Job/Career Guidance

claudkais

Hey all!

Seeking some guidance on which professional paths may suit my birth chart! I've been a server for the past ~7 years, I don't hate it but with the current state of the world I'm not sure if it will be as profitable as it has been in the past. Plus moving into my Saturn return, I'm sure it will benefit me to start thinking about the future instead of going week by week.

My Libra sun is hating having to consider a big decision like this, my Scorpio moon is resisting change and my Sag rising wants to be free and couldn't care less about having a "respectable" job.

Any opinions / input would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_claudia.79257.50771.jpg
    astro_2gw_claudia.79257.50771.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24

ravinderccmb

I would like to match few past events as per the planetary combinations, so please clarify these:
1.Do you agree for tasks which are challenging and you are not prepared for it, at most of the times.
2.You are emotionally attached to your father or fighting with father.
3.You seek peace in taking advices to listening to godman or spiritual lectures.
4.You feel comfortable only in receiving regular income.
5. You are very emotional person and on your first date either of the partners become very emotional.
6. During 2017-18 any sudden event related to inheritance, insurance, health or spouse family etc.