Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-25-2020, 06:25 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 238
Is he faithful to me?

I'm venus; he is mars. I haven't asked such a question before; so I don't know what to look. I feel like he is seeing someone else. I wonder what the chart points out. What do you think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ishefaithful.jpg (49.8 KB, 26 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-26-2020, 04:10 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,842
Re: Is he faithful to me?

I don't quite get that he's seeing someone else, but it does look to me like your relationship is likely to end, regardless. If you really love him, I am sorry about this.

Venus (you) applies to a nice trine with Mars, but before it can perfect, Mars slips into the next sign of Aquarius. The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter, vs. a nice aspect to Mars.

Of course, if you have direct evidence of someone else in his life, then I would be mistaken. But right now it looks like he just wants to distance himself. Mars has been under a lot of stress lately. He may just want to be more on his own.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
neptunian (03-26-2020)
  #3  
Unread 03-26-2020, 05:15 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
I'm venus; he is mars. I haven't asked such a question before; so I don't know what to look. I feel like he is seeing someone else. I wonder what the chart points out. What do you think??
I dont like mars still being within moiety of jupiter
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
neptunian (03-26-2020)
  #4  
Unread 03-26-2020, 08:47 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 238
Re: Is he faithful to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I don't quite get that he's seeing someone else, but it does look to me like your relationship is likely to end, regardless. If you really love him, I am sorry about this.

Venus (you) applies to a nice trine with Mars, but before it can perfect, Mars slips into the next sign of Aquarius. The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter, vs. a nice aspect to Mars.

Of course, if you have direct evidence of someone else in his life, then I would be mistaken. But right now it looks like he just wants to distance himself. Mars has been under a lot of stress lately. He may just want to be more on his own.
Thanks a lot waybread. Yes, he prefers to more on his own. He is having difficulties in his life. But also he is emotionally cold; i don't understand he loves me or not. He acts more like a friend within the relationship.

We are at a stage that the relationship can end if he doesn't prove me his love and honesty.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-26-2020, 08:52 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 238
Re: Is he faithful to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I dont like mars still being within moiety of jupiter
Thanks tikana. Why don't you like this position?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
faithful

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.