Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Glad this thread was activated again, so I come and find the Hermit.

After a very chaotic, painful, exhasperating conversation with my soulmate, I find the hermit. About the only thing I can find reason in is the Hermit. I will be spending some quiet time reflecting, hopefully touching in on my/any inner wisdom, or finding some inner wisdom, and hopefully doing some healing. :andy:

I missed out on the last card before this, the Page of Cups, no one answered this, and I needed it. After contemplation, the Page is bringing me some fresh inspiration. I am recieving messages, from the Page which is pointing to messages from my intuition that I should listen to, be aware of. The crisis that has happened to me recently must have a purpose, its showing me something.. maybe the energy that has been stirred up can be chanelled into something creative, something that will bring me emotional satisfaction. Come to think of it, I also have recently made a new contact, a monk, who has pointed me in the direction of a meditation course, I'll probably take this when I'm in India at the end of the year :)

Next card

The Sun

MGSun.jpg

Last edited:
After shedding some light on the situation with some Sun, I recall to myself to the greatest concern I have with healing, and realize it has to do with with a kind of disease of some sort, of the mind. In order to infuse this situation with light from the Sun, I ask what it is I should be concerned about.

I draw this card:

5hierrev.jpg

Authoritarianism. Inflexible and dogmatic thinking. A calcified old regime. Bad or incompetent advice. Inability to hear a higher or inner voice, or pretending to hear it for personal gain. [facade.com]

I'm getting the feeling for people here on the forum we might want to take a look at this. I know I am. Whew! Especially with the way the planets are now...

Last edited:
I asked for some suggestion for a piece of work I want to do and got the Hierophant Reversed. I understand the Hierophant much as the Status Quo, following the ancient rules and norms, wisdom and customs, etc. Being inverse, I understand I should forget about all those old customs and norms, and do my piece of work differently, in my own personal manner and not the group's style.

Maybe that's the suggestion for you too, Mod? :biggrin: :wink:

Wow. I'm not sure. I think this could be something I really need to consider. I adore this way of being myself... :love: Not totally following the status quo, and being comfortable with necessary limits. Feels right.

So now I come to find the King of Pentacles :

This card is the representation of the final fulfilment of a creative task, business venture, or investment. Here we see a King who has reached the pinnacle of his financial power and influence and is able to rest assured of his continued prosperity. He is no longer required to struggle to achieve what he desires, like the page and the knight, and is able to accomplish anything he wants because he has already proven himself. A loyal and trustworthy man may be too methodical to gain complete success. In other cases, it is the symbol for wealth. The wealth may come in the form of associates, money or knowledge. As a talisman, it is symbolic of luck. Want to make money, be more successful and/or to unite or re-unite with someone. The standstill will be overcome, and/or a reunion is at hand. [http://www.biddytarot.com/card.php?id=57&name=King%20of%20Pentacles]

Hmmmm... this is something I do need. Paid my bills, cleaned my room, organized my desk and office space, cleaned the car and got in checked/tuned-up. Applied for some higher paying jobs. I hope this indicates I'm going the right direction for this....

I leave this card for the next person...

cups06.jpg

[edit, removed description of card from website]

6 of Cups

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

ModC, how it works is you come to the thread with a question, you find the card that was left by the last poster as that card is the one that is left for you to find. Then contemplate and describe how it applies to you. Then, you pick a card and leave it for the next person. You dont need to analyse that card, its for the next person to contemplate on. Your card was left by the previous poster....

EG, Haziea left the King of Pentacles to the next person to come to the thread - this person was you. You contemplated how the King applies to you. Then you would have picked up 6 of cups but with the intention of leaving it for the next person, not for you to analyse, just leave it there waiting.... :wink:

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I feel like exploring the 6 of cups anyway, as it's there as the next card...

I have been feeling a bit nostalgic today, looking back at the past and healing it a bit through the warm memories. It can also mean living in the past, so I'm aware of that and keeping in with the present. At work, I also have some warm people around me, and the lovely summer weather we are having gives a nice 6 of cups feeling of laying in a field of grass in the summer sun. :tongue: It can also say to me, after some emotional struggle, the emotions have settled a bit into a positive state. In Bidddy Tarot, is says an old friend or lover may turn up soon, that would be nice!

I leave this card for the next person:

Queen of Wands

ModC, how it works is you come to the thread with a question, you find the card that was left by the last poster as that card is the one that is left for you to find. Then contemplate and describe how it applies to you. Then, you pick a card and leave it for the next person. You dont need to analyse that card, its for the next person to contemplate on. Your card was left by the previous poster....

EG, Haziea left the King of Pentacles to the next person to come to the thread - this person was you. You contemplated how the King applies to you. Then you would have picked up 6 of cups but with the intention of leaving it for the next person, not for you to analyse, just leave it there waiting.... :wink:

NR

I don't want to take up space but I hope it was ok that I only intended to leave the description of the card and nothing else.

Ok I picked up the Queen of Wands, thank-you. :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Queen of Wands[/FONT] As a suit, Wands are direct, determined and connected to Will and its appropriate application. The Queen of Wands represents a woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life, and aims at her goals with great dedication.
She is often a woman who has experienced conflict and trauma, and learned from these. She's usually independent, forthright and self-motivated. As a friend she will be loyal and honest, though sometimes given to handing out unwelcome advice, and taking over. She's a fighter, who does not suffer fools gladly. She will support and assist those who are vulnerable and needy, offering unceasing energy and determination. She takes up causes readily, and proves herself a worthy adversary. However she has a tendency not to know when to stop, and enjoys being at the forefront of the battle, rather than beavering away on the more routine aspects of any campaign.
This is a forceful and proud woman. She applies high standards to everything she becomes involved in. As a result, she can sometimes be somewhat intolerant of people who do things differently.
So - The Queen of Wands - a fine ally, and a dangerous enemy![http://www.angelpaths.com/wands/wandsqu.html]

I think I could use this as I try to balance more forceful parts of my personality with more gentle or self-assured parts. Making it less about proving myself worthy and more about simply accepting myself for my strength and passion and working with it from there. :)

For the next person I leave the
King of Wands.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I asked about my life direction at this time, and am met with the King of Wands..

Its funny as this one came up in my tarot reading earlier when I did the reading with my friend. I don't know any fire sign men, unless there is someone new around the corner :love:, someone who is a real charmer, sweeps the person off their feet! One can dream... Otherwise, it could an aspect of me and what I'm planning in my life right now. Planning a trip to India, maybe on my own or maybe with my friend, but I'm taking the initiative and making all the plans for myself, as well as completing a teaching course abroad then flying onto India, taking the lead of this adventure! I sometimes have self doubts, wondering if this is the right direction for me to take, wondering whether I should do this remainder of the course... but I think I'm heading in the right direction here as all the doors are opening, and the King of Wands is an added confirmation.

Next card:

Death

death.jpg

Neptune Rising

That's funny, I am reminded of this card again. I came to the thread asking about the meditation course I will be doing, silent meditation, I've been wanting to find this for about 10 years, and I finally found it this year.

Page of cups says this will be the start of something emotionally rewarding for me, something inspirational and I should listen to my inner instinct in doing this course - even to how it was recommended to me from a friend of a friend I recently made contact with.

Knight of Rods

rods.jpg

Neptune Rising

Mmm, I asked what this next solar eclipse will be showing me, or will enter into my life in the coming months before my trip. Maybe this Queen is telling me to go more into my intuition, trust my instincts in where I'm going. Perhaps I should focus less on structure and details, and rather more on the instinctual side, following my heart. The eclipse falls in my 7th house, and is trine my Jupiter, chart ruler. Spending an hour in meditation each day now much to my own surprise!

Next card

Ace of Cups

ThothAceOfCups.jpg

Ok I asked myself what might it take for me to get myself out of my current situation and onwards towards a new sense of hope and meaning, and being for my future. I want a lot of things right now but mostly clarity of purpose and a sense of direction, as well as love.

I come here asking what it is I need to appreciate, notice, and bring into my life, to bring this desirable circumstance to life?

I find the Ace of Cups, and this tells me with peace, and a sense of love and appreciation for all that is around me, I will be guided into this light of new beginnings.

I leave Strength

vStrength72.jpg

KayBug

I asked if my daughter's boyfriend would serve jail time. He has a DUI case coming up October 13 and with his record it is a possibility. I personally would like to see him do time, but for my daughter's happiness I would have to be for his defense. I also asked this question in Horary on another astrology site. I got the answer that I wanted; not what my daughter or he would like.

I will need the Strength to overcome the difficulties, the courage and endurance this verdit will be if the Horary answer to my question is corrrect. I will also need all the control I can muster to overcome my desires to say and act as I would like to. These things are what this card gives.

From my deck I pull and leave the 5 of Cups.

Last edited:

queeny

Great thread. Recently my journey has plunged me into an obsessive inner journey of astrological research and search for my true vocation in this realm. My question "what is the next necessary step towards fulfiling my vocational destiny in occult and healing matters". I felt that I need to study or move or do something drastic but I dont know what that is. So it is fitting that I should get the 'Chariot' which can represent travel literally! It may also meen a need to move forward (and away from safety) and fight for my goal in unknown waters. The black and white sphinxes also indicate a riddle that needs to be solved - a reconciliation of the two opposite pulling forces in my chart (an obsession to finding my place in the world -10th house matters with the overwhelming pull to inner world -stellium in the 12th, moon in Pisces conjunct IC). My Pluto (underworld) in the 10th may show me the conduit towards reconciling these opposites. A move out of my town to study healing? Any further ideas would be most welcome.

Next card:

6 of PENTACLES

(can someone suggest how to put a picture of the card here?)

Last edited:

DiDi

The Fool

Im just going say what i think of this card when i see it.

A person who is free and explores life like it was his last day on earth. He goes about entertaining himself and all that comes in contact with him. He will walk into all sorts of mischief and he will escape unharmed from his travels. He dares to tread where no one else would not because he is brave but because he must go on his journey in life.

next card king of wands

Neptune Rising

The King of Wands says to me, the person I was thinking of is a person who likes to embrace adventure. It could also be an aspect of myself, Sag rising, I view life as an adventure. I should embrace this part of myself, taking on the spirit of adventure, being brave and exploring new shores of experience and understanding. Not to be hesitant. The King of Wands is the yang of fire, like a double fire. Perhaps beware of too much fire too, but still, to embrace the adventure!

Next card : High Priestess

StarReader

Next card : High Priestess[/QUOTE]

tks Neptune Rising to me the high priestess is all about intuition, wisdom, secerts, females and the moon And in relation to my life at present i think it would suggest great personal change maybe coming!! Maybe i will meet a good teacher who will teach me things i need to learn or maybe i will be the teacher and be able to help someone. As this card is connected to the unconiscous - i think that dreams should be paid particular attention to in the near furture. the next card is the Six of Pentacles from The Cat People Tarot deck ....

gemini59

Six of pentacles is about a renewal of faith after hardship. It is about luck turning your way or being able to give to another...it is something that can not be looked for or plan on yet it often happens when our fortunes are at their lowest...strokes of good luck or fortune which display themselves in kindness and generosity-ones own or another's.

Though the question was about relationships (or lack there of) this is a hopeful sign:wink:

the next card is the Ten of Coins

R4VEN

The question I asked was the one I posed as I got out of bed this morning. It was about my ability to transform my health/body through means which suit me - i.e. using my intuitive abilities to seek the truth of the matter.

Ten of Coins is about:
"The card is like a sigh of relief at the end of a period of work and diligence - a sign that all is okay."
It has a lot to do with stability of home and family, and that has certainly been behind a lot of my health issues in the past, given my very sensitive body.

The card I leave is: TEMPERANCE

Attachments

• Temperance_Angel.jpg
    Temperance_Angel.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 26