Marriage life and child education and growth

Rosalin nayak

How will be my marriage life.my child horoscope is not good.accoring to my horoscope how will be his health, education and career.24th sept 1987,time-2pm, Berhampur,odisha

creativei

Married life is fairly good not soul level connection but it wont go worst . husband is financially good but character wise not more you try you connect to with him more you get even for a slightest things he uses abusive words . emotionally cold person . weird eccentric spiritual but not a good husband for a wife . but you will have lots of desires like other women . cry inside and smile outside . but some how married life moves on . jupiter is retro gives problems in children's financial and husband nature . also husband health troubles often . currently you are runing jupiter dasa things related to home younger siblings change of place health issues to husband happens . 5th in 9th is good but he is neecha with ketu aspected by rahu most importantly sat aspecting 5th so all this will trouble your mind and kids life . kind of battling life its all karma do prayers to god go to many shrines do charity works only god alone can change your fate .