What can I expect from him in a romantic relationship? What is his love style?

sashy

Hello everyone,

We are currently in a long distance relationship so it's a bit difficult to figure him out. Is he loyal? Any commitment issues? Please if anyone can give me more insight/advice.
His natal chart and synastry attached.

Many thanks in advance for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpg
    IMG_5701.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Venus trine ascendent is a real charmer, probably quite good looking.
Did you notice the mercury/neptune conjunction, opposing Chiron?
Your sun/venus/mars cluster trines his Capricorn group, so you may be able to live with it. He's a bit of a dreamer, and if he evades and misleads he does it naturally and not personally against you.
His moon/venus opposition squares your pluto, so there is a sexual tension between you, but also you will have the tendency to try to change him.
The sun/uranus conjunction at the end of the day will probably decide the outcome, you start off with a brilliant spark but can end just as quickly. It recreates your own moon/uranus square, so this too many be an energy you are accustomed to.
Mars in scorpio is probably the sexiest placement possibile, and his trines your moon, added attraction, but be careful about becoming pregnant unless you really want it.
His Aquarius Venus in contrast is cool and airy and intellectual, and a bit lazy.

sashy

Venus trine ascendent is a real charmer, probably quite good looking.
Did you notice the mercury/neptune conjunction, opposing Chiron?
Your sun/venus/mars cluster trines his Capricorn group, so you may be able to live with it. He's a bit of a dreamer, and if he evades and misleads he does it naturally and not personally against you.
His moon/venus opposition squares your pluto, so there is a sexual tension between you, but also you will have the tendency to try to change him.
The sun/uranus conjunction at the end of the day will probably decide the outcome, you start off with a brilliant spark but can end just as quickly. It recreates your own moon/uranus square, so this too many be an energy you are accustomed to.
Mars in scorpio is probably the sexiest placement possibile, and his trines your moon, added attraction, but be careful about becoming pregnant unless you really want it.
His Aquarius Venus in contrast is cool and airy and intellectual, and a bit lazy.

Thank you very much Elena!

Please can you detail a little bit about the mercury/ neptune conj opposing chiron?

Yes he’s good looking and charming but his energy is what made me fall in love with him so hard, feels like we are connected on a higher level. Maybe because of my NN contacting his moon, venus, mars and uranus and AC? He feels it’s a fated connection as well...
I’m interested to know more about how is he expressing his feelings/love, his behaviour in love.
He doesn’t show very much, seems superficial at times and occasionally hard to reach but from time to time he’s expressing some very intense things which seems to appear out of nowhere :) All positive but shocking for me.
Funny you’ve mentioned the pregnancy possibility... he already confessed he wants many children with me before we even started our relationship officially.
So my overall feeling is that he’s not really expressing his real feelings or that he is saying things he doesn’t actually believe?
I’m a bit confused

ElenaJ

The ascendent/descendent contact means that each of you sees themself reflected in the other, and each sees in the other their "ideal" partner.
As they say, "your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me".
It's a mirror imaging and it is lovely to have.

sashy

The ascendent/descendent contact means that each of you sees themself reflected in the other, and each sees in the other their "ideal" partner.
As they say, "your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me".
It's a mirror imaging and it is lovely to have.

Thank you Elena! It really feels that way... for me at least :)