Where is your progressed Moon and how has it revealed itself in your life?

Starsareround

I love watching how my progressed Moon heralds new phases and chapters in my life, and over the years I’ve noticed how striking it’s impact has been. For instance, when it was in Capricorn, I graduated with a science degree and earned a professional license, and I had little time for anything else. When it was in Libra, my divorce was finalized and the entire period felt like a negotiation. Moon in Sag, I hosted many roof-top parties with lots of people from all corners of the globe zipping in and out of my sphere. Moon in Aquarius was a tad uncomfortable (possibly due to my natal Leo Moon) and I didn’t feel at all grounded and couldn’t seem to get my **** together, was rebellious and erratic emotionally. Now my progressed Moon is in Pisces, and I feel a lot more lazy and serene than I usually do. It’s also in my natal 7th house, and negotiating relationships is again a big priority. I also am really hankering for serious remote nature and peace. I’d love to hear from anyone else who likes to track their progressed Moon and how it colors their life experience. Thanks for reading :) and happy holidays!

Starsareround

As a little side note, some people say that when your progressed moon changes sign, your appearance also changes. For instance, when in Libra, you may take more time and care with your appearance and may be more “attractive” when in Scorpio, you may get some new (p)leathers in your closet and favor black clothes, etc, etc

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hi Starareround

I do like to track my progressions chart too, currently my moon in scorpio aproaching to conjunct descendant about 3 degree. Just wondering who will I met when it conjunct. :unsure:

In the last 2 days, I learned transit venus in Libra conjunct descendant. Friend of mine call me over to his place and stay for a night, and then he borrow money from me. :pinched: shm.

Starsareround

Thanks for the reply!

A couple of months ago my PMoon crossed my descendant, and there was a serious issue in my relationship and I was pretty sure it was over. It’s not over, but I feel like I’m going to be spending the next couple of years really investigating what I want from my relationship and whether or not it’s truly a healthy and (more or less) happy one. PMoon in Scorpio is interesting. I noticed it was very emotionally intense and a couple of things happened that made me feel really out of control. You can’t escape the passionate nature of Scorpio lol! Good luck, you may really meet someone important with PMoon crossing DC.

ardentika

As a little side note, some people say that when your progressed moon changes sign, your appearance also changes. For instance, when in Libra, you may take more time and care with your appearance and may be more “attractive” when in Scorpio, you may get some new (p)leathers in your closet and favor black clothes, etc, etc
Thats so interesting ! 5 degrees in my new progressed moon on Cancer and here I am suddenlt changing my hair and wearing a lot more pinks and purples and wearing make up. I'm a lot more concerned with my living situation, possibly will move. Kids are on my mind a lot. Prolly cos Cancer is my 5th house natally.

During Gemini period I got into this game called second life where I met most of my soulmates ha! Gemini is my 4th cusp so makes sense.

Now the Taurus moon confuses me. That's when I graduated, went to study in UK, became really skinny. Then I moved back here, found a boyfriend, we move in together in another city. Taurus natally is my south node, and this moon was on it plus opposing venus. Our relationship was very toxic. When the moon progressed in degrees I gained weight again. Lost it with Gemini haha.

Starsareround

Thanks for the feedback! I am a bit of a LUNAtic, having a night birth and my Moon populatiing my important Leo energy so perhaps my progressed Moon’s movements feel particularly prognostic. Maybe when your PMoon was in Taurus it was aspecting some natal points/planets or angular natallly? I’ve noticed that events that are indicated are often “secret” as in, not widely known (like a move or a marriage or a new job) but things which have a huge impact in your emotional life while not always being “life markers”

My current PMoon in Pisces is a puzzle. I feel so, so lazy and kind of unable to motivate which is not at all “me”, I’m thinking I need downtime and a quiet world for a while...but my PMoon is in natal 7th house, so a lot of the action of my life right now is in understanding the Other, kind of second guessing my usual sense of rightful agency. Instead of being so sure that my way is The Best, I’m really seeing how a few tweeks here and there (suggestions from GASP other people) can be extremely helpful. I’m feeling a bit led by signs and signals from others which is kind of a revelation for me. My island is getting some foot bridges...I am way more emotionally receptive than usual. I’m kinda digging it, and I feel like it’s helpimg me pay attention to subtext and be responsive.

Last edited:

ardentika

Thanks for the feedback! I am a bit of a LUNAtic, having a night birth and my Moon populatiing my important Leo energy so perhaps my progressed Moon’s movements feel particularly prognostic. Maybe when your PMoon was in Taurus it was aspecting some natal points/planets or angular natallly? I’ve noticed that events that are indicated are often “secret” as in, not widely known (like a move or a marriage or a new job) but things which have a huge impact in your emotional life while not always being “life markers”

My current PMoon in Pisces is a puzzle. I feel so, so lazy and kind of unable to motivate which is not at all “me”, I’m thinking I need downtime and a quiet world for a while...but my PMoon is in natal 7th house, so a lot of the action of my life right now is in understanding the Other, kind of second guessing my usual sense of rightful agency. Instead of being so sure that my way is The Best, I’m really seeing how a few tweeks here and there (suggestions from GASP other people) can be extremely helpful. I’m feeling a bit led by signs and signals from others which is kind of a revelation for me. My island is getting some foot bridges...I am way more emotionally receptive than usual. I’m kinda digging it, and I feel like it’s helpimg me pay attention to subtext and be responsive.

You mean that for example a new job or marriage wont be so visible as in aspects or progressions? I'm thats interesting.

And yeah Pisces moon can be dreamt and lazy. You might wanna check your SR Moon. Last year mine was in Aqua but still fell in my natal 12th so it felt like a lot what you describe plus bonus depression 😂

Starsareround

I don't know. I think the Progressed Moon feels very private. Public things can coincide with Lunar Progressions for sure, but there's something about it that really speaks to me about current emotional waters, hidden things, very personal things.

ardentika

I don't know. I think the Progressed Moon feels very private. Public things can coincide with Lunar Progressions for sure, but there's something about it that really speaks to me about current emotional waters, hidden things, very personal things.

Thats cos your moon is currently in Pisces hahah. Generally all astrology is internal , since changes within us generate changes. But I've found the moon to be most significant since moon is our sub conscious desires. Events might generate without our conscious choice or awareness.