Sports astrology from Torero

Ferdinand85

Anybody can predict tonight's match between Benfica and Aves for Portuguese league? Match will be play at 7pm Lisboa, Portugal

howardroark

jan 11th 2019
Middlesbrough vs Derby County 15hrs local.

15.06pm to 15.18pm local ( chance for Derby to score) apart from this nothing in the 1st half for both teams!.

from 15.52 local Middlesbrough does well but their best chances for scoring and winning will be from 16.29 to 16.59

Middlesbrough win!

Torero

jan 11th 2019
Middlesbrough vs Derby County 15hrs local.

15.06pm to 15.18pm local ( chance for Derby to score) apart from this nothing in the 1st half for both teams!.

from 15.52 local Middlesbrough does well but their best chances for scoring and winning will be from 16.29 to 16.59

Middlesbrough win!

Not a bad prognosis, I agreed with the goals, but I doubted that Middlesbrough would win, the positions were good for both teams. A goal at the change of the ASС is a “classic”, if you know what and how to look.

Attachments

• MID 2-2 DER _ Middlesbrough - Derby _ Match Summar.jpg
    MID 2-2 DER _ Middlesbrough - Derby _ Match Summar.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 54
  • ZET 9.1.93 Geo   11 января 2020  Сб  16_50_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 11 января 2020 Сб 16_50_00 GM.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 64

Mizaki

ferdinad85, this is not a betting forum, take the bullfighter's advice without asking for more, if you want them to predict all your matches, you are in the wrong place.

Torero

Liverpool-Manchester Utd

A little confused by the change in the ASС on this chart, but it's not scary for Liverpool. The team boss is in the house when a home team with such an indicator does not lose in 80% of cases, and given that this is also such a team, I can confidently say that Liverpool will not lose.
MU boss location is not the best. And to the second time-out only worsens. The combination of houses for this game, according to my observations, indicates the presence of a small number of goals. I want to note the time from 15-30 minutes and probably from 60-80.
And if the MUnited in this match will score the first goal, then Liverpool will certainly score.
For those who make bets, before placing bets, I would pay attention to the activity of the match, it will tell you what and how to do)). In general, I am for the victory of Liverpool.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   19 января 2020  Вс  16_30_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 19 января 2020 Вс 16_30_00 GM.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 58

Tengku Hadi

Liverpool-Manchester Utd

A little confused by the change in the ASС on this chart, but it's not scary for Liverpool. The team boss is in the house when a home team with such an indicator does not lose in 80% of cases, and given that this is also such a team, I can confidently say that Liverpool will not lose.
MU boss location is not the best. And to the second time-out only worsens. The combination of houses for this game, according to my observations, indicates the presence of a small number of goals. I want to note the time from 15-30 minutes and probably from 60-80.
And if the MUnited in this match will score the first goal, then Liverpool will certainly score.
For those who make bets, before placing bets, I would pay attention to the activity of the match, it will tell you what and how to do)). In general, I am for the victory of Liverpool.

Thank you @torero yes I was confused with the chart especially the change of ASC. Usually I can make some rough predictions, but this time I was totally stumped. Let's hope your predictions come true 😊

Torero

Liverpool-Manchester Utd

And so to summarize. Liverpool won, he just could not lose. The goal flew 1 minute earlier, but that's okay. The prediction Goal from 60-80 was lost. Total less than 2.5 about this prompted me statistics.

Attachments

• LIV 2-0 MNU _ Liverpool - Manchester Utd _ Match S.jpg
    LIV 2-0 MNU _ Liverpool - Manchester Utd _ Match S.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 52

Tengku Hadi

And so to summarize. Liverpool won, he just could not lose. The goal flew 1 minute earlier, but that's okay. The prediction Goal from 60-80 was lost. Total less than 2.5 about this prompted me statistics.

Your predictions were pretty accurate actually, @torero, probably the most accurate prediction I can find so far.

Torero

Your predictions were pretty accurate actually, @torero, probably the most accurate prediction I can find so far.

Thank you for your feedback, I try to interpret what I saw on an astro map with a logical statistical component, and sometimes it works out for me not badly).

Torero

Chelsea-Arsenal

Not the easiest astrocard to determine the winner in this match. The position of the bosses is such that the first half of the game Arsenal is in a better position relative to Chelsea, but in the second half falls under the influence of Chelsea as a home team.
Chelsea, in the second half, is not in a particularly good position for the entire half, but given Arsenal’s restriction on the game, I’ll assume that Chelsea won’t lose today. A draw is possible. Total over 2.5 goals. An early goal up to 30 minutes is possible.
The score of the game can be 2-1,2-2. This is how I can interpret what I see on an astro map.

Torero

On the whole, the forecast was not bad; he himself did not expect so many subtleties to come together in this match.
So Chelsea did not lose :happy:
Goals over 2.5:happy:
Goal up to 30 minutes:happy:

Well, the score 2-2 :surprised:it especially emphasized the correctness of my interpretation of the astro card.

Attachments

• CHE 2-2 ARS _ Chelsea - Arsenal _ Match Summary - .jpg
    CHE 2-2 ARS _ Chelsea - Arsenal _ Match Summary - .jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 48