What sign do you admire the most?

Lykanized

I can relate a lot, actually :) I have said in another thread that I used to be in a relationship with an extremely manipulative person who was born just one day after me. She was extremely insecure about herself and I became her punching bag. I'm sure she had similar placements to me so I can understand where all the toxicity came from, and I could be her if I had enough power over someone.

Everyone has Pluto on their chart. No one can run away from it. And that's exactly what Pluto teaches us. Everyone has a dark side and we have to come to term with it. Pretending that it isn't there or shove in away just intensify it. The "don't think about the pink elephant" experiment really applies here. And once we finally acknowledge the dark side, we can work on turning it into positivity. I really appreciate that my 8H Pluto helps me to accept the not-so-great side of everyone and makes me more accepting and sympathetic to people (hence my statement you just quoted above). We are here in this world to cooperate and create a better place for everyone, not to nippick on each other's fault and start a war.

(Granted, I also have Uranus as the second most elevated planet. Uranus sees everyone as equal. I can feel a lot of this attitude in me)

Pluto is a very powerful planets. It represents all the horrible things in a human being that we rather not to think about. This is why so many people push it away and let it destroy them. But those who can control it will become the Phoenix - another symbol of Scorpio - and find power to raise other people up. At the end of the day, everyone has their free will. They can turn their chart into good or bad no matter how many "good" or "bad" placement they have.
This is true...
Wherever that Pluto is in our chart, there lies the power to destroy, and the power to heal. We make the choice, but if we're going down a bad path, gravity might pull us to express it as a destructive force. It could either destroy us or destroy others. Especially since it does seem like insecurities are a huge factor and we all have insecurities to work through. Having it there in my 3rd house, it's all about my mind, my thoughts, my verbal expression. My thoughts can destroy me or they can heal me, my words can destroy others, or heal them. When things were really bad, I just wanted to hurt people psychologically and my thoughts were at their darkest. Realizing it was all about me wasn't easy

SunConjunctUranus

This is true...
Wherever that Pluto is in our chart, there lies the power to destroy, and the power to heal. We make the choice, but if we're going down a bad path, gravity might pull us to express it as a destructive force. It could either destroy us or destroy others. Especially since it does seem like insecurities are a huge factor and we all have insecurities to work through. Having it there in my 3rd house, it's all about my mind, my thoughts, my verbal expression. My thoughts can destroy me or they can heal me, my words can destroy others, or heal them. When things were really bad, I just wanted to hurt people psychologically and my thoughts were at their darkest. Realizing it was all about me wasn't easy

It actually destroy your own pyschologically. Let's forget it and move on. :smile:

Uranus

Gemini888

Not really. It's just a thread about what signs people admire
As a Gemini, I enjoy mental exercises like this. It's interesting to see how something benign like sign preference turn into a deep discussion about why a particular sign is the way it is. I have Gemini Sun and Mercury, and I can be rather detached in discussion, as long as I feel intrigued (my Aries moon may beg to differ sometimes though :D) I don't like it when people are too scared to rock the boat that they limit each other on what is allowed to be discussed.

To you Lykanized, I believe you have the power to choose healing over destruction, with your Cancer placements. Cancer is caring and is willing to tend for people its love. You have to consciously choose the positive though. Do you have any hobby to release your inner frustration? I have 8H Pluto, possibility the most intense place for Pluto to be in, and so far I haven't destroyed anyone yet. I'm writing a book about a man working through his issues, and I feel relieved to write because I get to give my Pluto a good outlet.

To those who want a lighter discussion, which sign do you actually get on well with :biggrin:? I said I like Scorpio, but the sign with the most people that I like is Capricorn. They are sincere and practical. The Scorpio people I meet just have a bad case of superiority complex and I just can't bring myself to like them, no matter hard I try :crying:

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

As a Gemini, I enjoy mental exercises like this. It's interesting to see how something benign like sign preference turn into a deep discussion about why a particular sign is the way it is. I have Gemini Sun and Mercury, and I can be rather detached in discussion, as long as I feel intrigued (my Aries moon may beg to differ sometimes though :D) I don't like it when people are too scared to rock the boat that they limit each other on what is allowed to be discussed.

To you Lykanized, I believe you have the power to choose healing over destruction, with your Cancer placements. Cancer is caring and is willing to tend for people its love. You have to consciously choose the positive though. Do you have any hobby to release your inner frustration? I have 8H Pluto, possibility the most intense place for Pluto to be in, and so far I haven't destroyed anyone yet. I'm writing a book about a man working through his issues, and I feel relieved to write because I get to give my Pluto a good outlet.

To those who want a lighter discussion, which sign do you actually get on well with :biggrin:? I said I like Scorpio, but the sign with the most people that I like is Capricorn. They are sincere and practical. The Scorpio people I meet just have a bad case of superiority complex and I just can't bring myself to like them, no matter hard I try :crying:

Well I thought Gemini doesn't like "the old man" because they are too boring. Don't denying that fact Gem lmao

BaoSanniang

To those who are air signs (and whose charts have a strong air element), I've never completely understood what exactly it means to "detached"?

I am a Cancer Sun and Mercury with Aquarius Moon, Gemini Venus and Mars (born on July 3, 1996) but even with these air placements I don't consider myself detached. The phrase "I am what I feel / believe" is very true for me. It is very hard for me to view something objectively and remove personal feelings and experiences from it. Even when I think I'm making an objective statement on something it's not hard to see the influence of my own character / beliefs / morals / emotions. In other words even when I think I am making an objective critique it's not hard to see that I'm just going on and ranting with many logical flaws lol.

I think what can give people the impression of me being cold and detached has more to do with my Sun, Mercury amd Venus all aspecting Saturn. I don't think it's so much being detached as it is giving people the impression that it's not easy for me to really open up (which is true).

My chart's an awkward mix between water, air, and Saturn. I do enjoy some intellectual and philosophical topics but my water core makes me a flawed intellectual at best and a nonsensical rambler at worst. My "analyses" usually turn into emotion-driven tirades that divert from the topic. When people first know me or if they only know me at a shallow level I give off a lighthearted vibe, but the deeper they go the more they'll realize the strong Cancer and Saturn that makes me quite reticent and conservative, even insecure.

Despite the air placements I notice I tend to draw people who are older and more grounded or disciplined than me in some way. I definitely feel that teaching dynamic, but at the same time I'm cared for and looked after. Not a bad thing at all.

I wish I were born at a different date, so I have more water and earth placements in my chart. However, after doing some fiddling around with dates, I realize that in a way my chart's aspects are lucky. Had I been born with Venus in Cancer (I really wish I had been), which would make me a Leo in my year of birth, I'd have my Venus Square Saturn. My natal planets would likely form aspects with the 3 outer planets, which is also something I'd rather not have. My charr, as it is, does not have a single natal planet aspectinf U, N, or P.

SunConjunctUranus

To those who are air signs (and whose charts have a strong air element), I've never completely understood what exactly it means to "detached"?

Yo, what's good? Every human has their dreams or definitions of success and their path to that is routine/duties whether they realize or not, that's why we need to "detached" because we need to focus on their own as individual human being. Or (in the relationship level) some people are to shame showing their affection in the public if you mean so. We need to understand other person too. Please don't generalize that air sign or air element had to do with it. It doesn't matter what's your sign is, if you understand your dreams or definitions of success then you have to do it (detached). If there are some contradiction with the person you want to relate then move on.

Lykanized

Pluto 3rd house is definitely intense in its own right given the effects on thought process as well as communication, but I worked through my demons that were driving me to bring others into darkness. I fully intend to devote my life to helping others. I work by extremes so I think my experience being sucked into that black hole was a godsend. Idk of that makes sense. The darkness of my mind will never not be a huge part of my psyche as well as a tendency to dig so deep in breaks me, but I find the meaning even in that. I just want to help people. I know that's my path

I'm actually a writer too! And it helps me similar with my own placement. I guess that makes sense with all my Mercury. And mercury's in my 11th house ruling my 10th so I guess I was always gonna be a writer no matter whether I chose darkness or light, or light through darkness

What do you write? Idk if I should just dm you

Gemini888

Pluto 3rd house is definitely intense in its own right given the effects on thought process as well as communication, but I worked through my demons that were driving me to bring others into darkness. I fully intend to devote my life to helping others. I work by extremes so I think my experience being sucked into that black hole was a godsend. Idk of that makes sense. The darkness of my mind will never not be a huge part of my psyche as well as a tendency to dig so deep in breaks me, but I find the meaning even in that. I just want to help people. I know that's my path

I'm actually a writer too! And it helps me similar with my own placement. I guess that makes sense with all my Mercury. And mercury's in my 11th house ruling my 10th so I guess I was always gonna be a writer no matter whether I chose darkness or light, or light through darkness

What do you write? Idk if I should just dm you
If you are interested, just PM me. I'd love to hear about your writing too :) I never thought I would meet someone with the same interest :D

GemwDepth

Account Closed
1. Taurus (my sun sign)

Their commitment, honesty, protectiveness of rules and values, routine, appreciation for simple things, gentleness, peacefulness, sacrifice, endurance, awareness of balance, sense of justice, compassion, strength, nurturing and loving nature

Yah Taurus isn't bad either. The only fault they have is being tad boring, and ridiculously stubborn at other times.

That's probably #3 for me.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
While I agree with everything you said, the same can be said to literally any sign. Negative Cancer is codependency and emotional vampire. Negative Leo is the reckless superiority complex and a sense that the world is here to serve you alone (just look at Napoleon). Negative Gemini is pathological liar and gaslighting. Even negative Pisces is martyr complex and self-pity.

That's why I said I like certain signs but admire all signs. Intellectually, those signs' philosophies intrigue me, but emotionally, I appreciate all signs regardless of their good and bad.

Just my two cents.

Well to be fair and balanced, I will say positive Scorpios are nothing short of the most amazing beings on earth.

They fight hidden battles behind the scenes, the type of ruthless (and sacrificial) undertaking the superficial majority will never know or understand. And true to their secretive nature, leaves all the hype to the Leos and Aries of the world.

Gemini888, come to the light and use your dark powers for good? More fun to take down those that can match your caliber :tongue:

Last edited:

Witchyone

Well I thought Gemini doesn't like "the old man" because they are too boring. Don't denying that fact Gem lmao

I don't know a lot of Capricorn men, but I love Capricorn women, and I'm a Gemini. Don't get me wrong, they can be sticks in the mud, and they don't always respect the mutable way. They can also be too traditional for my taste. But I love that they do not exact an emotional toll on their friends like so many others do. The fact that they hide their emotions and cry even less than I do always made them a bit mysterious, even a bit intimidating to me, but also dependable. Two of my best friends from high school who I still am in touch with are Caps. Both can come off as harsh sometimes and neither ever expresses weakness, but they're both financially supporting several extended family members and have been for years. No one loves their family like a Cap. A Cap friend will help you laugh and get over yourself, even if they're not the best shoulder to cry on. Luckily, I have a Libra and a Pisces to cry to.

I could never pick a sign I admire most. I admire things about all of them.