Hello

yason

Hello I'm new to this community. I would consider my astrology knowledge intermediate. I am a Sag Sun, Taurus Moon and Cancer rising.

Just a little about me astrologically, I have 4 planets in my 5th house, including a Merc/Nept conj in Sag. My Sun also sits in the galatic center which is at 26d Sag. The most interesting transit I've had is when Pluto conj my Sun a few years back... yes, you can survive one of those. But Pluto by transit has either conj or opposed all of my planets with only Jupiter to conj in a few years (14d Cap) and to cross my DSC (23d Cap). So I guess you can consider me a Pluto person. I also have Mars and Venus in Scor.

Currently, I am dealing with transiting Uran square my Sun and transiting Nept square my Venus - Along with transiting Saturn conj my Pluto and the generational Pluto squ Pluto.

Well, I hope to be able to share, as well as learn from everyone here.

Hello I'm new to this community. I would consider my astrology knowledge intermediate. I am a Sag Sun, Taurus Moon and Cancer rising.

Just a little about me astrologically, I have 4 planets in my 5th house, including a Merc/Nept conj in Sag. My Sun also sits in the galatic center which is at 26d Sag. The most interesting transit I've had is when Pluto conj my Sun a few years back... yes, you can survive one of those. But Pluto by transit has either conj or opposed all of my planets with only Jupiter to conj in a few years (14d Cap) and to cross my DSC (23d Cap). So I guess you can consider me a Pluto person. I also have Mars and Venus in Scor.

Currently, I am dealing with transiting Uran square my Sun and transiting Nept square my Venus - Along with transiting Saturn conj my Pluto and the generational Pluto squ Pluto.

Well, I hope to be able to share, as well as learn from everyone here.

Hi Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. :love: