saturn in the first

isismagdalenne

it says one of the considerations against judgement is saturn in the first when the querant in the astrologer - says "your judgement as an astrologer may be compromised or restricted"
So how would I take this if I asked the question, but it was about my fiance. I was thinking of posting it elsewhere, but the question was about a class my fiance is taking and how it would effect the success of his career. So, when I originally began it, I didnt even plan to take the 1st house as the significator...but what do you guys think?

dr. farr

For the older horary authorities (prior to the 13th/14th century) Saturn in the first was not a stricture against judgement; in fact, depending upon the condition of Saturn in the first house, it might even be considered a benefic by those authorities (I am referring here to Ibn Ezra, Al-Biruni, Al-kindi, Albumassar, and the Ankara tradition)

tikana

it says one of the considerations against judgement is saturn in the first when the querant in the astrologer - says "your judgement as an astrologer may be compromised or restricted"
So how would I take this if I asked the question, but it was about my fiance. I was thinking of posting it elsewhere, but the question was about a class my fiance is taking and how it would effect the success of his career. So, when I originally began it, I didnt even plan to take the 1st house as the significator...but what do you guys think?

Okay

Saturn retro in 1st when it is NOT a significator/signified, pretty much answer is No... However... if Saturn is related to the subject asked about, take a look at the moon's conditions and upcoming aspects.

so in your case.. your fiance is 7th house and his schooling is 9th.. success is 4th house from the 9th.

Post a chart

Let's look

Cheers

isismagdalenne

ok, Ill post the chart here in a bit, I got super busy. He left for the class this morning and will be staying there in the dorms all week. I will add the background info on the thread where I post.