Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-26-2020, 10:14 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Am I pregnant?

Please help me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prgnh.jpg (50.7 KB, 43 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-27-2020, 06:03 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,282
Re: Am I pregnant?

With both ascendent and 5th in fertile signs, and moon in fertile taurus, it looks like you might be.
However, moon coming to Uranus, who rules endings, might warn about a pregnancy that is not brought to term.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-27-2020, 06:49 AM
fensi88's Avatar
fensi88 fensi88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Beograd, Srbija
Posts: 4,115
Re: Am I pregnant?

Yes, you are! You are Mars and Moon, pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Jupiter. As Mars has separate aspect with Jupiter that is Yes answer to your question!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:04 AM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Re: Am I pregnant?

Shhhiitt!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:32 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

...also Jupiter in trine with the beneficial Venus in an angular house and fertile Taurus.
Why you don't do a pregnancy test?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:04 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,282
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Shhhiitt!!!!!!!
You do know how these things work, don't you?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-27-2020)
  #7  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Re: Am I pregnant?

The test is negative
But ı feel myself pregnant
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:18 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

then do another test and go to the doctor.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-27-2020), Scherzy (03-27-2020)
  #9  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:27 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

We could all be wrong. I would rather rely on a pregnancy test than astrologers, who aren't always right :-) If the second test is also negative, it's unlikely that you are pregnant.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-27-2020)
  #10  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:41 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

Neptune is in the 5th. Like Saturn this actually speaks for a No.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-27-2020)
  #11  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:43 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,905
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Neptune is in the 5th. Like Saturn this actually speaks for a No.
Why would one look at Neptune in Horary? Horary is purely a traditional branch.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator himself. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:47 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,905
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Yes, you are! You are Mars and Moon, pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Jupiter. As Mars has separate aspect with Jupiter that is Yes answer to your question!
I would think exactly like Goca. Also, Moon is exalted.

You should do another pregnancy test - if possible. If that still comes out negative, then my suspicion would be ruler of 8th, Mercury, in its fall, almost in the 5th house of pregnancy. It could be that it collapsed for some reason.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator himself. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:52 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Why would one look at Neptune in Horary? Horary is purely a traditional branch.
don't want to open a new discussion but that's not right. Also outer planets are very important for horary sport predictions.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 561
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
The test is negative
But ı feel myself pregnant
Scherzy calm down
is this the same case as the previous chart you posted asking whether you are pregnant?if so why did you make a second chart for the same question?
So far you said the test is negative, but you feel pregnant..what are the symptoms you have?how many days have passed from that date you had unprotected sex?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
kalinka (03-27-2020), Scherzy (03-27-2020)
  #15  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:02 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,905
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
don't want to open a new discussion but that's not right. Also outer planets are very important for horary sport predictions.
I beg to differ highly because Horary does superbly accurately without outer planets. Always has many many hundreds of years before Neptune was discovered.

However, I agree, we should not get into a discussion about it because it will be fruitless.
__________________
Yoga essentially means progressing from being just a piece of creation to becoming the creator himself. Sadhguru
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:02 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
Scherzy calm down
is this the same case as the previous chart you posted asking whether you are pregnant?if so why did you make a second chart for the same question?
So far you said the test is negative, but you feel pregnant..what are the symptoms you have?how many days have passed from that date you had unprotected sex?
passed 15 days.
I eat huge ,I have gain weight and I have bad stomach cherie
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:12 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I beg to differ highly because Horary does superbly accurately without outer planets. Always has many many hundreds of years before Neptune was discovered.

However, I agree, we should not get into a discussion about it because it will be fruitless.
I agree with you. If you only use traditional planets then the chart has to give the right answer without outer planets. However outers are often helpful.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-27-2020)
  #18  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:18 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I would think exactly like Goca. Also, Moon is exalted.

You should do another pregnancy test - if possible. If that still comes out negative, then my suspicion would be ruler of 8th, Mercury, in its fall, almost in the 5th house of pregnancy. It could be that it collapsed for some reason.
you mean miscarriage ?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:21 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

So this is the second chart for the same case? A second chart after a second test? After 15 days the test has to show definitely the right answer. So I would say buy another one from another brand and you'll see.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:43 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 561
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
passed 15 days.
I eat huge ,I have gain weight and I have bad stomach cherie
hahh ok Scherzy pretty much everyone has gained weight these 15 days due to general lockdown.so the chart you posted last time was the day after you had sex and now this second one is after 15 days only have passed? is your period late? i told you back then that the chart wasn't indicative for a pregnancy, the negative testimonies were more.
Anyway we don't do multiple charts on the same question, this is one basic rule.
Still if indeed your period is late why don't you do a proper exam, going to a doctor and having a test, instead of asking multiple horary questions?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:46 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
hahh ok Scherzy pretty much everyone has gained weight these 15 days due to general lockdown.so the chart you posted last time was the day after you had sex and now this second one is after 15 days only have passed? is your period late? i told you back then that the chart wasn't indicative for a pregnancy, the negative testimonies were more.
Anyway we don't do multiple charts on the same question, this is one basic rule.
Still if indeed your period is late why don't you do a proper exam, going to a doctor and having a test, instead of asking multiple horary questions?
I am with my family now and it is forbidden for me to go out
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:51 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 561
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I am with my family now and it is forbidden for me to go out
you mean you are not allowed to go even to the doctor? due to lockdown measures?or to buy a test? you haven't replied...is your period late indeed?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:52 PM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 705
Re: Am I pregnant?

If the first chart gave a definitely no and you did not have sex thereafter...then why you should be pregnant now? I understand your worries but the second chart could be not valid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-27-2020)
  #24  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:53 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
you mean you are not allowed to go even to the doctor? due to lockdown measures?or to buy a test? you haven't replied...is your period late indeed?
No , my family doubts it maybe.
Yes its late
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-27-2020, 01:54 PM
Scherzy's Avatar
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
If the first chart gave a definitely no and you did not have sex thereafter...then why you should be pregnant now? I understand your worries but the second chart could be not valid.
But first chart was too early for prediction
Only after 4 days from sexual intercourse
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pregnant

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.