Scorpio Sun, Cancer Moon and Pisces Rising, Can you please look at my chart?

Hello, I'm new to astrology and found out I have a lot of water in my chart, astroseek says I'm 48% water, is this common to have a lot of one element in your chart?
I have had problems with depression and anxiety since I was in primary school, does my chart give any information about how to control my emotions a bit more?

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-30-10-1999_13-47.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-30-10-1999_13-47.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 28

Meluzina

Hey :)

There are actually a lot of ways how to count elements and there is no consensus on what is the right one. I personally do not like counting in any exact way... if I look at your chart, clearly, you have a conscious and instinctive preference for water, but your venus & mars are earth & cusp houses & aspecting luminaries, so defintely earth is not a problem here at all (by the way, you yourself in your message ask about control, hohoho, capricorn mars in 10th, sextiling your sun, being sextiled by taurus saturn! No, earth is definitely not a problem), then fire, jupiter in fire sign aspecting sun is maybe some aid if you do not have much fire elsewhere, even mars in 10th aspecting sun positively is maybe a tiny bit of something... generally speaking, you have covered the passive and feminine side (water & earth) but active & masculine lacks, you have something in fire, that is ideas but the manifested active lacks almost completely, you have also aquarius 12th house and IC in gem, libra 8th... I would dare to guess this is an inherited problem from your family, like, a problem with air (mental, manifested masculine) not being expressed in a healthy way, not being able to take things from distance while still being present (see from distance is not the same as running away from certain things, it is more like, be the bigger person, the one that is aware, the one that not runs away from emotion to mind, but acknowledges them both, aquarius poors th water on the ground to make things grow, you know the star card in tarot represents hope) ... Again, maybe what you need is not actually bigger control (who told you you need that?), or maybe, what is control? Denial, supress, tame? Or being able to actually let things happen while still standing? Control over what? You see, emotions are maybe sometimes seen as a weakness, as something to be ashamed of, but are they? You have your north node in leo & 5th house & moon in the 5th so there is a need for you to let things happen, to be the individual that you are, to find your own fire... depression is a sort of lack of motivation, alienation from others & yourself... so you know what, if you want to "control" something you have to accept it first uncondiotionally, that's the only way you can own it. You have asc in pisces & cancer moon so I know you feel for others (& aquarius 11th house south node) but this time it is about your passion and desire. In the end, scorpio is what you are, and that used to be a sign ruled by mars, but it's a different fire, it burns inside you know... stuff like that

Last edited:
Hey :)

There are actually a lot of ways how to count elements and there is no consensus on what is the right one. I personally do not like counting in any exact way... if I look at your chart, clearly, you have a conscious and instinctive preference for water, but your venus & mars are earth & cusp houses & aspecting luminaries, so defintely earth is not a problem here at all (by the way, you yourself in your message ask about control, hohoho, capricorn mars in 10th, sextiling your sun, being sextiled by taurus saturn! No, earth is definitely not a problem), then fire, jupiter in fire sign aspecting sun is maybe some aid if you do not have much fire elsewhere, even mars in 10th aspecting sun positively is maybe a tiny bit of something... generally speaking, you have covered the passive and feminine side (water & earth) but active & masculine lacks, you have something in fire, that is ideas but the manifested active lacks almost completely, you have also aquarius 12th house and IC in gem, libra 8th... I would dare to guess this is an inherited problem from your family, like, a problem with air (mental, manifested masculine) not being expressed in a healthy way, not being able to take things from distance while still being present (see from distance is not the same as running away from certain things, it is more like, be the bigger person, the one that is aware, the one that not runs away from emotion to mind, but acknowledges them both, aquarius poors th water on the ground to make things grow, you know the star card in tarot represents hope) ... Again, maybe what you need is not actually bigger control (who told you you need that?), or maybe, what is control? Denial, supress, tame? Or being able to actually let things happen while still standing? Control over what? You see, emotions are maybe sometimes seen as a weakness, as something to be ashamed of, but are they? You have your north node in leo & 5th house & moon in the 5th so there is a need for you to let things happen, to be the individual that you are, to find your own fire... depression is a sort of lack of motivation, alienation from others & yourself... so you know what, if you want to "control" something you have to accept it first uncondiotionally, that's the only way you can own it. You have asc in pisces & cancer moon so I know you feel for others (& aquarius 11th house south node) but this time it is about your passion and desire. In the end, scorpio is what you are, and that used to be a sign ruled by mars, but it's a different fire, it burns inside you know... stuff like that

That's interesting that you said my lack of active & masculine is inherited from family, my dad has adhd and I inherited that from him, I wonder if that is what is showing up in my chart.
I'm a lot like my dad not good at following my goals and very spacey.

Meluzina

Well your 4th house (for me 4th is dad, 10th mother, don't know why exactly but that's how I've learnt it and it works, so) is gemini... And your sun is 9th house and aspected by jupiter with hard aspect, also neptune in 11th which is like aspirations so maybe you both can get a little bit grandiose and delusional with your goals and than burn out, sayin' again, you have you mars in CAP in 10th & aspecting positively your sun, so you are more than capable of success, but maybe you are more too much than too little... or you don't know how to set yourself the right goals, you are scorpio with cap mars, I bet you're not into superficial stuff that a lot of people is fine with & considers them to be adequate goals and they settle... idk, it's true you have your sun square neptune and uranus, which can bring up the problems of these plantes, neptune can be very spiritual and artistic or it can just be escapist and drunk basically, uranus can be motivator, progress or just disruptions and alienation... but hard aspects are not impossible aspects their just hard and it's up to you to choose how they will manifest, either higher or lower. Same for pisces rising and pisces in general, either you will be spiritual and connected while being still an individual present on this earth or you will be disconnected and you will get swayed by whatever around, people, things you can get addicted to, just be a mess generally