please explain pluto effects on my chart

ladyyoflight

hello
can you please tell me how pluto gonna effect me?
and the first house in general because there is alot going on there which is scares me.
i am a female

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1443-09-08 at 2.19.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 1443-09-08 at 2.19.46 AM.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Screen Shot 1443-09-08 at 2.19.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 1443-09-08 at 2.19.51 AM.png
    141 KB · Views: 47

rhoeas722

Hi,

Pluto transits will make you face the darkness. All that people are scared about and reject with effort. The so-called negative/wrong side of life. By the end of the transit, there will be no trace of who you think you are now; you will have faced your fears and traumas, and many things from the past will come, mainly unconscious stuff. As always, no win will be achieved if you fight against the beast. You must accept the beast in yourself and establish a respectful relationship with it; by doing so, you will achieve such power that things that may have taken you down before won't do it again. It's, in my opinion, the "hardest" transit and, therefore, one of the most valuable. If you try to run, you will suffer. If you face it, you will be reborn. You have to be quite compassionate towards yourself for the feelings you will develop.

Are you afraid of the darkest part of yourself? Do you dread your instincts? What is your relation to your body?

The more love you bring to what you reject, the more transforming the whole process will be. With Pluto, love is not just accepting but cutting off at the root, not what you label as bad, but yourself labeling some stuff as bad. That's what will change by hook or crook.

Pluto brings a lot of energy, the more raw and powerful. Time to delve into yourself to truly know yourself.

Pluto over the 12th house brings too much to light to be afterward recognizable during the transit over the 1st house. The whole process takes many years, it's the best opportunity to clean and heal, so dirt and disease will have to be seen.

If I may, I picked up a tarot card for you: The Six of Cups, which is interesting since this card is all about forgiving and moving on, leaving stagnant and rotten emotions behind to open yourself up to a more peaceful and harmonious scenery.

I wish you the best!

Last edited:

ladyyoflight

Hi,

Pluto transits will make you face the darkness. All that people are scared about and reject with effort. The so-called negative/wrong side of life. By the end of the transit, there will be no trace of who you think you are now; you will have faced your fears and traumas, and many things from the past will come, mainly unconscious stuff. As always, no win will be achieved if you fight against the beast. You must accept the beast in yourself and establish a respectful relationship with it; by doing so, you will achieve such power that things that may have taken you down before won't do it again. It's, in my opinion, the "hardest" transit and, therefore, one of the most valuable. If you try to run, you will suffer. If you face it, you will be reborn. You have to be quite compassionate towards yourself for the feelings you will develop.

Are you afraid of the darkest part of yourself? Do you dread your instincts? What is your relation to your body?

The more love you bring to what you reject, the more transforming the whole process will be. With Pluto, love is not just accepting but cutting off at the root, not what you label as bad, but yourself labeling some stuff as bad. That's what will change by hook or crook.

Pluto brings a lot of energy, the more raw and powerful. Time to delve into yourself to truly know yourself.

Pluto over the 12th house brings too much to light to be afterward recognizable during the transit over the 1st house. The whole process takes many years, it's the best opportunity to clean and heal, so dirt and disease will have to be seen.

If I may, I picked up a tarot card for you: The Six of Cups, which is interesting since this card is all about forgiving and moving on, leaving stagnant and rotten emotions behind to open yourself up to a more peaceful and harmonious scenery.

I wish you the best!

thank you for this, and for some reasons i knew this would happen because i could feel the changes already inside me,
maybe because i took the healing journey this year trying to work some things inside, i am scared too go through this, but excited to the new person.
i been waiting to reborn for years and i hope this year i will be a better me.

thank you a lot.

piercethevale

I have firm belief in what the great 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, said about natal astrology, in that most people are only affected by from 3 to 6 of the Planets, the heavier concentration being around the number of 4.
He also spoke at length about Pluto [which He called by the names Septimus and sometimes as Vulcan, before Pluto was discovered, as it is a Planet, and it is a Planet that was known in times of great antiquity, when Astrology was a fully understood "Science".

He said that most people aren't affected by the Planet but that is soon to change beginning in this century.
So it is more unlikely that Pluto has any influence on you than otherwise. If, however, you have noticed over the course of your lifetime to date that Pluto has had confirmed astrological influence upon you, then you should be of concern as to the transits of the Planet Pluto>

It is not only a Planet but one that packs quite the punch in natal charts of those that are born under its influence. In fact I wrote a book, which is published, about a woman born with Pluto exactly conjunct her Asc. and what all that led to and subsequent discoveries.

I take it that Pluto is very near conj. with your natal M.C.? If that is correct, and you are affected by the Planet, you should have some natural proclivities that are produced by such a conj. I was born with Pluto just inside a thee and a half degree orb of conj. with my M.C. and it has given me a sort of "feel" for the energies of the metaphysical realm. the woman I mention with it conj her Asc. has the ability to see and manipulate such energies. I was able to tell when she was doing such things... not a strong feeling, but it was there none-the-less. Had I been born with Pluto any closure to my M.C. I'm quite sure that sensitivity would increase.

It is my theory that only souls born unto this realm of much spiritual development are given over to the affects of Pluto...although I wouldn't doubt that f I correct that there may also be exceptions... as aren't there always such exceptions, or so it seems?

Be assured that tere isn't anything, no planet, etc. that was placed in the Heavens by our Creator with the intent of being malefic to humankind. Planets only have adverse effects on us due to our karmic indebtedness... or I should say "what seems like adverse effects", as it is all being done towards the ideal of making our souls perfect.

Keep your spiritual avatar, archetype, in your heart, pray often, and be of good cheer and help to those in need ...and you shouldn't have much of anything to worry about at all.

ladyyoflight

I have firm belief in what the great 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, said about natal astrology, in that most people are only affected by from 3 to 6 of the Planets, the heavier concentration being around the number of 4.
He also spoke at length about Pluto [which He called by the names Septimus and sometimes as Vulcan, before Pluto was discovered, as it is a Planet, and it is a Planet that was known in times of great antiquity, when Astrology was a fully understood "Science".

He said that most people aren't affected by the Planet but that is soon to change beginning in this century.
So it is more unlikely that Pluto has any influence on you than otherwise. If, however, you have noticed over the course of your lifetime to date that Pluto has had confirmed astrological influence upon you, then you should be of concern as to the transits of the Planet Pluto>

It is not only a Planet but one that packs quite the punch in natal charts of those that are born under its influence. In fact I wrote a book, which is published, about a woman born with Pluto exactly conjunct her Asc. and what all that led to and subsequent discoveries.

I take it that Pluto is very near conj. with your natal M.C.? If that is correct, and you are affected by the Planet, you should have some natural proclivities that are produced by such a conj. I was born with Pluto just inside a thee and a half degree orb of conj. with my M.C. and it has given me a sort of "feel" for the energies of the metaphysical realm. the woman I mention with it conj her Asc. has the ability to see and manipulate such energies. I was able to tell when she was doing such things... not a strong feeling, but it was there none-the-less. Had I been born with Pluto any closure to my M.C. I'm quite sure that sensitivity would increase.

It is my theory that only souls born unto this realm of much spiritual development are given over to the affects of Pluto...although I wouldn't doubt that f I correct that there may also be exceptions... as aren't there always such exceptions, or so it seems?

Be assured that tere isn't anything, no planet, etc. that was placed in the Heavens by our Creator with the intent of being malefic to humankind. Planets only have adverse effects on us due to our karmic indebtedness... or I should say "what seems like adverse effects", as it is all being done towards the ideal of making our souls perfect.

Keep your spiritual avatar, archetype, in your heart, pray often, and be of good cheer and help to those in need ...and you shouldn't have much of anything to worry about at all.

thank you for your reply
and you were right about pluto conj my mc.
i really don't know its effect so far, or if it has any effect on me because of that conj, but thank you for your words, i worry very much and that's why i post that question, but i appreciate your kind words, thank you.

Dharke79

I fully agree with the first response. However, in your chart it is Saturn who is going to be a major player in your first house as it is really close to your ascendant.
You are very responsible but feel a sense of inferiority, possibly because you set your bar too high.
In combination with the Pluto could mean many changes especially in what you’re willing to take responsibility for.

ladyyoflight

Pluto is currently bouncing back and forth from direct to retrograde to direct and back again, and as such won’t enter your first house until March of 2030.

Thats 8 years from now. So are you worried about Pluto entering your first house?

i thought it will enter my first house the moment pluto enter aquarius,
i have a lot of worries of pluto entering aquarius since i will have saturn return too.

piercethevale

i thought it will enter my first house the moment pluto enter aquarius,
i have a lot of worries of pluto entering aquarius since i will have saturn return too.

Samantha Bean is correct, I should have noticed that myself... in that it will be another 8 years before Pluto does conjunct your Asc.
Yet, as I did write earlier, it's only something to be aware of if Pluto is of actual effect on your self.
As much as Pluto is of effect on me, when Pluto conjuncted my Asc. back in 1991-2, there wasn't anything that happened in my life that was particularly notable of any attribution to Pluto. Yet, if I may refer to Edgar Cayce once again, Pluto is of ever increasing affect upon all humankind nowadays.

As you are one of a "special" group of souls born unto this world during the period of time when Uranus and Neptune were conjunct [i.e from around 1990 to 1996...as the two planets were exactly conjunct three times during 1993 from February to October], and the two are within 2° 40' to one another in your natal chart, which is a fairly strong conjunction, as Samantha pointed out, that Pluto will be entering Aquarius and that WILL affect all of humanity, even though by the reality of the sidereal location of Pluto is actually about 31° to the former [Capricorn] it will still be entering a different Sign and it will be affecting the qualities of that Sign , i.e. the transformation of the precepts and principles, dissolution of what has become obsolete and reformation into what is needed, those of you of that "special" group of people I mentioned are those that are here upon this earth that have been given the mandate of bringing about that change.

Here's what two of my favorite authors on astrology have to say about those of you with that conjunction in your natal charts. [I'm allowed only 100 words when quoting copyrighted material, so I may have to omit a little? The following is from "The Astrologers Handbook" by Sakoian and Acker. I like their "handbook", as they cover the metaphysical attributes bestowed by the planets, and I have found them to be quite perceptive over the last, nearly, 38 years that I have been using their book. Very much so, indeed. What is in Italics are my own words. ptv]

"This conjunction ...about every 171 years... is marked by the incarnation of a whole group of highly developed souls who introduce new philosophies and political and social systems... [they] are attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive potentials... are influenced by superphysical forces related to the Sign and more particularly the House in which the conjunction is found... keen imaginations... touch of originality...insight, and emotional and mental sensitivity [all regarding the planets, Signs, and Houses in aspect that are affected by the conjunction in your natal chart] In its highest expression this conjunction is manifested as the synthesis of Divine Wisdom and Divine Love."

So, you have quite the future entrusted to you and ahead of you yet. When you set your own life concerns aside and work for the good of all humankind, God watches out for you. I'm not saying to neglect your own life and what you would like to see happen towards your own happiness, but rather to not be so worried about it... just as long as you are doing the "Good Work" for all, you won't need to be.

If I'm not mistaken [although I could be, I'm taking a bit of an educated guess here?] I think you were born in Israel? If so, while it may be a bit too esoteric for you, I have found the late Rabbi Dobin's book, "Kabbalistic Astrology" to be most profound [although he was terrible at casting charts, but that was long before we had computers to cast them for us... but most excellent in interpreting the Tanakh kabbalisticly and what I was able o do with the knowledge I gained from studying his book might be best expressed as to have been "in leaps and bounds". While the kind of astrology that the Rabbi addressed is predictive astrology, and not natal, [as natal astrology has only very recently become of any use, again, as a natal chart has to be precisely determined and that takes exact GPS coordinates and precise time of birth...which mankind hasn't had at our disposal since a time forgotten in great antiquity] as you, hopefully, will take a part in the transformations I have mentioned, Rabbi Dobin's book may serve you well in determining the right time for certain actions and what actions those be.
Mazel tov.
If you're not an Israeli, or not Jewish either, I apologize for my presumptuousness, but I will still recommend Rabbi Dobin's book for the reason of understanding that for everything under the Sun, there is a time for doing, or waiting...and what falls in-between.
Be of good heart. May God Bless.
ptv

P.S. I had to reassess my "guess" and it does seem that I was wrong in assuming Israel, and I am a bit stunned to find that you were more than likely born in Crimea and possibly Sevastopol?

If so, I do hope and pray that you stay safe.

Last edited:

ladyyoflight

Samantha Bean is correct, I should have noticed that myself... in that it will be another 8 years before Pluto does conjunct your Asc.
Yet, as I did write earlier, it's only something to be aware of if Pluto is of actual effect on your self.
As much as Pluto is of effect on me, when Pluto conjuncted my Asc. back in 1991-2, there wasn't anything that happened in my life that was particularly notable of any attribution to Pluto. Yet, if I may refer to Edgar Cayce once again, Pluto is of ever increasing affect upon all humankind nowadays.

As you are one of a "special" group of souls born unto this world during the period of time when Uranus and Neptune were conjunct [i.e from around 1990 to 1996...as the two planets were exactly conjunct three times during 1993 from February to October], and the two are within 2° 40' to one another in your natal chart, which is a fairly strong conjunction, as Samantha pointed out, that Pluto will be entering Aquarius and that WILL affect all of humanity, even though by the reality of the sidereal location of Pluto is actually about 31° to the former [Capricorn] it will still be entering a different Sign and it will be affecting the qualities of that Sign , i.e. the transformation of the precepts and principles, dissolution of what has become obsolete and reformation into what is needed, those of you of that "special" group of people I mentioned are those that are here upon this earth that have been given the mandate of bringing about that change.

Here's what two of my favorite authors on astrology have to say about those of you with that conjunction in your natal charts. [I'm allowed only 100 words when quoting copyrighted material, so I may have to omit a little? The following is from "The Astrologers Handbook" by Sakoian and Acker. I like their "handbook", as they cover the metaphysical attributes bestowed by the planets, and I have found them to be quite perceptive over the last, nearly, 38 years that I have been using their book. Very much so, indeed. What is in Italics are my own words. ptv]

"This conjunction ...about every 171 years... is marked by the incarnation of a whole group of highly developed souls who introduce new philosophies and political and social systems... [they] are attuned to the subtle forces of nature and the unfolding of intuitive potentials... are influenced by superphysical forces related to the Sign and more particularly the House in which the conjunction is found... keen imaginations... touch of originality...insight, and emotional and mental sensitivity [all regarding the planets, Signs, and Houses in aspect that are affected by the conjunction in your natal chart] In its highest expression this conjunction is manifested as the synthesis of Divine Wisdom and Divine Love."

So, you have quite the future entrusted to you and ahead of you yet. When you set your own life concerns aside and work for the good of all humankind, God watches out for you. I'm not saying to neglect your own life and what you would like to see happen towards your own happiness, but rather to not be so worried about it... just as long as you are doing the "Good Work" for all, you won't need to be.

If I'm not mistaken [although I could be, I'm taking a bit of an educated guess here?] I think you were born in Israel? If so, while it may be a bit too esoteric for you, I have found the late Rabbi Dobin's book, "Kabbalistic Astrology" to be most profound [although he was terrible at casting charts, but that was long before we had computers to cast them for us... but most excellent in interpreting the Tanakh kabbalisticly and what I was able o do with the knowledge I gained from studying his book might be best expressed as to have been "in leaps and bounds". While the kind of astrology that the Rabbi addressed is predictive astrology, and not natal, [as natal astrology has only very recently become of any use, again, as a natal chart has to be precisely determined and that takes exact GPS coordinates and precise time of birth...which mankind hasn't had at our disposal since a time forgotten in great antiquity] as you, hopefully, will take a part in the transformations I have mentioned, Rabbi Dobin's book may serve you well in determining the right time for certain actions and what actions those be.
Mazel tov.
If you're not an Israeli, or not Jewish either, I apologize for my presumptuousness, but I will still recommend Rabbi Dobin's book for the reason of understanding that for everything under the Sun, there is a time for doing, or waiting...and what falls in-between.
Be of good heart. May God Bless.
ptv

P.S. I had to reassess my "guess" and it does seem that I was wrong in assuming Israel, and I am a bit stunned to find that you were more than likely born in Crimea and possibly Sevastopol?

If so, I do hope and pray that you stay safe.

I am speechless.
it was very nice of you to say all of that, its what i needed. i am kind of person who just read something and got all worried about it for days till it effect my mentality.
what you wrote was educational and something for the future to go back and look at it.
and i will try my best to do or live to what i meant to be be in this world.

and about your guess. it put me on a smile for a bit :)
you were so near when you said Israel, but you edited it and go far away.

I am not Jewish neither from Israel but from the middle east and i live in a country that is near to Israel so you were close.
but i will check on it, i love to read and i have an open mind.

thank you a lot, i really appreciate what you wrote,
you have no idea how your words effected me in the inside.

have a good day.

piercethevale

P.S. I should have just stuck with Israel and let it go at that. Why, I second guessed myself, is that you are so proficient with the English language, and thus why I felt I might have to add the Ukraine. Also because the charts you posted are so obscure, in that I can't make out what the exact degrees are of the Houses. It did seem to me that the Ukraine was a little more perfect, but i am nearly 69 years old now and my eyesight is not what it used to be.
The next time you wish to post your chart, I suggest using the astrodienst website to cast a chart. You can erase the location and other things that you wish to conceal, but please let the exact degrees of everything remain revealed. It will really be of great assistance to those of us that answer to requests.

Prema Nam, Devananda

Last edited:

ladyyoflight

The great Edgar Cayce, that I mentioned, was not actually just a clairvoyant. It was revealed to the organization that formed around his teachings, for the readings He gave, that He was most often a channel for, as He put it, "Those that are messengers from the Throne of Grace itself." Which was also revealed to be either at times the angelic or those that are know as members of the "White Lodge" also known as "The Great White Brotherhood" [not a racial thing, but referring to the Light.] They are also known as the Ascended Masters, to some and it was also revealed that at times it was the ascended master known as St. Germain, that spoke though him.
So to get to the point, here, is that it was revealed in a reading that it makes not one bit of difference what religion you were after death. What does matter is how you treated your fellow human beings. In other words, it all boils down to the "Golden Rule", i.e. "Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you."

You may be Mandean, or any of the number of Gnostic Christian sects of the Middle East, you may be Muslim, of the Eastern Coptic Church, or even Manichean...if any are still left upon this earth? You may even be an atheist, although I've yet to meet the one that also believes in astrology, and I've been studying comparative religions since I was a teen, and consider myself a Quaker [from an old American family, on my mothers' side, since 1683, Free Quakers since 1778, "Fight to defend, but not in wars of aggression". I refused to pay income tax from 2004 until recently, which cost me dearly, due to my governments acts of aggression in the Middle East, for which I sincerely apologize, my fellow Yanks refuse to see the truth, or are turning a "blind eye" towards it. Yet, I've also been on the path of the Sanatan Dharm since 1968, and am a yogi, known as Devananda Das to my fellow yogis. As a Quaker, especially a Free Quaker, I can do that. We "listen to the Inner Voice", and recognize it as ''the Voice of God''.], and the one thing I have learned, beyond a doubt, is that all religions are a path to God, as long as the rites are correct and that you do them. [Because, Yes, some religions have had some of their rites corrupted. It is a sad thing.]
As you chose the online name, moniker, of Lady of Light... I suspect that you may already know of all this I write...?

As the Sikhs say, "Sat Nam", as some of the Sanatan Dharm say, "Prema Nam" i.e. "Truth is Gods' name", "Love is Gods' name"... and as I like to say, in the ancient Sanskrit, OM Tat Sat OM, " May Gods' Truth be revealed"
May your own path be twice Blessed.
piercethevale

What you said is right, i do know this because i live by it, even though my religion told me to make this rule as a way to live, and it said:

"the Compassionate One has mercy on those who are merciful. If you show mercy to those who are on the earth, He Who is in the heaven will show mercy to you"

And there is this story that i studyed it in elementary school that goes with
the prophet muhammad has a jewish neighbor who used to treat the prophet bad but the prophet showed him nothing but kindness till his neighbor started to live also in what we call "the golden rule"

but i would say it is from a deeper point inside me. because i am not religious
"i think it's obvious since i am writing in a fourm of astrology" :)

but i agree with you in the "rites corrupted" this is why i am not religious, i just take the good things from my religion and respect everyone else and try to see or make sense on what they believe, because like you said if we think about it, we all praying to same god, just in a different way.

and i appreciate you for this and about the ps, i apologies about my chart, i have no good knowledge about astrology or what best site for it, but will use astrodienst next time.
thank you.

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

Please keep ALL posts focused on astrology and astrological interpretation. I have deleted all non-astrological posts.

On topic,

Tim