Sports astrology from Torero

Scibeii

I will write down my some thoughts about the Champions League season 2019-2020
I think that the champion of this season will be new, that is, not Liverpool.
I take as a basis the map of the first game of the group stage in Lyon.
On the map, the first degrees of the new ASС, for starters, it prompts a change of owner of the trophy.
I am 100% sure that neither Real Madrid, nor Atalanta, Atletico, nor Chelsea,nor Tottenham will be the winner.
Valencia can pass Atalanta.
Who are the favorites of PSG, Man City, Liverpool, Baern Munich, Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Leipzig.
Barcelona may intersect with the teams of Man City, PSG. Liverpool may intersect with Bavaria and I would like to take a look at this battle.

What if you take the map of Internazionale's match against Slavia Prague in Milan as the basis? It was one of the first two matches of the group stage, along with the one in Lyon. Google actually lists the Inter one as happening first.

What other evidence is there to suggest that there will be a new winner?
And is there any evidence that Liverpool can retain?

Torero

What if you take the map of Internazionale's match against Slavia Prague in Milan as the basis? It was one of the first two matches of the group stage, along with the one in Lyon. Google actually lists the Inter one as happening first.

What other evidence is there to suggest that there will be a new winner?
And is there any evidence that Liverpool can retain?

Match in Lyon, more suitable for the base. But even if you take the match in Milan, the essence is practically unchanged. Liverpool will show a good result, maybe a semi-final, maybe even a final, but in victory for the second year in a row, I give my confidence.

Scibeii

Match in Lyon, more suitable for the base. But even if you take the match in Milan, the essence is practically unchanged. Liverpool will show a good result, maybe a semi-final, maybe even a final, but in victory for the second year in a row, I give my confidence.

Why is Lyon a more suitable base? Interested in hearing the reasoning for that.

What do you mean by "I give my confidence" about Liverpool winning it for the second time in a row? That you're confident in it happening, or not confident in it happening? Or something else?
I am not a Liverpool fan, but I do think they will at least reach the final and perhaps win it.

I am also interested in what you said about Liverpool intersecting Bavaria, and how you'll investigate it further. I was expecting Liverpool and Bayern Munich to meet in the quarter finals, even before you said that.

Torero

Why is Lyon a more suitable base? Interested in hearing the reasoning for that.

What do you mean by "I give my confidence" about Liverpool winning it for the second time in a row? That you're confident in it happening, or not confident in it happening? Or something else?
I am not a Liverpool fan, but I do think they will at least reach the final and perhaps win it.

I am also interested in what you said about Liverpool intersecting Bavaria, and how you'll investigate it further. I was expecting Liverpool and Bayern Munich to meet in the quarter finals, even before you said that.

It all depends on the ASC, see what degree of the ASC in Lyon, and which in Milan.
I think that Liverpool will show a good result, but I doubt that he will win the title of this season.

Jibreil

Banned
ENGLAND Championship: Derby vs Charlton

- The team that kicks-off wins!
- BTTS 50% chance
- ASC to score first post 25 mins from kick-off
- Over 1.5 | Under 2.5

Scibeii

I have attached the event charts for the two opening matches - one for the match in Lyon, and the other for the match in Milan.
I also named them "Ucl Lyon" and "Ucl Milan" to avoid confusion.

I am a beginner and do not know how to read a chart, but I am pretty sure that there is a difference concerning the ascendants (that Torero mentioned) for both charts.

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me, like Torero, interpret them?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ucl_milan.61725.203747.png
    astro_2gw_ucl_milan.61725.203747.png
    48 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_2gw_ucl_lyon.61711.202665.png
    astro_2gw_ucl_lyon.61711.202665.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 35

Torero

I have attached the event charts for the two opening matches - one for the match in Lyon, and the other for the match in Milan.
I also named them "Ucl Lyon" and "Ucl Milan" to avoid confusion.

I am a beginner and do not know how to read a chart, but I am pretty sure that there is a difference concerning the ascendants (that Torero mentioned) for both charts.

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me, like Torero, interpret them?

Time on charts 18-55 should be

Torero

ENGLAND Championship: Derby vs Charlton

- The team that kicks-off wins!
- BTTS 50% chance
- ASC to score first post 25 mins from kick-off
- Over 1.5 | Under 2.5

I would say that in this match Derby will look better in the second half. A goal is possible from 20-45 minutes, as for a bet, I would look at the activity of the match. Toward the end of the match a number of scoring factors, including a change in the ASC.
Not a bad chance for a goal somewhere from 58 minutes to the end of the match. In my prediction, I bow to Derby's victory.

Torero

I show my astrocard. ASC 1st degree Pisces. In Milan, the ACS is the 9th degree of Pisces, so I take the match in Lyon as the basis.
The sun is in the 7th house, which is good for the favorite and the owner of the trophy, but there is a change in the ASC, which may indicate a new owner of the trophy. In addition to the Sun in the 7th house, there are still Mars, Venus and Mercury, which also claim the title.

The sun is connected to Mars, although the aspect diverges, it can still play its part. I see Mars abilities in Bavaria, that's why I suppose the meeting of Bavaria in Liverpool.
In general, I’ve been practicing forecasts for the winner in advance only for the second year, before that, long-term forecasts did not interest me. I drew attention to this only when I realized that it is easier to make a forecast for a short stage, when you know what will happen in the future in the whole tournament.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   17 сентября 2019  В&#1090.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 17 сентября 2019 В&#1090.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 62

Torero

I would say that in this match Derby will look better in the second half. A goal is possible from 20-45 minutes, as for a bet, I would look at the activity of the match. Toward the end of the match a number of scoring factors, including a change in the ASC.
Not a bad chance for a goal somewhere from 58 minutes to the end of the match. In my prediction, I bow to Derby's victory.

The match is over, to summarize. The Derby team won. A goal in the second half is scored and not one. The totality of astrological aspects, including the change of the astrological house by the Sun. The first goal was scored before 20 minutes, it’s also clear why, the scoring aspect appeared and began to accumulate energy, I assumed that the goal would be at its peak, but we scored earlier, also a red card in addition to the same time period.

Attachments

• DER 2-1 CHA _ Derby - Charlton _ Match Summary - O.jpg
    DER 2-1 CHA _ Derby - Charlton _ Match Summary - O.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 50

Anava

I show my astrocard. ASC 1st degree Pisces. In Milan, the ACS is the 9th degree of Pisces, so I take the match in Lyon as the basis.
The sun is in the 7th house, which is good for the favorite and the owner of the trophy, but there is a change in the ASC, which may indicate a new owner of the trophy. In addition to the Sun in the 7th house, there are still Mars, Venus and Mercury, which also claim the title.

The sun is connected to Mars, although the aspect diverges, it can still play its part. I see Mars abilities in Bavaria, that's why I suppose the meeting of Bavaria in Liverpool.
In general, I’ve been practicing forecasts for the winner in advance only for the second year, before that, long-term forecasts did not interest me. I drew attention to this only when I realized that it is easier to make a forecast for a short stage, when you know what will happen in the future in the whole tournament.

I'm fairly new to this, I hope I won't bother you with my questions. How comes Mars, Venus and Mercury claim the title ? Is it because they're in the same house as the Sun or because they're in 7H ?

Torero

I'm fairly new to this, I hope I won't bother you with my questions. How comes Mars, Venus and Mercury claim the title ? Is it because they're in the same house as the Sun or because they're in 7H ?

Because they are also in the 7th house.

Torero

Happy New Year to all:happy:. I hope that this year will bring even more correct knowledge in sports astrology and worthy profit.

Liverpool - Sheffield Utd
02.01.2020 20:00

In this match, I think that in the second half more goals will be scored than in the first. Like the time for scoring from 45-75 minutes.
The Sun enters the trine with the ASC and changes its house.

Torero

Derby - Barnsley
02.01.2020 21:45

My favorite in this game is the Derby team. I assume that one of the goals will be scored from 20-45 minutes.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    2 января 2020  Чт  20_14_00 GM.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 2 января 2020 Чт 20_14_00 GM.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 64

gecko235

Derby - Barnsley

My favorite in this game is the Derby team. I assume that one of the goals will be scored from 20-45 minutes.

I agree :

Moon square Sun L1 should be stronger than Moon trine ant.Saturn L7

also goal time 1st half i agree

1 or 2 more in middle of second half

Torero

Derby - Barnsley

A brief summary of the match. Derby won, scored a goal in the 45th minute.

Attachments

• DER 2-1 BAR _ Derby - Barnsley _ Match Summary - G.jpg
    DER 2-1 BAR _ Derby - Barnsley _ Match Summary - G.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 42

Torero

Happy New Year to all:happy:. I hope that this year will bring even more correct knowledge in sports astrology and worthy profit.

Liverpool - Sheffield Utd
02.01.2020 20:00

In this match, I think that in the second half more goals will be scored than in the first. Like the time for scoring from 45-75 minutes.
The Sun enters the trine with the ASC and changes its house.

Goal in the 64th minute.

Attachments

• LIV 2-0 SHU _ Liverpool - Sheffield Utd _ Match Su.jpg
    LIV 2-0 SHU _ Liverpool - Sheffield Utd _ Match Su.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 42