Amazing Astrology!

cossie

I am writing this whilst picking my jaw up of the ground where it dropped the moment I made the following discovery.In fact I am actually physically shaking!
Here are the natal charts of my 3 year old daughter Roshni and her father Prasad.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/princeschick/Roshnisnatalchart.gif
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/princeschick/Prasadsnatalchart.gif

Take a look first at Roshnis chart. She has a kite pointing to her jupiter conjunct midheaven opposite neptune.Also a rectangle also involving the same planets.Look at it position.

Now look at Prasads chart.Look very carefully this time. You will find the SAME aspect patterns at almost exactly the SAME position in the chart also involving jupiter and neptune! A kite and a rectangle.

This must be inherited. Please tell me,is this rare? What are the chances?What does this mean for them and their lives? Is it just me who thinks this is truly incredible?!!

Views please.

Nackie

Hi Cossie,
what aspect degrees have you used here? Try reducing the orbs to 75% on astro.com and see if the patterns stay the same.

That is cool, and I do believe that children inherit some of our charts. I have Uranus conj AC and Venus conj. MC, and my son has those both, too.

BR,
Nackie

Arian Maverick

This must be inherited. Please tell me,is this rare? What are the chances?What does this mean for them and their lives? Is it just me who thinks this is truly incredible?!!

I think one can find all sorts of examples of amazing astrology in the natal charts of family members and friends. After all, there are more than six billion people on this planet, and with the Universal Law of attraction, there must be very strong astrological connections to bring together any two individuals.

Indeed, I had a similar reaction upon discovering that my brother's natal Mercury is almost exactly conjunct my own and my mother's natal Mercury is almost exactly opposite ours. Although we should certainly appreciate such coincidences with a deep reverence for the unfathomable workings of the Universe, to superficially delight in the rarity of certain aspect patterns, in my opinion, is to disregard the depth of astrology.

Please note that this lecture of sorts is not so much directed at you as myself, for recognizing certain views I harbor deep within myself...

Arian Maverick

cossie

I can assure u my delight was not superficial.Actually what this discovery meant to me was a validation that astrology really does work! So often I find I am faced with people who think it is all 'mumbo jumbo' and at times I doubt myself for spending my time looking at charts etc. I felt overwhelmed with this because it made me feel connected on a deep level to my understanding and beliefs about life.

Claire19

It is my belief that we choose our parents and when we come in to planet Earth. I have done research on hereditary astrology and find that we often intersperse the ascendant of one family member with the sun of another. Or there is a pattern of the same sort of aspects or placements running even through the generations. Or one sign predominates. This is so in my experience as I have done family tree research right back to my forebears. e.g. our Moon sign will show the sun sign of our mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers and other important women in our lives.

All very interesting.

Claire

cossie

Thanks for the post Claire19.
I find this all fascinating!
I also believe we choose our parents and have noticed a strong Capricorn/saturn element has been passed on to me from both my parents.

Do you think that when we inherit something from a parent or ancestors chart,that it is an unresolved part of their life or work not yet finished in their lifetime? Or is it just similar characteristics passed on in the family?

Would be interesting to hear from anyone else who has looked at their inherited chart aspects.

Claire19

Yes hereditary astrology is fascinating and gives one a sense of continuity and order and purpose. I believe that we reincarnate possibly as our grandchildren for instance and bring in the issues from previous if not resolved. We also come in with friends and family as in past lives, but different roles and even genders. The moon will show hereditary traits, the fourth house and its scenario and the 12th for karma from the past. Saturn definitely deals with lessons to be learned and karmic rewards and debts. I have read about family karmic debt and that one member will take on the issue for the whole. This could well be true.

Do you know children who are so similar to their forebears more so than their birth parents??? In looks, mannerisms and personality this occurs. Also those who can sit down and play a piano without any lessons at all??? Have a natural bent for art or sport????? This is indicative of past life talents learned and retained in the sub conscious. This gives the idea that whatever we learnand become proficient in is somehow retained in essence of the reincarnating soul to be used again perhaps or further developed. These talents can show in trines and sextiles and perhaps in some conjunctions.

Food for thought,
Think I will start a hereditary influence thread.

Claire