Relationship indicators in my natal?

claire1

Banned
Hi---
I attached my natal chart. I wonder what is indicated about serious relationships for me. To summarize,7th house is Aquarius---empty (unless you count Chiron and Ceres), with its ruler Uranus in the 12th --whose only aspect is loosely squared the moon and trine Jupiter. Jupiter is also sextiling the 7th.
From reading the posts, Venus is not that indicative for a woman, and I should look at my Mars? IF so, mine is sextile the Sun, oppose the moon, and trining Pluto and Saturn.
I also see a big rectangle in the chart????

Thanks
Claire

Attachments

• chart-me.gif
    chart-me.gif
    53 KB · Views: 14

claire1

Banned
I am thinking that Moon is aspecting both my Sun and Mars, and Saturn is aspecting both as well....Sun and Mars are the big 2 indicators of relations for a female. So Moon and Saturn types are what attract me?????? Yes I like emotional types and serious types...yet I also prefer zany unconventional free spirits---so I wonder if the 7th house Aquarius oppose Uranus, plus the Sun in th 11th and Mars in the 9thh kind of "overrides" the planetary placements (Taurus and Cancer) and aspects (Moon and Saturn)?

Claire

melisa

Hi
Yes there is a discrepancy between the Venus in Cancer oppose Saturn in Capricorn (wanting stability and serious long-term relations) and the 7th house Aquarius oppose Uranus (ruler of the 7th) and trine Jupiter, indicating a liking of unstable, freedom-loving types.
Is Mars or Venus more telling for a woman's chart---not sure?
The "big rectangle" you see in your chart looks like it connects Moon, Sun, Saturn and Mars, with trines sextiles and oppositions---does anyone know about this?
Melisa