Composite: Uranus and Quiron Squares

Ginjam

Hi All,

Im Ginny. Im following this forum as a readers since a couple of years so far, but never have the courage to post anything. Its one of the best forums ever, thanks a lot to all of you!

Im kind of dating a guy since 2019, Kind of, meaning, its an strange thing., Where are not couple but we behave as if we were.
The issue is that Im strugling a lot in the last period: I had to leave the city where we where living due to the covid pandemic and its almost a year we are not seeing each other ( Travel restrictions, jobs and so on and also due to the passive behaviour he has towards the two of us ) , we are in different countries now. Future is blurry, and he has not done much to create a potential scenario where the relationship could develop. He does not want a commited thing, he says. But we are speaking everyday 3 or 4 times and he is really present in my daily routines and so I am in his daily life, conversations, decisions, and intimacy.

I have 2 jobs offers right now, one job is in the city where he lives, the other one is in another countr far away. I need to decide what to do. Im tempted to join him in the city where we were living but I dont want to pursue a fantasy either. If I choose the second option, Im afraid of losing this or ( even worse) staying stuck in a Long Distance relationship like this year. Again.. nothing tangible.. only calls, and words.

Maybe I should let go, however i deeply care about him. Deeply strong and I am really confused. I was thinking that maybe any of you could help me to understand the potential of something like this: Astrology is not the answer to all the human doubts but I just wanted to have a view on this.

So below our composite with the natals:

Uranus and Chiron Squares all over the place do not predict a happy ending, ( nearly a Fixed Grand squared which I read is terrible!) but sun is conjunct venus, and moon conjunct jupiter mercry and and the nodes in the 8th house not bad aspects to saturn neptune or Pluto

Im not an expert at all, i was wondering if any of you could please have a look at the charts and give me some insights

Many thanks!

Attachments

• Comp + natal.jpg
    Comp + natal.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 14