Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 08-24-2019, 08:15 PM

Fatal Wedding

Just read about the horrific tragic story of the couple in Texas who had just been married in the Courthouse, and leaving in their car were involved in a fatal car accident.
The marriage lasted very few minutes. The event chart is based on the news reports of the wedding taking place about 3pm local time, although it was presumably a while before. Realistically this chart might refer more to their death than to the wedding rite itself.
The Part of Death is 19 Capricorn, opposing the cusp of the 8th, conjunct south node and pluto.
Moon is just leaving the conjunction with the descendent, and rules the 8th house.
With Juno conjunct the Sun, moon opposing Jupiter, does anyone see if this could have been predicted?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FatalWedding.jpg (41.2 KB, 10 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
katydid (08-24-2019)
Unread 08-25-2019, 12:22 AM

Re: Fatal Wedding

If someone showed me this chart, as their wedding chart, I wouldn’t be thrilled with it, but would never have seen their tragic imminent deaths. I would never have looked at the Part Of Death, in delineating a wedding event chart.

In terms of a wedding chart, there are some problems with the chart I would have addressed. And would have asked if they could change the date.

Venus ,the natural ruler of love and marriage, ideally should be in direct motion, and dignified.In this chart, Venus is in it’s fall in Virgo, and being burned by Mars, in a tight conjunction.

The only other aspect that Venus is making is a tight applying trine to Uranus in the 5th. I might have seen that as an indication they were very attracted to each other and very much in Love, although it could also be volatility and lots of changes to work through.

A waxing and dignified Moon is always nice in a wedding chart. But we have a waning Moon here, in Mutable Air, in the 6th. Conjunct the Desc. None of those things are a great fit for the moon.

And there are no really beneficial aspects to the Moon either. No connection to the Sun, and an applying square to Neptune, tight opposition to Jupiter, and a quincunx to Saturn/SN in the 1st.

Kind of grim lunar aspects for a marriage chart.

So if I was looking at this chart with the engaged couple, I would have suggested they choose a different time, and try to get the Moon and Venus in better shape.

I wish I had the chance to do so. RIP Young Lovers.
Unread 08-25-2019, 12:35 AM

Re: Fatal Wedding

Excellent observations.
Apparently they knew each other from 8th grade and always planned on marrying. They planned a religious rite in December.
This seems such a brutal karma.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
katydid (08-25-2019)

Tags
fatal, wedding