Ceres Conjunction

waybread

It is hard to say based on this single placement. We don't know what other planets might aspect your Ceres-Venus, or whether Mercury is actually your 8th house cusp lord, for example. Do you want to post your chart?

waybread

You can't link your chart directly from your Astrodienst account. If you have a computer, save it then follow the prompts on "go advanced" and "manage attachments." From a cell phone save the chart to an image retrieval service like imgur.com

Lady14

Does it work now?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.51386.65219 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.51386.65219 (1).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 29

blackbery

Very interesting since you also have the other :venus: contacts:

A perfected :venus::trine::jupiter: (really positive, expansive, ability to give & receive love equally)

:venus::square::pluto::chiron: (very negative, obsession on your part or your partner, drama, unable to stay apart, a controlling partner who 'gaslight' you, tears your self-esteem down or vice-versa.

:venus::conjunct:Ceres indicates a unique way of understanding all the 'bounties, abundances of love & their 'fruit'...ie children.
You are likely very affectionate, very nurturing, particularly as a parent.

You can use your special insight with Ceres to help couples with therapy or even very down-to-earth :virgo: practical ways to make their relationships better, particularly with fertility issues since Ceres rules over the earth's grains & harvests. Contraception, adoption, etc are all topics which fall under your special understanding.
You may have issues in this area that need to be addressed.
There is healing that is needed in your relationships; you could be miunderstood, you might misunderstand but :chiron:wounds will continue to hurt unless you come to terms with the pain.

You are an extremely 'motherly' type even if you keep it hidden with that Virgo modesty. It's okay to hug someone or tell them you love them, people love that so no need to hold back.

:):):)

My Ceres conjunct my Venus in Virgo in the 8th house.
What does this mean?

waybread

With Venus and Ceres in Virgo, I wonder if you enjoy gardening-- or would if you had the opportunity. Virgo is an earth sign, and these planets trine Jupiter in the earth sign of Taurus, so you may express your femininity (Venus) in "earthy", very embodied ways.

One thing I've noticed over some years is that people with aspects between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter either (a) prefer polyamory or multiple sex partners or else (b) they may be totally monogamous, but they tend to attract a partner who is polyamorous. It's out-of-sign, but you have a grand trine between your Venus, Mars, and Jupiter.

Since trines are generally easy-flowing aspects, I am guessing that you're comfortable with your sexual nature.

Lady14

Wow, this is very interesting because some points are so accurate.

"You can use your special insight with Ceres to help couples with therapy or even very down-to-earth"

I actually want to study pyschology and then go towards couples/sexual therapy.

"Contraception, adoption, etc are all topics which fall under your special understanding."

In my school I once gave a presentation about the birth control pill, whereupon one girl stopped taking the pill because of this and ended up pregnant. :eek:

"There is healing that is needed in your relationships; you could be miunderstood, you might misunderstand but :chiron:wounds will continue to hurt unless you come to terms with the pain."

That is so true. In general I feel in many ways often misunterstood.

"You are an extremely 'motherly' type even if you keep it hidden with that Virgo modesty."

I have noticed that, but I feel like that somehow this "motherly type" in me needs to be activated first.

"A perfected :venus::trine::jupiter: (really positive, expansive, ability to give & receive love equally)

:venus::square::pluto::chiron: (very negative, obsession on your part or your partner, drama, unable to stay apart, a controlling partner who 'gaslight' you, tears your self-esteem down or vice-versa."

I had a lot of trouble breaking up with my ex-boyfriend, drama is also often a given in my love life (but somehow I also need it a bit to be honest), I can get obsessed with "flirts".

It's true that I don't have problems to give and receive love. I'm really thankful for that.

Thanks for your answer and effort, this is very interesting for me. Sorry for my English it isn't my native language.

Lady14

With Venus and Ceres in Virgo, I wonder if you enjoy gardening-- or would if you had the opportunity. Virgo is an earth sign, and these planets trine Jupiter in the earth sign of Taurus, so you may express your femininity (Venus) in "earthy", very embodied ways.

One thing I've noticed over some years is that people with aspects between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter either (a) prefer polyamory or multiple sex partners or else (b) they may be totally monogamous, but they tend to attract a partner who is polyamorous. It's out-of-sign, but you have a grand trine between your Venus, Mars, and Jupiter.

Since trines are generally easy-flowing aspects, I am guessing that you're comfortable with your sexual nature.

"With Venus and Ceres in Virgo, I wonder if you enjoy gardening-- or would if you had the opportunity"

That is interesting, but no I haven't.

"Virgo is an earth sign, and these planets trine Jupiter in the earth sign of Taurus, so you may express your femininity (Venus) in "earthy", very embodied ways."

How do you mean that exactly?

"One thing I've noticed over some years is that people with aspects between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter either (a) prefer polyamory or multiple sex partners or else"

I would'nt say that I'm polyamory, but to be honest I like it to be single, have sex and flirt. But whether I can be in a monogamous relationship for years and get married and all that, I questioning that.

"I am guessing that you're comfortable with your sexual nature."

Yes, that is true. But I have the feeling and have repeatedly made the experience that others do not get along with my sexuality or with my opinion about it.

Thanks for your answer and effort, this is very interesting for me. Sorry for my English it isn't my native language.

waybread

Thanks for the feedback.

Astrological signs are divided into the 4 elements of Aristotle: earth, air, fire, and water. Earth is material and practical. Air is mental. Fire is enthusiastic, Water is emotional, perhaps spiritual.

Venus in a woman's chart indicates her consciousness of her own femininity. In an earth sign, Venus tends to be conscious of the material, real body. It's not intellectualized (air) needing to be the dramatic (water,) or based on a spirit of enthusiasm (fire.)

I found your comments to Blackbery about your academic interest in sexuality to be really interesting. I mentioned that Venus-Mars-Jupiter people tend to either go for polyamory; but if monogamous, they tend to attract a partner who does. [The chart will express itself, either within our own lives, or in the lives of people close to us.] Perhaps another manifestation would be studying the range of human sexual experience and working with those experiencing dysfunctions.]

No gardening? Hmmmm. The gardening "bug" often bites people in middle age. It did me. See what happens when you turn 40 or so!

CapAquaPis

I woulda thought anyone having a Mars-Jupiter-Saturn trio on their charts are more prone to multiple partners or polyamory relationships, although I hadn't had a really active love/dating/sex life (these planets were in retrograde) and note they're in my 3rd house and in the sign of the Virgin (-o).