John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Oh at this moment Barcelona leads 2:0, sorry 3:0 so that match was the only one with todays prediction, but sure one so as I wrote my prediction was 1 or more goals in the first half, low odd but thanks anyway.

Santi

Hey I am doing the Chelsea Man United game!
Assumption:
CheLsea as DSC...MOon vs Saturn
Man Utd ASC..
ASC to score a goal at 55-65 minutes?
Any way , ASC not to win is my prediction..
:):):)
Happy!

astro2222

Moon should be used for flowing events you can assume it as a ruller,if the Dsc is Cancer you should use Moon's dispositor which is Mercury cause Moon is in Gemini...so L1 is Saturn,L4 is Venus(H4 in Taurus),L7 Mercury,and L10 Mars(H10 in Scorpio)...so Saturn no aspect with the Moon,Mercury either,so it leads us to Mars and Venus(Red vs Blue)...Manchester should win or at least a draw but morelikely to be a Manchester win...

astro2222

isn't Liverpool going to win or draw...cause Liverpool takes the Dsc,judging by H4 and H10,Mars(L4 red in Cancer white),whilte Venus(White) in Libra(blue) or dark/bright.So Moon makes a trigon with Venus,a sextile with Mars and a conjunction with AMa...thus Liverpool win or at least draw

astro2222

Levante - Real Madrid

Asc in Psc,ruller Jupiter in Taurus(blue with yellow) - Levante home team
Dsc in Virgo,ruller Mercury in Virgo(White...)-Real Madrid away team

so Moon makes and oposition with POF and with APOF so this means Dsc will win undoubtly==> Real Madrid;

Santi

But I personally think that Man Utd Chelsea match is going to turn out a draw equally contested draw!:) At least I wish a +ve result for Chelsea.:)
Blue forever!LOL