See music in this chart?

mlala

Hi everyone,

Since hitting a major life and career and job slump, I have been wondering -again, ever since a child- about music. I never thought it was a real possibility because although I come from a musical-career family, my father hated it and never wanted his children to pursue it. On and off I've been invilved in musical projects and in the last two years took up musical study again.

Do you see it in my chart? I believe my Pluto-Mars-MC trine is musical...
Venus sextile MC
MC conjunct POF

Thanks for your thoughts!

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Do you live somewhere cold? (Moon in Capricorn). You have Saturn (cold) in your tenth so to offset delays you should sing about what Saturn represents. Saturn suggest that you will enjoy the results of your career efforts later in life. Moon/mother at 2 degrees (Taurus degree) suggests you may sing about a motherly figure in your life, at home. 2 degrees also means you are the best at what you do. 2 degrees/Taurus in Aries (business) suggests you could be a pioneer or make money (Venus) in the music business - or your own business.

mlala

Do you live somewhere cold? (Moon in Capricorn). You have Saturn (cold) in your tenth so to offset delays you should sing about what Saturn represents. Saturn suggest that you will enjoy the results of your career efforts later in life. Moon/mother at 2 degrees (Taurus degree) suggests you may sing about a motherly figure in your life, at home. 2 degrees also means you are the best at what you do. 2 degrees/Taurus in Aries (business) suggests you could be a pioneer or make money (Venus) in the music business - or your own business.

Thank you! Veeery interesting! Although I was born in a cold place Ive lived more than half of my life in the tropics, Southern hemisphere - although I do believe things don't really work for me around here.

SonofMars

Hey there!:smile:
I saw your chart you very much seem to have the combinations related to art drama in your chart!! I have a friend of mine who has a similar combination as yours and he does acting,drama and stage shows !
You are very childlike even though you are a capricorn moon,you are definitely made to be in front of people doing fun things as your moon is in 5th house, also the lord of 5th house saturn is in 10th house of career,work and how the world looks at you, you can be very much famous if you went in front of people doing the artistic stuff:cool:
Also you have a very strong mars and sun, which means you will be good at using your energy and attracting people, and your pisces mercury in 7th house makes you fit for music and art. I feel very happy readying your chart as I also love singing and drawing and photography, my mothers AND fathers family is full of artistic people.

again being a capricorn moon you can go into comedy:smile: provided your mercry even though in debilitation in rasi chart(will have to look further in navamsa chart and divisional charts) supports with his wittiness! Ask me if you want any more information.

mlala

Thank you so very much for your generous reply!

Somehow I missed this and here I am two years later!! I love the incentive. I was very creative and bold as a child but did become very insecure and introverted regarding my creative work. Would love to know more! <3

Hey there!:smile:
I saw your chart you very much seem to have the combinations related to art drama in your chart!! I have a friend of mine who has a similar combination as yours and he does acting,drama and stage shows !
You are very childlike even though you are a capricorn moon,you are definitely made to be in front of people doing fun things as your moon is in 5th house, also the lord of 5th house saturn is in 10th house of career,work and how the world looks at you, you can be very much famous if you went in front of people doing the artistic stuff:cool:
Also you have a very strong mars and sun, which means you will be good at using your energy and attracting people, and your pisces mercury in 7th house makes you fit for music and art. I feel very happy readying your chart as I also love singing and drawing and photography, my mothers AND fathers family is full of artistic people.

again being a capricorn moon you can go into comedy:smile: provided your mercry even though in debilitation in rasi chart(will have to look further in navamsa chart and divisional charts) supports with his wittiness! Ask me if you want any more information.