dignities or aspects?

leolitsa

hello folks!:joyful: i made a chart asking if a guy is interested in me. just learning here, so I want to ask if the attraction is shown by planetary rulership or aspects. I'm not in a relationship with that person. I'm saturn in eleventh house (his fifth) and he is moon. moon is in exact trine to saturn but moon is in saturn's fall... what does this mean? :unsure:
here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_interest.47394.12003.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_interest.47394.12003.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 56

betelgeusesirius

It is hard to ascertain the feelings going on with planet dignities.
Rulership is usually regarded as true love, true friendship, etc.
but sometimes it might just represent how one is treating the other.
One can be extremely nice by nature without special feelings going around.
Same with Fall and Detriment. They do not always show hatred.
Could be someone in love, but being dishonest with the feelings and behaving rudely.
Or, simply too timid to approach that person.

Anyways, in this case, the Moon is approaching Saturn making a perfect trine.
There is going to be an event between you two very soon,
so I think you will find out what he thinks about you.
He is the one taking the move.
Please provide feedback as soon as something happens. I don't think you will wait long. :)

waybread

Is this man truly a 7th house matter for you? "Being interested" is different than looking at someone as a spouse or permanent partner.

To me the chart seems more radical if we put this man as a friend (11th house) but if he's a neighbour (3rd house) co-worker or your auto mechanic (6th house) or supervisor (10th house) then you would use the appropriate house.

I do a hybrid kind of modern-traditional horary astrology. Generally I would first look for an applying aspect; secondarily for mutual reception or reception with lesser essential dignities.

So you (Saturn) are in his house (friends.) This house is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter applies to a sextile with Saturn. The moon (your stake in the matter) applies to an opposition with the cusp ruler for Jupiter, which is Mercury. Saturn has little essential dignity so you're not in a strong position.

I would read this as his being somewhat interested in you, but that a relationship probably wouldn't work out so well.

tikana

hello folks!:joyful: i made a chart asking if a guy is interested in me. just learning here, so I want to ask if the attraction is shown by planetary rulership or aspects. I'm not in a relationship with that person. I'm saturn in eleventh house (his fifth) and he is moon. moon is in exact trine to saturn but moon is in saturn's fall... what does this mean? :unsure:
here is the chart

def physical attraction and dating but nothing long term