Birthchart and issues.

johnstevens

Just curious , I have a Saturn in the 5th house, a Moon in the 5th house, a Neptune in the 5th house, and a Uranus in the 5th house.

I'm mostly Venus dominant in my birth chart although my second most dominant planet is Saturn.

I feel my 5th house in Saturn really maybe ruining my life.

Would me being more Saturn dominant make my Saturn in the 5th house more profound in my life over the Neptune, Uranus, and Moon?

Also does planet size have anything effect on birth chart ? As I know Saturn is the second largest planet.

JUPITERASC

Just curious , I have a Saturn in the 5th house, a Moon in the 5th house, a Neptune in the 5th house, and a Uranus in the 5th house.
I'm mostly Venus dominant in my birth chart although my second most dominant planet is Saturn.
Would me being more Saturn dominant make my Saturn in the 5th house more profound in my life over the Neptune, Uranus, and Moon?
Also does planet size have anything effect on birth chart ? As I know Saturn is the second largest planet.
another of your threads has a comment answering :smile:

This is like the 5th time you've asked this question. Saturn and Venus are your most dignified (best functioning) planets in your chart. They are dignified because they are in the signs that they rule - Venus is in Taurus and Saturn is in Capricorn. They are not to blame for anything other than being able to function in their own signs because they are at home there. Perhaps if you shared what you are wrestling with in your life an astrologer might be able to look at your chart and shed some light on the matter. I'm attaching your chart based on the time you gave - which you still have not confirmed if it's from your birth certificate (changes in time will change your chart positions and potentially houses). I also did your chart using whole sign houses which is what most traditional astrologers use these days.

sworm09

I had to use Kite's version of your chart until you give us a birth time or natal chart.

How is it ruining your life? Using Whole Sign Saturn gets bumped over to the 6th anyway.

What specific problems (that are ok to mention on a public forum) are you experiencing? I see in your previous threads that you've mentioned relationship issues. Saturn rules your 7th and is in your 6th, which means Saturn can't manage the affairs of the 7th house.

Venus applies to Saturn with a trine, which is good for Saturn, not very good for Venus.

What question are you trying to answer here? What is it that you're trying to get out of the chart? Astrology works best when a question is posed.........