Will I meet him again?

attim

I asked if I will see my ex-bf again in the future? Moon in Cap is good sign yes?

No contact with bf but I miss him and really really wish to see him

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 10.26.25.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 10.26.25.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36

scahm

Whilst Sun/Moon trine and Sun will eventually trine Saturn, the South Node in the 11th house (the house of your hopes and wishes) really struck me. Moon will also trine Mercury before it reaches you, which is currently sitting in his 1st house - I wonder if this signals an interference? Sun is also in the sign and terms of Mercury, so it does seem like his interest lies there.

I would read this to suggest that someone gets in the way of the both of you meeting but perhaps a more knowledgeable astrologer will be able to confirm.

Moon is also in an applying square to Chiron so I worry there's some hurt on the horizon regarding this.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon will trine the Sun and then Merc., so yes, there is a good chance there will be some communication, but given Moon has entered its sign of fall/very weak, and the Sun is in Virgo, a sign Moon doesn't relish either, there are no particularly 'warm' feelings on his front for you. I would therefore not give you any false hope and as I wrote already on your other thread, you should move on.

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on the Moon to Sun trine, I think you may meet. But I do not think you will like feel of that meeting.
The two of you do not see eye to eye, Sun disjunct Saturn.
You are feeling low with your significator retrograde, in the 12th and exactly squared/obstructed by strong Mars in Aries, in the sign Saturn receives unfavorably by fall. I hope you may not let this disheartened mood have you cast your vision and hopes back toward something that will continue to disappoint.
Better to let yourself rest peacefully in your sorrow and allow the healing process to continue.

attim

Thank you so much everyone

Does the chart say that I will be in a bad place when we meet then? As I want to be strong and in power if we ever do...

Will it be a bad meeting or do you think it will make me no longer want him?