interesting chart- will i win this gambling on the x day ?

LadyBella

I played a gamble for a specific date. Here is the chart, what are the chances to win ?

The querent mars has no aspect with the ruler of 5th house but the moon is, I checked if there is any interference before moon aspect to sun but it has not, the next aspect is a sextile with the sun, is that a yes ?
but right after moon oppose the Saturn, does it cancel the positive result ?

what do you guys think ? thank you

Attachments

• gambling.jpg
    gambling.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 31

LadyBella

I am reviewing my threads and this one almost a year passed and the result is a no, I didn't win the lottery game, now if someone with experience here can explain the why the outcome is negative if moon was applying to sun (the 5th house ruler) ?

Sunrise

I am reviewing my threads and this one almost a year passed and the result is a no, I didn't win the lottery game, now if someone with experience here can explain the why the outcome is negative if moon was applying to sun (the 5th house ruler) ?
Dear, i think you must look the Lord of 1th and 7 th house and also 2th and 8th house. :mars::venus:

rafaella

Lottery is 11th house, pennies from heaven, you are looking for luck. 5th is gambling yes but it is about having a good time. Moon applies to Sun but then it opposes Saturn rx the 11th ruler. You had good time playing (Moon/Sun aspect), but you don't win anything (Saturn rx)