Aquarius New Moon Feb 9: Heavenly Grace

2stepbay

Gemini Astrology Update
"Aquarius New Moon (Feb 9/10)"

Latest astrology news from Hawaii Astrologers Joseph Mina and Kathryn Andren Mina:

Aquarius New Moon arrives on the 9th with a strong influx of Piscean energy building in depth over the next few weeks. This Piscean surge (7 planets in Pisces by 3/11) is a rare astrological event. More details and chart illustrations for the New Moon, in our latest Gemini Astrology Update.

Aloha from Hawaii Island, Joseph

Last edited:

2stepbay

That's a potent chart for Solar Return, especially with the 2 strong squares (Venus/Saturn and Jupiter/Chiron, Mars, Mercury, Neptune). What's the rising sign? Given the squares, seems this will be a year of reorganization and redirection.

2stepbay

Transiting Saturn in the 12th points to completions. If 1st house, then integrity issues will be on the front burner. Look back 30 years ago to better understand this pattern. Will be a template for 2013.

Caro

Given the squares, seems this will be a year of reorganization and redirection.

:saturn:in 1st conj SN!

I currently work in the health sector which is undergoing 'unbelievable and radical change'. The service will be privatised in the next two years. so your quote is already manifesting for me. also :saturn: in :scorpio:, I am working on a new and innovative business solution! but all to do with finance folks.

would like to see change for me.

working with golden topaz!

Last edited:

2stepbay

Scorpio dives into the world of "shared resources"...who can you trust? Saturn wants to make it real, bringing to the surface anything requiring readjustment/restructuring. On the ascendant, I suspect there is another path waiting for you. If creating a new team, 1st house will be your guide.

Good luck! :smile: