Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

My Mars is at 0 deg Virgo, closely conjunct the fixed star Regulus. Regulus is aggressive and like to move forward, but Virgo is slow and shy. What does this combination turn into?

The Signs blend at the cusp, so your Mars is about half Virgo and half Leo in regard to the qualities imparted. The rulerships though, apply only to Virgo. So Mercury, for example, has come into rulership it lacked on the other side of the line, when Mars was at the end of Leo. Mars in Leo is about creating changes, but in Virgo it's encouraging and steadfast.

conspiracy theorist

@ G8

His Mother Complex. His dominant, religious, evangelical devouring mother whom he sought to bring back from the grave through his victims. It's right there on the ascendant/descendant axis.

Also of note is the death theme of his chart with the planets surrounding the IC, Pluto conj. the asc and Saturn culminating and most elevated. Saturn is also mother in this chart, and notice its position and placement.

It's such a clean and crisp set of significations.

david starling

@ G8

His Mother Complex. His dominant, religious, evangelical devouring mother whom he sought to bring back from the grave through his victims. It's right there on the ascendant/descendant axis.

Also of note is the death theme of his chart with the planets surrounding the IC, Pluto conj. the asc and Saturn culminating and most elevated. Saturn is also mother in this chart, and notice its position and placement.

It's such a clean and crisp set of significations.

How many women did he kill himself?

conspiracy theorist

Found guilty for two, real number unknown. What does 12/12 have to say about the chart? I find the "Pluto as Eternity" connection you make to be particularly sinister in this case, if you read it as him wanting to continue his relationship with his mom, whether dead or alive.

Gemini888

@CT Thanks. I did see the obsession you said. I also think Pluto joins Venus and Moon together in a twisted way, with Pluto conj Asc. Obsession combined with psychosis is a deadly force.

As for your question, there is this man called Jacques Rigaut whose chart blew me in the face. He fought in WWI and after that started writing about suicide and finally killed himself at 30. He was a Cap but he had 4 planets in Sag and 2H, with Saturn/Merc opp Neptune/Pluto. His chart ruler is also in Sag. There is no chart that spells "disillusioned idealist" like this one. He is said to maintain an extravagant lifestyle, and that looks like what 2H Sag placements could represent. Also there's the death obsession in 8H (Neptune/Pluto).

I literally didn't have to look for anything.

david starling

Found guilty for two, real number unknown. What does 12/12 have to say about the chart? I find the "Pluto as Eternity" connection you make to be particularly sinister in this case, if you read it as him wanting to continue his relationship with his mom, whether dead or alive.

In 12/12, Pluto is Exaltation-ruler of Gemini. In H1, it was part of his core identity. It's opposite the normally fortunate, Benefactory placement of Moon in Sagittarius, but is here connected by being Conj the Ascendant, which is Domicile-ruler of Sagittarius--Extreme "cognitive dissonance" seems an apt description. In 12/12, Pluto is also the Motivational-ruler associated with the Moon (as Domicile-ruler of :cancer:), adding to the conundrum.

But what gets me, is what I see in (Placidus) H12, which I consider the House of Imagination. Clearly, he was living in his own imaginary world, unable to distinguish it from external reality. Now I have newfound respect for BML, his imaginary "companion", which I've been reluctant to credit as an important placement. Astrotheme's description of BML in Gemini is very applicable in this case. BML is also square elevated Saturn in H10.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
In 12/12, Pluto is Exaltation-ruler of Gemini. In H1, it was part of his core identity. It's opposite the normally fortunate, Benefactory placement of Moon in Sagittarius, but is here connected by being Conj the Ascendant, which is Domicile-ruler of Sagittarius--Extreme "cognitive dissonance" seems an apt description. In 12/12, Pluto is also the Motivational-ruler associated with the Moon (as Domicile-ruler of :cancer:), adding to the conundrum.

But what gets me, is what I see in (Placidus) H12, which I consider the House of Imagination. Clearly, he was living in his own imaginary world, unable to distinguish it from external reality. Now I have newfound respect for BML, his imaginary "companion", which I've been reluctant to credit as an important placement. Astrotheme's description of BML in Gemini is very applicable in this case. BML is also square elevated Saturn in H10.

What about Pluto in the 7th? In Scorpio on top of that - what would does system say to such a position?

david starling

What about Pluto in the 7th? In Scorpio on top of that - what would does system say to such a position?

12/12 is a one-on-one Domicile-rulership system. It's based on a pattern utilizing the Elements and Modalities of the Signs, and 9 of the standard Modernistic Domiciles remain in place, including Pluto being Domicile-ruler of Scorpio, with Mars as Exalted-ruler of Scorpio, Domiciled in Aries.

The key phrase for a ruler in its own Domicile-sign is "Sense of Confidence". The Houses are standard, Traditionalistic "Areas of Life"*, but include a Modernistic connection between the Signs as numbered 1 thru 12, beginning with Aries, and the Houses as numbered. So, your example is Domicle-ruler of Sign #8 within House #7, the House natural to Sign #7, Libra, and its Domicle-ruler Venus.
Libra tends to keep things open and light, and the 7th House, the House of Relationships, reflects this quality. Pluto in Scorpio has a much heavier, more intense, mysterious nature. So, best to remind oneself to "lighten up" in social relationships and situations, or risk being considered a "scary" sort of person.

*[I mean that I use the "Areas of Life" definition for the Houses, as separate from the imparted "Qualities" of the Signs, which is Traditionalistic . However, I don't necessarily use the Traditionalistic meaning of every House.]

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Is that your placement? I know someone with the same placement. Would like to hear about it too.

Yes. Its actions are entirely lost on me, however. While we say the seventh house is our partner, an I can see that with the...less than stable women I attract because Mars, my sevenths ruler is in the 12th house. 12th has all kinds of things in it, but a keynote is mental hospitals and insanity.

So, I've always wondered what, if anything, Pluto does in my chart that can't be ascribed to Mars sitting in the dreadful 12th. As of yet, none can give me a clear answer. Which means I nod and walk off, still wondering.

C'est la vie.

david starling

Yes. Its actions are entirely lost on me, however. While we say the seventh house is our partner, an I can see that with the...less than stable women I attract because Mars, my sevenths ruler is in the 12th house. 12th has all kinds of things in it, but a keynote is mental hospitals and insanity.

So, I've always wondered what, if anything, Pluto does in my chart that can't be ascribed to Mars sitting in the dreadful 12th. As of yet, none can give me a clear answer. Which means I nod and walk off, still wondering.

C'est la vie.

Tramod astrology can be confusing! :biggrin:

Bob Dylan line: "And like a fool, I mixed them, and it scrambled up my mind. Now people just get uglier, and I have no sense of time." :lol:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

For me, the jury is still out on BML. I have it in the 6th house Gemini in opposition to my Sun & Mercury (7th ruler). Asteroid Lilith is in my 7th house opposite Venus so it looks like both liliths are telling me similar messages.

What would you say about a 12th house Pluto in Sagittarius? Just as a disembodied placement not attached to any other planets.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
huh, that might be more relevant than you could ever know...

Why? U have been a victim? The person I know is into all that. Is a major believer in it all. I really can’t emphasise how much he believes in it all. It’s not good to be that much of a believer in something like that. He seems to think it’s the only thing in life to get thru

conspiracy theorist

Apparently it's relevant to the family history, according to some "allegeds" as well. I'm on the fence about that personally, but the 12th house is all about those unseen forces that have influences on you.

Do you think his magical belief is causing him harm in his life?

Hkk

Account Closed
Apparently it's relevant to the family history, according to some "allegeds" as well. I'm on the fence about that personally, but the 12th house is all about those unseen forces that have influences on you.

Do you think his magical belief is causing him harm in his life?

Harm..... yes I think so however I don’t think he realises he’s a victim in it all which is crazy as he’s such a firm believer he can’t see what’s in front of him. I mean this is what I’ve been told. I’m not sure if it’s actual black magic as never believed however some sort of brain washing is going on. He’s a very educated person and very high up in his career. Yet he’s been fooled somehow. I looked at his chart and he’s got Pluto in 12th house. It’s to do with his wife and her family from what I know. He has libra rising moon in libra and in Aries uranus and Venus. NN cap but he can’t seem to be able to get out of the **** he is in. It’s like he goes back and forth. Thinks something isn’t right but then brushes it away..... I was told by a very good person that he was black magicked. I’ve been told about these story’s from my Hindu friends about jadu but can only listen. Hard to understand