Will last beyond 5 years?

Astrologer4U

Update...

Some weeks ago I made a suggestion to him that we go back to being friends for a while so that we can get to know each other a bit better because we did rush into things. He was not feeling that at all. Next thing I know, he is now picking up behind his self, washing the dishes and even asking me if there is anything I need for him to do. I have seen a really big change in him as of lately. I hope his current change last for the remainder of our relationship.

Astrologer4U

pndt

Your description is confusing. Whose chart is this? provide me your date of birth and time of birth and place of birth and the same for the person in question.
Then only i can answer properly and accurately.:sick:

Astrologer4U

Your description is confusing. Whose chart is this? provide me your date of birth and time of birth and place of birth and the same for the person in question.
Then only i can answer properly and accurately.:sick:

The chart is a horary chart, this is a horary thread and the horary chart is based on a question that I asked which was... Will we last beyond 5 years? Would you still like to see my chart as well as his?

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Update...

Yesterday 9-27-09 I decided to end the relationship between me and the person I asked about in the horary chart, so it is now officially over between he and I.

Astrologer4U

misskitty

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship ended.

Horary-wise, I did not think that the two of you conjuncting to oppose Uranus (from the 8th no less) could in any way be a good thing and it happens in 4 degrees here. Your breakup occured 4-5 weeks after you asked this chart (mutable succeedent house would show weeks). It was all in the Uranus opposition and the square with malefic Mars. Thanks for the update, although I am sorry to hear of your relationship's demise.

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship ended.

Horary-wise, I did not think that the two of you conjuncting to oppose Uranus (from the 8th no less) could in any way be a good thing and it happens in 4 degrees here. Your breakup occured 4-5 weeks after you asked this chart (mutable succeedent house would show weeks). It was all in the Uranus opposition and the square with malefic Mars. Thanks for the update, although I am sorry to hear of your relationship's demise.

Im not sorry it's over. The entire relationship was based on how we could make him happy, not how we could make us happy. When the subject would come up about how it's all about him, he would tell me to tell him what he could do to make me happy. When I would tell him small things like, clean up behind his self, take out the garbage and things like that, he would start things but then he would stop. When I would tell him how he never completes anything, he would tell me that he is forgetful and for me to just remind him, which I felt was a cop out because I never forgot to look out for him, not in the least bit. If you love someone, you don't forget how to make them happy unless making them happy is not really a priority to you. Which may be explained in this particular thread... http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19281 any way, it got to the point that when I did reminded him like he told me to, he would accuse me of looking to start an arguement, so, I could not win for losing.

Any way, the day that I broke up with him, I didn't say to him that I want it to be over but after he told me that I complain to much, I basically told him that I didn't want to make him feel like he was trapped with me, that i felt he should fly free and I meant that. He walked me to my car and before he departed away from me, he basically said "we will work this out" :w00t: I'm like saying to my self (I'm not working aything out, I gave my all and now I am just done). I haven't heard from him sense that day, it's been about 4 days now and I can't tell you how much freer I feel from all of the head trips he tried to lay on me. I am free at last.

I am going to come back and post both our charts later on today.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Update...

We got back together October 7th which was yesterday. He came over without notice, I let him in, he got on his knees and begged me back, so I accepted. I hope I did the right thing. :unsure:

We talked about what must change and he agreed that he has a lot to learn but that while he is learning, he does not want to lose me. He also went on to say that everyone makes mistakes but that he is willing to come out of making so many mistakes.

Astrologer4U

Kerrie

Well that great Astrologer4U, I am very happy for you, its good to be with someone that you love and they show the same feelings back :biggrin:!

misskitty

You Virgos can make my head spin! :w00t: Just kidding A4U. I am only concerned because you said you felt such a sense of relief when you broke up, and I think that is such a telling emotion. But I do wish you luck in repairing the relationship and ultimately in finding happiness!

Astrologer4U

You Virgos can make my head spin! :w00t: Just kidding A4U. I am only concerned because you said you felt such a sense of relief when you broke up, and I think that is such a telling emotion. But I do wish you luck in repairing the relationship and ultimately in finding happiness!

Oh trust me, I was relieved and was ready to move, I thought he had moved on as well until he unexpectedly showed up at my door step. I guess it's my Gemini ASC and his Mars in Gemini that has us going back and forth, probably the unpredictable Aquarian influence as well. As far as reparing the relationship, things have changed a lot, we do not see each other every day like we used to and I can see that he is trying to change for the better. I to have changed some things about my self as well.

I will continue to keep this thread updated.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Update...

I think it may really be over this time. We had an arguement last Tuesday, he got up, told me he was leaving my house, I told him good by. He left and everye since that day, I have not seen nor heard from him again.

This is the first time we ever went this long without calling each other or seeing each other, so I gather that this time it must really be over. I feel that I could call him and tell him that I miss him and all of that good stuff then he would come back and we would start over but I am not willing to do that and I gather that he doesn't want to beg me back a second time due to his pride, so I am thinking that this time must really be the end. :sad:

Astrologer4U

misskitty

I'm sorry A4U. :( But honestly, love shouldn't be this hard. You owe it to yourself to have a relationship without all of this rollercoaster activity. You can't very well go out and find something that does make you happy if you are clinging to something that doesn't, you know? Good luck A4U.

Astrologer4U

I'm sorry A4U. :( But honestly, love shouldn't be this hard. You owe it to yourself to have a relationship without all of this rollercoaster activity. You can't very well go out and find something that does make you happy if you are clinging to something that doesn't, you know? Good luck A4U.

Misskitty, I just have to say, thanks for hanging in there with me, this has sure enough been a roller coaster.

Guess what, He finally called me today at 4:15 pm which was about an hour ago. He had the nerve to ask me why I had not called him, that he had been sick since the day he left my house. He claims he had to go to the hospital and had been in the house for one whole week sick, that today was his first day out so he decided to call me. I told him that I thought it was over and that he was just as through with the relationship as I was and that is why I had not called him.... Oh gosh.

Any way, I told him that I was sorry he was ill and that I was glad he is feeling better now. After that, we got off of the phone. I am still going to continue not calling him. I don't mind being friends but the relationship beyond friends is not going to work it seems. He is not on the same level as I and I am not on his level but him. Yet, he seems to be scared to let go. A friend of mine who is from the same country as him told me to stop doing things for him, to just be friends with him and if he changes because he sees that I will not accept him with his old ways, then, it mite be safe to give him another chance. Like you said though, love should not be this hard and I agree.

Any way Misskitty, thanks so much for keeping up with this thread and all of it's roller coaster activity. As of now, he and I are at a stand still and it does not look like that five years will be getting here. :sad:

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Update, I finally dumped this guy about 7 months ago. Now he is doing good, he has his own place and his finances have much improved. Now he is trying to get back with me, thinking that because he is a full time working man with a car and his own place that he can be a better man for me. What is it about us Capricorn women, we are so good and helping men get on their feet but after we do that, we no longer want the man anymore. I probably would have stayed with him if he could have just known that regardless of his financial situation, he was still a man. However, instead, he felt as though he could not be man enough to keep his word to me to do simple things like cut my grass or empty my trash. I don't need a man around me who feels as though if he has no money, there is nothing else he can do to assist me or make me happy. Another funny thing, he though he could get me back by buying me some flowers, I asked him what did he think was more impressive, keeping his word to cut the grass in my yard or buy me flowers, he had the nerve to say, buy me flowers... sighs:sad:

Anyhoo, I am glad I dumped him and I can't wait for the day the the moves on and stops trying to re pursue me.

Astrologer4U