Will he and I be boyfriend and girlfriend?

Jupiter0

Hi all,

I am familiar with natal and synastry astrology at a beginner's level I would say. I have been studying astrology for over 10 years but lack the practice. So that's that about my background with astrology.

I have recently learned about horary and I am interested in seeing if anyone can help me answer the question of whether my romantic interest and I will be together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

There is a strong sexual attraction between us and some feelings there but it's hard for me to see whether anything official will come out of it or not.

Thank you in advance
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?
lang=e;nhor=3454643;gm=a1;btyp=2;mth=gw;rs=0

P.S: i'm not sure if I posted the link to the chart correctly.

P.P.S: He has an Aquarius signature and I have a Pisces signature. My mars falls on his 7H and his moon falls on my 7H.
my sun and venus and mercury fall on his 8 house

here's the link of our synastry charthttps://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_61gw_mau_pam.69636.2340.png&res=100

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The first link takes me to my own chart in astro.com
The second link has expired so cannot be viewed.

But please note, a horary chart is neither natals nor synastry.

It is a chart cast for the moment the question came to you. You might use the time stamp on your initial post here if you have not yet cast that chart.

After you create that horary chart, save it and then upload it here. It won't expire if you upload it.

PS If you would like people to look at natal and synastry, then it goes in another subforum, not here in horary. Go back the Astrologer's Communities and you will see Relational Astrology.

Last edited:

Jupiter0

The first link takes me to my own chart in astro.com
The second link has expired so cannot be viewed.

But please note, a horary chart is neither natals nor synastry.

It is a chart cast for the moment the question came to you. You might use the time stamp on your initial post here if you have not yet cast that chart.

After you create that horary chart, save it and then upload it here. It won't expire if you upload it.

PS If you would like people to look at natal and synastry, then it goes in another subforum, not here in horary. Go back the Astrologer's Communities and you will see Relational Astrology.

Okay thank you for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it. Ok I'll leave the synsatry chart out. I just thought it would help as background information for the question.

Jupiter0

Attached chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_he_and_i_be_boyfriend_and_girlfrien.12624.72299.png
    astro_w2gw_will_he_and_i_be_boyfriend_and_girlfrien.12624.72299.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 22