A heartfelt appeal to this community

shwetarose

EJ,

I have no words to thank you..ur thread specially posted for me gave me so warmth and secure feeling bcos i m almost nowdays low n ill...Ej, persons are like are very less..thanks a ton..i m stranger to u but u still :)..n the person who have hurted me is no where concerned for me which i feel..

archergirl

EJ53,

With the greatest respect, most people who come on this site asking for readings are hurting, and have great faith that this site will sort them out. Astrology is not the Great Band-Aid for Human Hurt; it can provide insights, yes, but ultimate responsibility for one's life (and one's reaction to life's troubles) lies with the individual.

This is a learning site, not a 'free astrology reading site', and it is to be hoped that, by posting questions to the site, one does not simply expect other people to bend over backwards to read a chart; it is inferred that a querent has to put a bit of work, however small or unskilled, into his/her own chart, for learning's sake.

We are, of course, more than happy to help; but you must understand that most of us also have day jobs and other responsibilities, and if there is a delay in answering someone's post, there is usually a good reason.

Cheers,
AG:)

starlink

EJ53, I have gone to the site you mentioned and tried to give Rose an answer, but Archer Girl is very right in telling you that this is indeed not a "free astrology reading site". Because we are usually people who want to help others, we do tend to look sideways and ignore the fact that the person is asking for a free reading. It is difficult, at least for me, not to help someone out, but Swetarose should really, if she comes to this Forum, at least have a bit of experience in Astrology and a genuine desire to learn more, not just try to find someone to solve her problems for her or give her hope or whatever.This goes for every newby here of course.

When she really learns more about astrology,she will also learn to accept her fate and the bad times that she (and all human beings) go through in life.
We all have suffered through losses, pain, horrible things and she can, with the help of astrology and the insight she gets from this, help herself to overcome these difficult times. I have ,so I know what I am talking about.
Cheers, Starlink

EJ53

Banned
Archergirl/Starlink,

Thanks. I agree with your sentiments but feel that this is a case where the questioner has made every attempt to help herself and was not inferring that those on this forum would not try to help her without this request from me. So, maybe our views are not far apart on the points you raise.

Interestingly though, I currently have Pluto transitting the cusp of my 4th house and triggering a Jupiter/Uranus opposition on the 4/10axis - with progressed Mercury opposing natal Pluto developing a natal square of these two planets. Part of my expectations from this is that I shall need to revise (or let go) of some previous beliefs/ideas - so, perhaps your comments here will prove to be part of that process.

Thanks again. :)

EJ