Pluton in the 4 House Experiences?

or1000

Hi, very traumatic this position. do not believe?

I have this placement, and honestly it is quite a difficult one. Since the 4th is naturally ruled by the moon, Pluto here just isn't comfortable for me personally. I recently posted a thread about my struggle with self nurture. I do believe that with this placement we are learning to stand alone in this life and let go of any underlying need to have strong ties to home life.

I have this placement, and honestly it is quite a difficult one. Since the 4th is naturally ruled by the moon, Pluto here just isn't comfortable for me personally. I recently posted a thread about my struggle with self nurture. I do believe that with this placement we are learning to stand alone in this life and let go of any underlying need to have strong ties to home life.

I had a lack of nourishment growing up and I still do! Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house is the worst, no joke because one of my parents is more of a power controller than my other parent! The abuse like the interpretation said is true! Taking care of myself is a heavy challenge! Its true letting go of your old home life creates a better new improved home life!

or1000

I had a lack of nourishment growing up and I still do! Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house is the worst, no joke because one of my parents is more of a power controller than my other parent! The abuse like the interpretation said is true! Taking care of myself is a heavy challenge! Its true letting go of your old home life creates a better new improved home life!

i believe your words. i'm still learning too.

Re: Pluton in the 4 House Experiences? my condolences Ariumbay

That's sad! I have one parent very strict with no emotions (Aquarius) to connect with my own and the other parent (Virgo) is far out of the reach in their own world! Pluto in the 4th house blocks the love in this house (birth home)! This is the one area I would be very cautious to bring up when it comes to dating women! There are other unwanted planets in my 4th house! I want to experience better things in the light to overcome my dark past!

Luxr

Hallo, this thread is interesting for me as my 4 years baby has pluto in his 4th house and this scares me...I'm trying to give him all the love and care I can, as my boyfriend does...so I wonder what does this f***ing Pluto means...is he going to be orphan soon? :crying: I'm in fear when I think about it...
anything good in your family life?
Is your Pluto in Scorpio? Where is 4th house cusp in your chart? Any other aspects involved?
I thank-you for any information you are going to tell me (sorry for my english, I'm italian)