Are there any Indicators of a Lack of Intelligence in my Chart?

ChevyD

This is interesting question.

For learning I see many movable, dual signs. Jupiter is main planet for intelligence, its placement is good but it's degree is low. 1deg Jupiter is like new "baby" energy. It's not powerful energy like 27,28,29deg would be.

You have all dual and movable signs for learning/education/intelligence.

So to answer question, not lack of intelligence but a changeable intelligence. Maybe entrepreneur, creative type of intelligence if you understand. You are probably good at everything you do and can come up with a solution to anything. This is more smartness than academic intelligence. Overall your chart is good.

IleneK

Premium Member
You have a very discerning Mercury in both its dignity and exaltation and in an angular house. All pointing toward what we might call a mental intelligence, so to speak. It is conjunct the Moon, which is the seat of our feeling intelligence. So a well-rounded intelligence.

A challenge to that is Pluto in the sign of Merc's detriment, Sagittarius, and retrograding to square your natal Moon-Merc conjunction. I wouldn't call this a lack of intelligence, but certainly at times in your life it might be an impediment to the higher functioning of your very strong Mercury.

Ieomars

This is interesting question.

For learning I see many movable, dual signs. Jupiter is main planet for intelligence, its placement is good but it's degree is low. 1deg Jupiter is like new "baby" energy. It's not powerful energy like 27,28,29deg would be.

You have all dual and movable signs for learning/education/intelligence.

So to answer question, not lack of intelligence but a changeable intelligence. Maybe entrepreneur, creative type of intelligence if you understand. You are probably good at everything you do and can come up with a solution to anything. This is more smartness than academic intelligence. Overall your chart is good.

thank you so much for your insight ! : )

Ieomars

You have a very discerning Mercury in both its dignity and exaltation and in an angular house. All pointing toward what we might call a mental intelligence, so to speak. It is conjunct the Moon, which is the seat of our feeling intelligence. So a well-rounded intelligence.

A challenge to that is Pluto in the sign of Merc's detriment, Sagittarius, and retrograding to square your natal Moon-Merc conjunction. I wouldn't call this a lack of intelligence, but certainly at times in your life it might be an impediment to the higher functioning of your very strong Mercury.

thank you so incredibly much for your response !!!!!! : )