Oppositions and Partnerships

Venusmagic89

I am trying to help my family with a business outcome decision.

Its something very important my dad has worked his whole life for (as part of a partnership with a couple others)
I only know my dads chart and the electional chart for day of event. But I do not know the charts of other parties involved.

Basically I analyzed my dads transits and they are surprisingly positive that day, and my dads birthday is falling this year on the exact day of the great American eclipse! So its a big year for him I guess.

After looking at the electional chart, most everything looks very positive for their deal. Except two aspects I need advice on.

One is Sun will be in exact opposition to Pluto. However it won't be applying, as its exactitude will be earlier in the day. But they will still be in the same oppositional degree.

The second is mercury opposition moon.
This aspect will be exact during the meeting, and towards end of meeting moon will be in an applying trine to Jupiter.

Do these oppositions spell disaster or do they indicate a transfer of power? This is a sort of partnership deal. So I was thinking maybe oppositions aren't so bad here since oppositions represent partnership. But they can also indicate conflict or stale mate situations.

For this situation:

1. Sun is opposite Pluto.
Sun will be in the electional charts 8th house with Pluto in 2nd. They will move to the 7th and 1st houses by end of meeting.

2. Mercury and moon will be in opposition, also in 8th and 2nd houses moving to 7th and 1st By end of meeting.

(Sun and Mercury will be in 8th to 7th, Pluto in 2nd to 1st)

The ASC ruler of the chart will be a 10 house placed Jupiter, which will make a positive trine to the moon after moon opposes mercury.

The MC ruler is Mercury, then shifts to Venus at the end of the meeting and Venus will move from 6th to 5th house of the chart.

Venus and Jupiter will be in a trine, and when moon moves to trine Jupiter that will form a grand trine in the 10th/5th and 1st houses, with Jupiter exactly conjunct MC, so on 9 cusp.
So rest of chart looks promising besides the oppositions.

Oh and Saturn will be in 1st to 12th, Uranus in 4th and Neptune in 3rd to 2nd. Neptune in 2nd worries me a little too, but its in a trine to the 7th/8th house sun.

My dads personal transits have Jupiter in his 1st, almost conjunct his natal Jupiter as His Jupiter return is next month.

Saturn is in my dads 3 house, just 3 degrees away from his natal Saturn as his Saturn return was earlier this year. Saturn will retrograde to 1 degree past his natal though so his return won't be exact again.

Uranus is in my dads 7th house, about to enter his 8th, in a trine to his natal Saturn but opposition his natal jupiter.

Neptune is in my dads 6th house.

Other planets: Sun in my dads 10th, Moon in my dads 5th, mercury on his 10/11 Cusp line, venus in his 9th house, mars in his 10 house. Aspects to his personal planets are all positive except
Venus is opposite his natal moon that day. But the mercury that is opposing the transit moon that day will be exactly trine my dads moon. But transit moon will be exactly opposite my dads Venus so its definitely an important aspect.

If you have advice on how oppositions in electional astro impact partnerships please let me know!