Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-21-2020, 09:15 AM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Am I pregnant?

me moon in 5th house,also venus has aspect with her....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg preg.jpg (50.2 KB, 22 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-21-2020, 10:13 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 497
Re: Am I pregnant?

hello Scherzy
it doesn't look you are.As a strong testimony in order to be pregnant you should( either moon or venus) have a separated aspect with l5 saturn(baby).some times though moon aspecting the AC ruler or a dignified angular benefic could work also, but even the moon here is in a barren sign (according to valens), so we don't have strong positive testimonies in this chart, on the contrary.
why are you asking this? is your period late perhaps?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-21-2020)
  #3  
Unread 03-21-2020, 10:15 AM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
hello Scherzy
it doesn't look you are.As a strong testimony in order to be pregnant you should( either moon or venus) have a separated aspect with l5 saturn(baby).some times though moon aspecting the AC ruler or a dignified angular benefic could work also, but even the moon here is in a barren sign (according to valens), so we don't have strong positive testimonies in this chart, on the contrary.
why are you asking this? is your period late perhaps?
Thanks Aria Venue,
No ,unfortunately I have had experience without protection..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scherzy For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-21-2020)
  #4  
Unread 03-21-2020, 10:24 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 497
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Thanks Aria Venue,
No ,unfortunately I have had experience without protection..
I suppose this happened recently you mean and you are in stress seeing also venus in the 8th house, so its not that your period is late or something like that, is just that you had unprotected sex
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (03-21-2020)
  #5  
Unread 03-21-2020, 12:17 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: Am I pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
I suppose this happened recently you mean and you are in stress seeing also venus in the 8th house, so its not that your period is late or something like that, is just that you had unprotected sex
yes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pregnant

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.