Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 03-23-2020, 09:13 PM

does he miss me as well?

Hi, i talked with a man in online for 4 months ago and became friends very quickly .We had a bit light flirt but nothing so serious and harmfull. We have a bit age gap but not too much. Suddenly he stopped talking with me even though he messaged me that day.. i didnt message him afterwards as i dont wanna bother him but i cant help and miss our conversation and how he willing to help me, support me. I am very sure that i didnt do any bad or offensive things to him. I asked this chart that if he will message me one day.. There are some trines in this chart, so is there any hope?new question.jpg

Unread 03-23-2020, 11:43 PM

Re: does he miss me as well?

Hi,

He is in his 12 house as Venus. He has isolated himself and has moved on.

You are Mars and there will be no aspect between Venus and Mars, so I don't see anything transpiring anymore.

Moon will make no further aspects, so again I see not change in the situation than how it is currently.

You should move on.
Unread 03-24-2020, 01:55 AM

Hi Student of Astrology,

Let me answer your question here, so more can benefit.

Venus does not complete its aspect to Mars, as Mars changes signs soon and will move into Aquarius.

You might want to save the foll. very useful link to see the planetary transits.
https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2020.pdf
Unread 03-24-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi Student of Astrology,

Let me answer your question here, so more can benefit.

Venus does not complete its aspect to Mars, as Mars changes signs soon and will move into Aquarius.

You might want to save the foll. very useful link to see the planetary transits.
https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2020.pdf
I see thank you for answer me i will move on then
Unread 03-24-2020, 09:33 AM

Further to what aquarius7000 wrote, note who is sitting on the cusp of the 3rd of communication.
Restrictive, cold, Saturn blocking contact.
Consider you had a positive experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (03-24-2020)
Unread 03-24-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone98 View Post
I see thank you for answer me i will move on then
Yes, that is exactly what I see... you will move on pretty easily. You are Mars and strong in Cap and you are the one changing signs, so new chapter.

Tags
chat, friendship, miss