Recurring Dreams

Carole

Mmmm...Could it be, Shining Ray, that you have an unsolved situation which you are feeling you lack the ability to handle?

Your dreams about the disabled people may be reflecting your own feelings of inadequacy to cope with some situation. Maybe one that you think it's too much for you to handle. They talk about vulnerability. If you look at the symbolism, you have a dwarf (limitations in some ways), a girl who is abandoned and doesn't have the capability to take care of herself, even when grown up; a baby whose hands won't help him to "grab life by the horns".

There is also a symbolism of feeling upset or even annoyed, perhaps from feeling forced to face something that you don't like (the dwarf type figure). The dwarf may symbolise some need to develop an aspect of ourselves that has been repressed or restricted. Also feelings of inferiority. The same theme is repeated in your dreams, and we must pay attention to recurring dreams since they usually mean that there is something we need to face and solve once and for all. Whatever it is, it's "chasing" us.

Your dream about the job might symbolise some lesson you might have failed to learn in the past and continue to fail learning in the present; something that you may be evading because you consider it unpleasant or "hairy".

Uranus gives shocking dreams, for sure. Horrible dreams are its hallmark. Pluto may bring the theme of power, control and transformation, also occult, hidden things with all its charge of symbolism. The planetary energies only bring out what is bothering us or what we are trying to ignore at a subconscious level.

Carole

Last edited:
The first thing that popped into my head is that perhaps you have always felt that others look down on you? (dwarf and grown woman not looking her age)
That perhaps you dont meet their standards?

Stuff the majority of peoples standards i say!!!!!!!!.......you can only ever be happy from meeting your own anyway......

Let me know what you think

Carole

Hi, Shining Ray!

You know that we cannot completely get rid of some traits we were born with, as we got those energies to work with them through life so
that we can learn some lessons, grow and consequently, evolve. We can only modify them (if we are learning our lessons), and it's not an easy task, but it's not impossible either. You have to let go of that painful past and memories and concentrate in yourself. You can do it. You won't act as a different person from one day to another, but you will be able to evaluate yourself and maybe get a positive balance by the end of the year.

Working with affirmations helps a lot to modify the aspects of the personality that we are not so happy with. It's good that you know yourself enough, because that means that won't be too hard for you to make the necessary adjustments that let you turn yourself into a more confident person. A person who won't take anything bad from anybody because that's the way it must be. You only have to keep your purpose alive and work on it, and above all, to know that you are a person who deserves all the love (and self-love), respect, and the good things we usually concede freely to other people but sometimes deny to ourselves. And...Smile! The universe loves you.:)

Carole

athan

Hi there SR.

another factor in dream analysis that should be taken under consideration is the sign the moon occupies the day that the dream occurs....

Cheers

SR,
you know i am the same.....when people criticise me i take it to heart.........
Its my lesson i guess....

But know you are very well respected here. (well i think highly of you anyway)And when you feel down, look at your wee boy......he thinks you are the best!;)

boosting that pisces with love
LG

Kingsley

What is the sense or feeling you get from going back and filling out the application forms Ray? You say uncomfortable. If you explore that feeling description more you will be able to interpet your dream better. Its kind of like you might be 'putting in for something' that you really wish to be done with now.

Recently I experienced three transits of Neptune over my Moon. Jeez the dreams were liquid and vivid.

kingsley

starlink

Hello Shiny, I decided, for the first time, to look into other threads in this Forum and decided upon this one, the Spiritual Realm. I have been so busy in the Horary, I never even looked at anything else. Today I did it to see if I could find "missing" friends here in the forum. you know what I am talking about.
Your dream about that baby with the deformed hands. I also read in a dreambook that a baby represents our creativity. Giving birth or not being able to give birth, or dreaming of going through a very difficult birth, all have to do with your creativity. Maybe you have considered yourself not to be creative and pushed it out of your mind, but now it is there again, offered to you but with malformed hands. You feel sad at seeing that baby and decide to take care of it. Have you recently thought of expressing yourself creatively? You might think you have to left hands and therefore never tried anything? I am just guessing here.
About the dwarf, yes, I agree with the others and your book. It is an aspect of yourself, of how you see yourself. Now combined with this baby dream, it could again show a part which you would like to have developed but never did because of your inherent insecurity. Maybe now is the time to do something about it? Boy, you dream a lot!! I usually dream when Uranus is triggering something in my chart. Probably because of the inconjunct to the Moon in my 12th house. I dont dream often but when I do, it is always very intens goes on for a couple of days. Then for weeks nothîng. Some dreams I never ever forget, so strong they were.
Cheers, Starlink