My dreams

or1000

I’m starting to recognise that they’re often the reason for my bad moods when I awake. Once I have dreamt it, it seems so real and like it’s manifested into my conscious mind. I keep awaking and thinking that it has actually happened. I keep dreaming about people from my past in strange circumstances. For instance, dream about someone from my high school, meeting them again in 2017, as if they were the same age as I last saw them. My point is, I keep dreaming as if I am still in the past. Which doesn’t make sense to me, because none of this matters and I wouldn’t think of it without it being in the dream.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
What is your current situation like? Are you stressed? Is life not going as well as it once was like, say, during the time of your dreams?

Or perhaps a regret lingers in your mind?

or1000

What is your current situation like? Are you stressed? Is life not going as well as it once was like, say, during the time of your dreams?

Or perhaps a regret lingers in your mind?

People in the dreams, I last saw when I was very young. My current life is going well, as well as adult life could in comparison to childhood. These dreams have been going on for a very long time... also, no regrets as i was a child. Some resentment though I suppose. Which is why I keep feeling awful when I wake up.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
People in the dreams, I last saw when I was very young. My current life is going well, as well as adult life could in comparison to childhood. These dreams have been going on for a very long time... also, no regrets as i was a child. Some resentment though I suppose. Which is why I keep feeling awful when I wake up.

Huh. Wonder what your chart looks like. Is your Moon touching Saturn in anyway?

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes opposition....coming back to this, now you speak of the moon. Neptune in the 4th would have his affect?

Interesting...

Saturn's domain is many things. One of those being melancholy. Opposite Moon in, what sign was it? I don't know your Moon sign, but touching Moon effects the habitual mind. If we habitually do or think in a certain way, its bound to follow us into our sleeping world.

or1000

Interesting...

Saturn's domain is many things. One of those being melancholy. Opposite Moon in, what sign was it? I don't know your Moon sign, but touching Moon effects the habitual mind. If we habitually do or think in a certain way, its bound to follow us into our sleeping world.
Yes I see So you mean melancholy is habitual...? would you relate melancholy to nostalgia? It’s all just very messy and confusing, and forcing me to delve into my unconscious

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes I see So you mean melancholy is habitual...? I don’t know, would you relate melancholy to nostalgia? It’s all just very messy and confusing, and forcing me to delve into my unconscious 😐😐😐🤒

When something touches the Moon (habitual mind), it effects our habits. An example: Mars touches my moon, meaning long ago, I had issues with anger. Anger was habitual to me. As was slight melancholy due to Saturn touching Mars, but I digress.

For you, I'd say that it could be - oppositions work like "push and pull" between the planets. Whichever is stronger pulls harder, of course, but neither ever really "win" so to speak.

As for childhood, what transit planets are effecting your 4th?

or1000

When something touches the Moon (habitual mind), it effects our habits. An example: Mars touches my moon, meaning long ago, I had issues with anger. Anger was habitual to me. As was slight melancholy due to Saturn touching Mars, but I digress.

For you, I'd say that it could be - oppositions work like "push and pull" between the planets. Whichever is stronger pulls harder, of course, but neither ever really "win" so to speak.

As for childhood, what transit planets are effecting your 4th?

Oh gah. Pluto and Saturn are there in the 4th.