is fast approaching a square to sun and I think this will be felt much more personally than the current one of 'outers' You will have already had a flavour with pluto squaring your venus as to what has to change, adapt, die, be reborn or renewed....

T Uranus conj vertex may not have been a bundle of fun for relationships either and will next year create sudden changes, disruptions and upheavals for you in this departement

T Jupiter going through 8th house is great for applying for a bank loan or mortgage, as partner, employers etc should be quite generous..