Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 03-22-2020, 03:00 AM

Smile Re: Neptune's a b*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
I have Neptune inconjunct Saturn. I just recently learned that aspect might explain why I can never decide between mysticism or science, idealism or realism. I still love Neptune, even low energy Neptune, because that's the stuff all the best tragedies are made of.
Tragedy is Capricorn-ruling Saturn's specialty. It literally means "Cry of the Goat"!

Neptune is about healing with sorrow, while still finding ways to feel happy despite the grief and despair without having to shutdown emotionally.

Here's a song about it called "I've Got to Use My Imagination" by Gladys Knight and the Pips.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bdnysN5sg

Last edited by david starling; 03-22-2020 at 03:04 AM.
Unread 03-28-2020, 09:43 PM

Re: Neptune's a b*tch

this is something I pretty much excel at. having a lot of neptune energy. it can be inspiring but can also be debilitating, it has it's up's and downs. I definitely associate a lot of myself with this planet. I couldn't really call myself a pluto or mars or moon individual for instance. not in the same way I could call myself a neptune person. it is what it is.

it's on my 7th house cusp, opposite my sun, opposite venus, square to mars, square to saturn, inconjunct to mercury. generational pluto sextile. trine my north node which is the closest aspect and is exact. the widest aspect is 4 degrees. the upside? artistically inclined, humanitarian, never get bored or lonely with an amazing imagination. the downside? difficulty concentrating, mental health problems.

Tags
btch, neptune