The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

petosiris

Banned
It would mean you're in the high desert on a clear night, stoned out of your mind on a strong psychedelic. :cool:

But everyone will see it. :ninja:

Why don't you research and invest in the prophesied age of the Scriptures? The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the calf with the lion, it is going to be great. You want to live and see a golden age right?

david starling

Very lucid description in the preceding posts.

What is the other terrestrial feature?

What about in your next post, I don’t follow that one? I want to agree with the conclusion, but how did you get there besides “this current Age *****”? If the concern is that humanity is inherently fallen, confused, projective, aggressive, cruel, scapegoating, etc. - that could equally be us in Pisces as us in Capricorn.

The current mundane Age, now culminating at the end, has been too materialistic, ambitious, and contentious for a mundane Age of Pisces. But Pisces as a spiritually-oriented sidereal Age makes sense to me. Both affecting everyone at once, so we have the "scape-goat" Capricorn, taking away our sins through a blood-sacrifice on the cross, as well as the fish symbol for Christianity--a new religion for the Age, spread by the sword in a worldly way, but with a message of peace and harmony on the spiritual level.

The other terrestrial feature is Earth's elliptical orbit.

david starling

But everyone will see it. :ninja:

Why don't you research and invest in the prophesied age of the Scriptures? The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the calf with the lion, it is going to be great. You want to live and see a golden age right?

It's right in line with my understanding of what the Aquarian Age will be like, except it's limited to an elect few, unlike the Age.

david starling

Emotional relief, that's an interesting way of phrasing it. I think it's more rational fear that the age of the Anthropocene has been responsible for an increase in *concentrated* misery on the earth and most of its species. People may phrase risks in terms of human extinction, but it's what we've done to planetary ecology and life in general that is of real concern. That's why the coming of the Aquarian age is scary to those who see the devastation wrought by humans.

Not by all humans, though. Only those unable to deal with the magnified effect of Age-ruler Saturn as indicated in their tropical natal-charts, in a humane manner. There's a minority of humans, a small percentage, spearheading the devastation, with the majority afraid to oppose them.
The sidereal Age of Pisces let's us know how wrong it is, but doesn't cancel it out.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The Age as you hold it is limited to an elect who happen to live at a certain point in time, while the Age I speak of is open to every individual of any nations and any time in history provided a few conditions are fulfilled. The rules are same for everyone.

david starling

The Age as you hold it is limited to an elect who happen to live at a certain point in time, while the Age I speak of is open to every individual of any nations and any time in history provided a few conditions are fulfilled. The rules are same for everyone.

This Age marks the end of of Linear-time constraints, so all will be included, no conditions or rules. I should say, "these Ages", because both tropically and sidereally, same Age-sign.

petosiris

Banned
This Age marks the end of of Linear-time constraints, so all will be included, no conditions or rules. I should say, "these Ages", because both tropically and sidereally, same Age-sign.

If the Age starts 220 years from now, it is certain that we shall be long dead, but if there is resurrection and justice, then there is chance for everyone. Your Age is more exclusive in this sense, and impossible for us to experience.

david starling

If the Age starts 220 years from now, it is certain that we shall be long dead, but if there is resurrection and justice, then there is chance for everyone. Your Age is more exclusive in this sense, and impossible for us to experience.

First true contact of Age-indicator with tropical Aquarius in over 20,000 years, in 2033. Then, in and out, back and and forth due to nutation, for the next 209 years. It's already available for entry, upon death of the physical body. Difficult to imagine life without linear-time constraints though. Makes future/past merge with the present.

Opal

Premium Member
My point is that ages are important but that there are fundamental more important things that these theories about ages rest on. Its important in my view to have the the order right, as you seem to see ages as a pre determined destiny that free will cannot change therefore making you see ages as dominant over free will, which I do Not agree with.

Y

You are mixing methodologies. Natal is different than horary is different than mundane is different than the Ages of Precession.

We have free will. Nothing will change that. Whether or not you believe in the Ages, or even know about them, matters not. They will happen regardless of us.

Opal

Premium Member
"Balance in all things. Except humor. To the wise eye, all things are humorous" - The mighty Shal OM. :tongue:

I read you wrong, sorry. It is nice to learn your humour. I will try not to mistake your humour again. Shalom.....ah....

Opal

Premium Member
From my reading, I do not see the end of the world happening, or the end of humanity. It just has changes. Regularly, that we don't see or mostly comprehend because our existence is so short and with the Ages regularly upending our societies, rise and fall, rise and fall, we do not see the big picture.

Aquarius is one of the cruxes of destruction. But, it won't happen in any of our lifetimes. I am still researching, it will happen at either 10 or 20 degrees of Aquarius. Seeing that we enter at 30 degrees and one degree takes 72 years, I don't think we have to worry about it in our life time.

I do think we are in Aquarius now. Probably at 29 or 28 degrees. So relax man.

I have lived through many peoples saying the world is going to end, and I know survivalists. It hasn't happened when everyone else said, they are fear mongering.

Well, I guess you might see me as fear mongering as well, but, don't stress it, my prediction is for way beyond your lifetime.

Opal

Premium Member
Look to the Age-sign rulers, not just the Age-sign. Is Uranian Age-rulership going to destroy the human race? I think it will elevate it, not destroy it.

It will not destroy us, it will just make us get back to a population that is feasible for life on this planet. We are not following the ancient teachings. But, it would not matter, Aquarius will bring elevation too, invention, before and after the crash.

I don't know why people get so upset about this stuff. It is pretty interesting.

By the way David, I know you don't get upset about this stuff, you enjoy it too.

david starling

It will not destroy us, it will just make us get back to a population that is feasible for life on this planet. We are not following the ancient teachings. But, it would not matter, Aquarius will bring elevation too, invention, before and after the crash.

I don't know why people get so upset about this stuff. It is pretty interesting.

By the way David, I know you don't get upset about this stuff, you enjoy it too.

Predictions are fun, but unreliable. I have a VERY profound and optimistic expectation for the Convergence of Aquarian Ages (tropical & sidereal), but, like you say, Precession happens on its own, regardless of what we think about it. :biggrin: