Career Aspects or College?

WackyAquarius

Hi Pholks,

I'm a lil bit confused, I work in a Technical Support department for a Mobile Communications Company.

I'm doing this now over three years! My real ambition is to set up my own DJ business or any business for that matter..and on my artistic side of things I'd also liek to release a Hip Hop album. I lack commitment in these areas, and sometimes have a problem putting creativity from the inside mind to the outside world... People do recognise my passion and talent though.

I Djed abroad for 6 months and have to say I love every minute of it. To this day its a job I felt I could do well without gettin bored too easy!

I'm debating on whether to go back to college next September?...My question is if you were me and you were born with my natal Chart....

What would you Study? or what career path would you be more prone to enter?

I did study Business as part of a computer science degree in college, and well i found it quite boring and well dropped out after a couple of months... but mabey i would be more interested in it now that I've matured. So far i've considered Physcology, Marketing, and even Drama.

My Chart
JD.jpg

Thanks all,
- Wacky :unsure:

Last edited: