Acquaintance went missing then found murdered one week later. What happened?

Hello all,
I've just come across this horrible news some day ago, about an aquintance of mine, and would like to know if you guys have any opinions and interpretations on this chart.
I made a chart for the moment he was last seen. He got off the tram, which is 10 min away from his house, but never made it home. Nobody knows what happened, and the only suspect they had is out on bail.

He went missing for one week and then his body appeared wrapped in plastic in the woods.
He was a really positive and mesmerising person, and can't imagine why someone would do something like this.
The question would be the obvious why, and if he knew his murderer.
Any thoughts are very much welcome.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dissappeared.57155.648 (1).png
    astro_w2gw_dissappeared.57155.648 (1).png
    41 KB · Views: 55

ElenaJ

With sun and moon in the 5th near North node, Venus ruler of the 8th, it looks like the motive was passion, revenge for a love affair.
Is that possibile?
You don't mention his details, would this be possible?

Hello ElenaJ, thank you for your time and reply.
Yes, a love affair is possible. From what I know he was single and most likely dating.
He was a chef and after work he went with a friend to get some food and then home. There was a rumour that last minute he might had went to meet with someone but didn't said who.
As in his details, I don't have his birth chart. I only know he was a scorpio,if those are the details you are referring to.

From the Event Chart, I immediately noticed Mars in 0 deg Leo "the degree of homicide". This is even more important since he was a Scorpio, since Mars (and Pluto) rules his Sun. Mars is right on the 5-6th house cusp, the 5th house ruling the arts/creativity/children/hobbies; the 6th house rules service and work. This is interesting since you mentioned above he was a chef. Mars is in between Mercury (children, communication, travel, etc) and the North Node in Cancer, which is right beside the Moon/Sun. The Moon is opposing Saturn and Pluto.

Whether or not the victim had children would be important for an accurate assessment. If he did, it could be related to a child custody situation or ex-wife. If he has neither of these he could have gotten into some type of money related situation through colleagues that went bad. There is definitely a career (Saturn) vibe to the event chart, possibly an older male involved. Since the chart is ruled by Aquarius, and Pluto/Saturn are in the 11th house, opposite the group of planets in the 5th house, this would reiterate sudden unexpected turn of events. The 5th house also rules gambling. Without his natal chart it's hard to say whether a female was behind it (ie his Moon/ASC could be in Cancer, Libra, Taurus; he could have a daughter who's utterly distraught hence Venus in the 29th degree of sorrow, etc), but I would guess the perpetrator was a male. If you have his natal chart look at the rulers of the 2nd-8th and 6-12th axis, and where their rulers are in the chart.

Uranus is squaring Mercury and Mars, which again could point to something commerce related going wrong, especially if he didn't have children. The 8th house cusp is in the Mercury decanate of Libra; Libra naturally rules the 7th house cusp/marriage partners/business partners. Virgo, ruled by Mercury, is intercepted in the 7th house which probably points to something hidden from view. The other side of the interception is Pisces in the 1st house, with Neptune. Neptune can symbolize drugs and/or deception in general, and it's squaring the MC and Jupiter. It's also opposing the Vertex in the 7th house, in the Saturn (older male) decanate of intercepted Virgo. Beside the Vertex is Orcus in 9 deg Virgo, in the Mercury dec. 9 degree Virgo is a fatal degree.

I would guess it's connected to business gone wrong unless he was in the midst of a custody battle or being scammed by some type of black widow (which would be known). If connected to business it would be something only a few people know about probably. This is all mere speculation. <3

Oh wow! Thank you very much for the thorough interpretation. Learned a few things myself from it ☺️.
Unfortunately I do not have his birthchart. Just knew the basics that's he was a scorpio and 24 year old.
To answer some of the doubts, he did not had any children, and the man that was withheld in custody as a suspect, is 8 years older than him. However they released the suspect and as for now there's no news.
He was not in a relationship either,and he was gay (if this information can help somehow).
In this way we can rule out some of the options that the chart shows.
Thank you for your time and interpretation. Means a lot.