Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Any well footnoted books on Saturn? I see reference online to one by David Talbot. I’m currently reading one mentioned in the free will vs fate thread and it is kind of a letdown. Apocryphal (“Arthur Moros”), few footnotes, and some quotes out of context. I’m not unconvinced of the theme, but disappointed in the execution.

I'm currently going through "The Fraternitas Saturni: History, Doctrine and Rituals of the Magical Order of the Brotherhood of Saturn" by Stephen E. Flowers, Ph.D. Highly researched and collaborated with persons in the order. You can research any names and keywords that crop up for further information. You might like Chapter 2 in particular that focuses on doctrine - topics tackled there include "Saturn Gnosis", "The Saturnian Archetype", "The Way of Saturn". They make no bones about being a Luciferian organization.

I have a subscription on scribd which is where I got access to the book, but you might have your own preferred ways of getting the material.

conspiracy theorist

Harm..... yes I think so however I don’t think he realises he’s a victim in it all which is crazy as he’s such a firm believer he can’t see what’s in front of him. I mean this is what I’ve been told. I’m not sure if it’s actual black magic as never believed however some sort of brain washing is going on. He’s a very educated person and very high up in his career. Yet he’s been fooled somehow. I looked at his chart and he’s got Pluto in 12th house. It’s to do with his wife and her family from what I know. He has libra rising moon in libra and in Aries uranus and Venus. NN cap but he can’t seem to be able to get out of the **** he is in. It’s like he goes back and forth. Thinks something isn’t right but then brushes it away..... I was told by a very good person that he was black magicked. I’ve been told about these story’s from my Hindu friends about jadu but can only listen. Hard to understand

Magic certainly is complex and can be a confusing knot of contradictions, empty alleys or just total ********. By the sounds of things he sounds like he might be in some sort of brotherhood or organization of an occult nature?

conspiracy theorist

Never heard of Beth, but that doesn't mean I won't see his name turn up eventually. Noticing the pattern of my life I'd probably start encountering things that he has his hand in soon enough.

Crowley often had "scarlet women" in his life who he had as his magical companions, oftentimes these were highly passionate and acrimonious relationships. I'd imagine that you'd find such a practice objectifying and not honouring of the feminine soul. What's your view on sexuality in these more contemporary practices? Do you think it's genuine in its desire to connect with the body/feminine, or do you believe it's a distortion and anti-feminine in its core?

Hkk

Account Closed
Magic certainly is complex and can be a confusing knot of contradictions, empty alleys or just total ********. By the sounds of things he sounds like he might be in some sort of brotherhood or organization of an occult nature?

He’s not joined a brotherhood or anything occult except his wife. He just believes in magic and now he can’t see it’s been done to him

JUPITERASC

Celebrate moonlit nights
Plant A Magical Moon Garden :smile:
Display plants with silver or gray foliage
or even variegated foliage.
The subdued light from the moon
will reflect these colors.
Use Night Blooming Flowers
While they don’t always sport white flowers
plants with blooms that only open late in the day or at night
are often used in moon gardens.
Scents Appeal
At night, when the light is low
appeal to other senses besides sight.
The scent of some well-chosen plants
is important in a Moon Garden.
Add Soothing Sounds
The sound of small tabletop fountains
and other water features
are pleasing to the ear, and moonlight will shimmer in gently moving water.
Ornamental grasses, with their rustling seed heads and stems
are another option to bring soothing sound to the Moon Garden.
Consider using white gravel in walkways
to capture the effect of the light.
If you have a very small space
fill containers with plants suitable for Moon Garden
and group the planters together.
White flowers and silver foliage are complementary
with nearly any other color scheme in the garden
so it is usually easy to add Moon Garden elements
to your existing plantings.
Site your Moon Garden
so that it enjoys maximum exposure to lunar light.

FARMERS ALMANACK PLANT BY THE MOON CALENDAR
at https://www.farmersalmanac.com/calendar/gardening/

conspiracy theorist

He’s not joined a brotherhood or anything occult except his wife. He just believes in magic and now he can’t see it’s been done to him

That's sad. It's better for some that they never open the door to magic, since it's easy to get lost down the rabbit hole. Doubt he has his defenses up when it comes to his wife.

Gemini888

Yes. Its actions are entirely lost on me, however. While we say the seventh house is our partner, an I can see that with the...less than stable women I attract because Mars, my sevenths ruler is in the 12th house. 12th has all kinds of things in it, but a keynote is mental hospitals and insanity.

So, I've always wondered what, if anything, Pluto does in my chart that can't be ascribed to Mars sitting in the dreadful 12th. As of yet, none can give me a clear answer. Which means I nod and walk off, still wondering.

C'est la vie.
The person I referred to also has 7H Pluto, but her Des's ruler is Venus in 1H. So she doesn't get to experience the crazy things you see. Pluto is also part of a yod. Conventions would lead me into thinking this is a mark of an obsessive lover. But I don't see that quality in this person. On the contrary, this person has little attitude toward relationship, if not none at all. There is rumor that she is hanging around with that guy, but she doesn't seem to be that serious about the relationship.

conspiracy theorist

@passiflora

I was feeling around to see where you stood on the whole objectification thing, since a very typical reaction to it is feminist hysterics. You never struck me as that type, but you never know.

I can see how you'd be attracted to Steiner and similar. Even David as a landscaper and your attraction to his system and his thoughts is telling, since it's the same mind at work in both spheres of life.There are contemporary spiritual-magical organisations that are much more nature based and puts service to the environment and all the beings who live in it at the forefront of many of its practices. The one I actually have in mind is Quareia, and it's founded by a woman by the name of Josephine McCarthy and co-founded by a man called Frater Acher.

"Affluenza".... I like it. It's only tangentially related but there used to be "ironic" worshipers of the Ebola disease who desired for it to wipe out all "niggers and shitskins". The "egregore" surrounding those people was quite frenzied, nihilistic, suicidal, anarchic, hopeless "wanting to watch the world burn" types. Altars were erected, hymns were created, artistic renditions were concocted of the "Ebola Princess", and there were even some who used their own blood in ritual, whether to write their name or in one extreme case, a guy was doing artwork that was solely created with his blood, renditions of the Goddess and mantras. One wondered where the line between joking and serious resided.

david starling

David, what do you think about Pluto sitting in its own house 8H? Does it make an extremely character?

Pluto's influence within H8, the Area of Life best suited to Scorpio, would be amped up. Even more so if it were in Scorpio in H8. Then the question becomes, how important is H8 in the context of the entire Chart?

Gemini888

Pluto's influence within H8, the Area of Life best suited to Scorpio, would be amped up. Even more so if it were in Scorpio in H8. Then the question becomes, how important is H8 in the context of the entire Chart?
Pluto and Jupiter reside there. Pluto in a T-square and Jupiter is gaining more power in progressed chart.

david starling

@passiflora

I was feeling around to see where you stood on the whole objectification thing, since a very typical reaction to it is feminist hysterics. You never struck me as that type, but you never know.

I can see how you'd be attracted to Steiner and similar. Even David as a landscaper and your attraction to his system and his thoughts is telling, since it's the same mind at work in both spheres of life.There are contemporary spiritual-magical organisations that are much more nature based and puts service to the environment and all the beings who live in it at the forefront of many of its practices. The one I actually have in mind is Quareia, and it's founded by a woman by the name of Josephine McCarthy and co-founded by a man called Frater Acher.

"Affluenza".... I like it. It's only tangentially related but there used to be "ironic" worshipers of the Ebola disease who desired for it to wipe out all "niggers and shitskins". The "egregore" surrounding those people was quite frenzied, nihilistic, suicidal, anarchic, hopeless "wanting to watch the world burn" types. Altars were erected, hymns were created, artistic renditions were concocted of the "Ebola Princess", and there were even some who used their own blood in ritual, whether to write their name or in one extreme case, a guy was doing artwork that was solely created with his blood, renditions of the Goddess and mantras. One wondered where the line between joking and serious resided.

Any thoughts about Wicca?

conspiracy theorist

Any thoughts about Wicca?

I don't have much thoughts on it. From what I gather it's one of the more popular "alternative" spiritual paths for millennials, and a lot of what I've seen of it was also oddly attached to left-wing identity politics, which I'm pretty sure isn't a feature of the system proper. I'm also aware of "Garderian Wicca" as a specific branch and an important text for them is the "book of shadows", but beyond that and some other outside knowledge, I know little of the inward mechanics and structure.

Do you have any thoughts on it?

Last edited:

david starling

I don't have much thoughts on it. From what I gather it's one of the more popular "alternative" spiritual paths for millennials, and a lot of what I've seen of it was also oddly attached to left-wing identity politics, which I'm pretty sure isn't a feature of the system proper. I'm also aware of "Garderian Wicca" as a specific branch and an important text for them is the "book of shadows", but beyond that and some other outside knowledge, I know little of the inward mechanics and structure.

Do you have any thoughts on it?

They were recruiting about 10 years ago. Out-front, nature-oriented, anti-"coupling" about sex. Loosely organized with similar, but different chapters. Into tarot, Hecate as the three-dimensional Goddess, some Druidic rituals. Rather wholesome for an occult witchcraft organization.

conspiracy theorist

They were recruiting about 10 years ago. Out-front, nature-oriented, anti-"coupling" about sex. Loosely organized with similar, but different chapters. Into tarot, Hecate as the three-dimensional Goddess, some Druidic rituals. Rather wholesome for an occult witchcraft organization.

Not all occultists are going to fit the trope of dark brothers and sisters slashing the throats of goats and young virgin girls, to be followed by a pan-species orgy. It would be a bad PR move for those open recruiters to not emphasize the more wholesome side of things.