Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 09-16-2018, 10:50 AM

Pluton in the 4 House Experiences?

Hi, very traumatic this position. do not believe?

Unread 09-23-2018, 12:16 AM

Re: Pluton in the 4 House Experiences?

Only with Scorpio sign!
Unread 09-23-2018, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam hahahaha View Post
Hi, very traumatic this position. do not believe?
I have this placement, and honestly it is quite a difficult one. Since the 4th is naturally ruled by the moon, Pluto here just isn't comfortable for me personally. I recently posted a thread about my struggle with self nurture. I do believe that with this placement we are learning to stand alone in this life and let go of any underlying need to have strong ties to home life.

So teach, teacher. You have to teach.

~ https://www.moonplutoastrology.com/"
Unread 09-23-2018, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
I have this placement, and honestly it is quite a difficult one. Since the 4th is naturally ruled by the moon, Pluto here just isn't comfortable for me personally. I recently posted a thread about my struggle with self nurture. I do believe that with this placement we are learning to stand alone in this life and let go of any underlying need to have strong ties to home life.
I had a lack of nourishment growing up and I still do! Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house is the worst, no joke because one of my parents is more of a power controller than my other parent! The abuse like the interpretation said is true! Taking care of myself is a heavy challenge! Its true letting go of your old home life creates a better new improved home life!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bedamanwoods For This Useful Post:
or1000 (09-23-2018)
Unread 09-23-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedamanwoods View Post
I had a lack of nourishment growing up and I still do! Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house is the worst, no joke because one of my parents is more of a power controller than my other parent! The abuse like the interpretation said is true! Taking care of myself is a heavy challenge! Its true letting go of your old home life creates a better new improved home life!
i believe your words. i'm still learning too.

So teach, teacher. You have to teach.

~ https://www.moonplutoastrology.com/"

Tags
experiences, house, pluton