Mercury MD & Venus AD for Scorpio Ascendant

nakumar

Hello Astrologers,

Can someone please elaborate how does the time period go for Scorpio Ascendant if running under Mercury MD and Venus AD. Mercury holds 7 degree and Venus Zero degree and both planets are DIRECT and not COMBUST. Both planets are situated in 1st house (Scorpio Ascendant).

Some more details:

Mars (in Cancer-4th house| 28 degree)
Jupiter/Saturn/Rahu (in Leo-10th house)
Sun- (Libra- 12th house)
Moon/Ketu (Aquarius)

My personal experience of Mercury MD so far:

Professional life:

-Not holding leading position anymore.
-Changed the Job and City and got into Travelling job
-Learning new stuff with lot of reading but not able to make any good
reputation.
-No good relationship with Boss/colleagues
-Frustration/Depression/Anxiety/Expenditure/Money loss/Bad deals and
many more

Personal Life:

-Not good, clash with wife/mother/daughter.
-Good relation with Brother/Father/Friends.
-Met with couple of very old friends.
-Isolation/Injuries in feet.
-Diagnosed with severe depression. No other health issue so far.

Now my Mercury-Ketu MD ended and entering into Mercury-Venus Dasha. I am keen to know if there would be any hope or things will bet the same or even worst.

Any other insight/reading/analysis please share accordingly.

Thanks in advance,
NK

I hope you get the help you need.

I only know that Mercury is enemy of your lagna lord which would cause for a bad dasha BUT your mercury is digbala so I would think there should be some good during this time.

Creativei Knows more than me.

creativei

I hope you get the help you need.

I only know that Mercury is enemy of your lagna lord which would cause for a bad dasha BUT your mercury is digbala so I would think there should be some good during this time.

Creativei Knows more than me.

Thank u for your motivation but im still learning only nobody is great . astrology is vast ocean every now and then we have to update im sure you know much than me . im following your answers too and got some points . i request please avoid open appreciation , if you wanna say something you can mesg me anytime . Happy ganesh chaturthi to you and your family ... :smile::bandit:

creativei

Not that much worst as you said its good only just a temporary issues only you have very good combinations in chart which gonna take high in life after some stage . for scorpio its unwritten law that person has to suffer disgrace in some period of life . because mars holds 1st and 6th mercury holds 8th and 11th gives problems in health finance career friends and gains . many scorpio lag had a miserable life in early stage our pm modi itself example for that . so dnt worry coming dasa are nice

sat rahu in 10th gives changes bitter experience in career from office politics to defamation it goes many . your 10th lord is also in 12th aspected by sat mars so it gives troubles either they fire you or yourself comes out . also 10th lord in movable sign many changes travel related job . no fixed profession . watch out your co workers may act against you and pull your leg. 6th lord in 9th gives fluctuating career . sun is deb its in enemy sign aspected by malefic is not good for leadership roles . infact it gives bad image on you to others . even you say in good way your subordinates takes wrong and fights with you . you have gaja kesari yoga but its afflicted . mars is close to sat and rahu this is also another reason for unstable professional life .

this mercury dasa you will have many changes reg career home mother health problems medical expenditure to father etc . but you get gains from wife sure you enjoy all physical pleasures in venus dasa . along with good home and profession you will have palatial house with all comforts . since sat aspecting 7th wife may be arrogant at times and sickly but married life never breaks in fact she is your greatest strength both of them loves each other . on contrary your wife prof is good . her financial contribution helps you lot . at same time her over spending habit makes you mad . since sadesatti is going on for quarius rasi there will be expenditure uncontrolled quarrels with family members one after another falls sick wife too troubles but in the everything will be fine since sat sits in his own house so before going he fixes everything . since 12th lord in lagna with 8th lord you have to spend money on your health lot as well as for wife comforts . till 2023 your professional life suffers after 2024 it gradually increases . venus dasa is golden period of your life . you get success all sides .

You can ask further if any doubts you have ?

Last edited:

nakumar

First and foremost let me thank you for looking into my chart.

I do have a question though on Venus Dasha; When I was undergoing Saturn MD and Venus AD (2006-2009), that time period was not good at all. Neither from Family nor from Profession standpoint. At one point, I didn't have a permanent place to stay and I was staying at my Friend's house for a couple of weeks.

Now I am 42, I have seen all Major Dashas time-period and give you my own experience. The Saturn-Venus time period wasn't beneficial, I changed three jobs during this time period and travelled coast to coast.

But my life was completely changed when I moved to the USA. It was not so great in India as well but here I realized what severe depression feels like. Believe me, completing your day to day small tasks under severe depression is like climbing a mountain.

Since September 2018, l am like a punching bag where Mike Tyson practices daily for 24X7. And it's getting worse day by day. Since September 2020 its like hell and not getting better. Now Mercury-Ketu time period is almost over so I thought let me ask some experts like you to give some insight on who's replacing Mike Tyson now.

Can you please tell me where I am settling down finally? I want to at least take some rest before I die and my desire is to die in India but before I die I would like to serve my parents otherwise I will die with a big guilt.

Pranam!
NK.

creativei

First and foremost let me thank you for looking into my chart.

I do have a question though on Venus Dasha; When I was undergoing Saturn MD and Venus AD (2006-2009), that time period was not good at all. Neither from Family nor from Profession standpoint. At one point, I didn't have a permanent place to stay and I was staying at my Friend's house for a couple of weeks.

Now I am 42, I have seen all Major Dashas time-period and give you my own experience. The Saturn-Venus time period wasn't beneficial, I changed three jobs during this time period and travelled coast to coast.

But my life was completely changed when I moved to the USA. It was not so great in India as well but here I realized what severe depression feels like. Believe me, completing your day to day small tasks under severe depression is like climbing a mountain.

Since September 2018, l am like a punching bag where Mike Tyson practices daily for 24X7. And it's getting worse day by day. Since September 2020 its like hell and not getting better. Now Mercury-Ketu time period is almost over so I thought let me ask some experts like you to give some insight on who's replacing Mike Tyson now.

Can you please tell me where I am settling down finally? I want to at least take some rest before I die and my desire is to die in India but before I die I would like to serve my parents otherwise I will die with a big guilt.

Pranam!
NK.

As i said already malefic in 10th is not good for career success that too sat in 10th karaga bhava nasti significator should not sit in that house sat in 10 means many changes in job person cant stick in one job even in your early young age you would have attended many interviews and got many blows sat teaches life lesson its your karma you have to reap it . even jup too should not sit in 10th jup can aspect 10th but it shouldn't . rahu n 10th gives many changes defamation futile travels not getting proper recognition troubles from female sudden firing from job etc . i always give importance to future dasas before giving predictions . your next dasa is ketu its in 4th with moon aspected by sat rahu jup jup aspect is good for spirituality but sat rahu is not good . sat as lord of 3rd n 4th gives many changes in profession as well as residence . mutual aspect of sani ketu again gives troubles in career no matter how efficiently you work wont get proper praise . you will have many changes in ketu dasa from profession to mom and house change . to some extent your wife also troubles you . birth chart alignment never changes 10th lord in 12th means its for lifetime all the 10th house matters happens via 12th house . 6 8 12th are evil in astrology those house lords sits these houses gives troubles no matter how much you try you cant change fate . but except profession you get all good things . as i said 7th lord in 1st aspecting 7th is very good gives strong well to do spouse . even you deprived of job you will have other backups and resources for happy and comfortable life . not a suffering chart . only profession is unstable . destined to get maximum gains from wife and females .

nakumar

Thanks again!

If you are talking about Ketu Mahadasha which will start sometime after 14 years then I am not much concerned about that time-period. Who knows if I'll be alive that long or not.

All I know is I am going thru worse and worse time-period since 2012 during Mercury MD, its like hell.

Thanks,
NK

creativei

Thanks again!

If you are talking about Ketu Mahadasha which will start sometime after 14 years then I am not much concerned about that time-period. Who knows if I'll be alive that long or not.

All I know is I am going thru worse and worse time-period since 2012 during Mercury MD, its like hell.

Thanks,
NK

Your D10 chary is completely different from lagna kanya lagna 10th lord in 1st jup in 4th aspecting 10th n mer is in 11th lord star actually this is a combination for rich businessman. Yet again sat with ketu sat as a 6th lord in 9th gives fluctuating career. But mer 10th lord is strong if incase by gods grace if d10 activated then u may start own business n it comes successfully forgot to say 7th lord in 1st is good for business actually it makes popular in nadi grantha 7th lord in 1st parvati sauys tat person will get superor comforts n lives happily so before venus dasa there is some miracle gonna happen in ur life. You may get business opportunities too. Mercury in sat star means you get 3rd n 4th house power. 3rd is change too 3rd lorfd in 10 th gives sudden rise im career. Lets waity and see

All the best for your career success. If possible visit tirupathi once mercury is controlled by lord Vishnu more u do vishnu prayers much u get good things. Dont forget mercury is 10th lord in d10 so activate it chant viehnu mantra read vishnu related stories. Indeed u get good stable job.