Venus in Gemini - until August 2012

bittermoon

i have natal venus in gemini. i love it. i just checked the transit, and right as venus entered gemini, i started communicating with this man i am now rather fond of. perhaps that's a coincidence? because we have not met in person yet, it's all through email and skype -- very gemini. if i feel this good for the next few months, i'm not complaining. it's also been trining my natal mars in aqua, his libra ascendant and has trined and will be trining again his moon/venus/jupiter conjunction in aqua again. no wonder he's feeling good, too :)

on an interesting side note: he will have his venus return exactly the day we'll first meet in person. freaky.

Caro

aside from the romance, I have noticed that I keep 'loosing money' ie unexpected expenses and having to spend on things I would not want to. rx effects?(the transit occurs in 8H)

money I would rather have spent on 'little trinkets(venus) on holiday had to be put to other more pragmatic uses ie helping a friend by a plane ticket as buses were not running.

did win £10 on the lottery.(but the day before had 'lost' the equivalent)

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Brings a chaotic element into the Venus influences/qualities-that's really what the SN is all about = chaos, so its potential influence on a planet, especially if that planet (or Lot) is longitudinally conjunct or Parallel the SN, is to introduce an often significant chaotic quality into the sphere of that planet's influences; being sign conjunct, as Venus (now) only is with the SN, is a much weaker SN influence, and of course as Venus moves further away in Gemini, that SN influence will continue to weaken.

I wonder if we should avoid starting new relationship (love) during Venus Rx and so close to SN. When Venus Rx, we tend to think about "Ex" a lot more, some people get back with their ex during this time. But once Venus goes Direct! Ah HA, separation again is quite likely, possibility. Generally speaking "I Think"we might get confused about all the things related to Venus, since the normal direction turned inward, reflecting, missing old love.

The rumor about Venus Rx, is better not to go to have new haircut etc. all these Beauty stuffs might Go Wrong, Very Wong. :eek: And you only realize after Venus goes direct again.....:sideways: Hopefully, but then your hair grows long enough for another cut!

poyi

Premium Member
aside from the romance, I have noticed that I keep 'loosing money' ie unexpected expenses and having to spend on things I would not want to. rx effects?(the transit occurs in 8H)

money I would rather have spent on 'little trinkets(venus) on holiday had to be put to other more pragmatic uses ie helping a friend by a plane ticket as buses were not running.

did win £10 on the lottery.(but the day before had 'lost' the equivalent)

You are so Right! I feel extremely poor lately!! (Looking at my bank account), But normally I do feel poor anyway, Virgo Rising+Virgo Mars trine Capricorn Moon=Earth=Money=Security.

Caro

Interesting.

I have saturn in pisces natally at 27 degrees so squaring the transit of venus in 8th h. . the end of the trip was less fun than the start(saturn in 5th)

another side of venus is the business sense - however they do say that(rx) this is not a good time to set up business(generally)

following my trip I ave been thinking of setting up a market stall selling 'antique artifacts' . however think I need to give it some thought and much research(8th H). If Im honest this would not be a huge money making scheme for me more one of helping fair trade in asia. As I have 4th h planets and 9h jupiter I am fascinated by these cultures and their history.As much as I want to help I dont wish to end up in debt.

capricorn moon - does suggest a lack.

Neptune Rising

There is also the rare conjunction of Venus with the Sun.
The Transit of Venus on the 5th and 6th of June 2012 is a rare event, and is made even more special because of the other astrological events at this time. We only get two transits of Venus about every 250 years, and they comes in pairs at eight years apart. So the last transit of Venus was in 2004, and the next one will be in the year 2117. A transit of Venus is your normal Sun conjunct Venus we usually get, but in this case, Venus passes across the face of the Sun.

http://darkstarastrology.com/transit-of-venus-2012/

Very exciting!!!

Also very interesting as our queen here in the UK is having her Diamond Jubilee during this transit. It makes me wonder if the royals do use astrologers.

On a personal level, this transit is in my 7th house for ages! It stationed nearly opposite my natal Mars and is going back now to square Jupiter, trine Venus and Pluto and conjunct my south Node. It will station just 2 degrees from the South node, making this the 3rd time it hits it. I know Venus is not a trigger planet, Mars usually does that, but this is in my house of 'others' and crosses the Descendant axis three times. Plus there is the lunar eclipse shortly, this lands on my Descendant/Ascendant axis. I also get a really strange sense, and have been having dreams, about a guy that I know who I feel is a soulmate, I just feel I've known him all my life, he seems too familiar. The eclipse falls at 14 degrees Gemini, and Venus will oppose this point 2 times after the eclipse. Should be interesting! Should also be interesting when Jupiter also opposes the eclipse point!

Caro

Its interesting that the article points out that this venus transit will occur and will be conj the minor planet chaos. That the SN influence also means chaos.

maybe the chaos is the move the towards calm. part of the 2012 influence. in areas where radical change is needed/or already underway the chaos will be significant in other areas this will be less so.

Venus as the goddess of war (Mayans) i hope not. I can only think of the recent massacre in Syria.

This event is square my natal venus which is at 14 degrees pisces.

with all the threads on this subject - looks like we are all waiting in anticipation.

Jesusistheway

I have some crazy transits right now!

Full moon in 10th house with north node so south node is in venus in 4th house conjunct my venus in gemini!!!

I hope I either move out of this shindig and go to a place where I meet a past life lover or my old venusian qualities come out to play :)

Check this out my ... my cousin brought her entire 6 kids over on Saturday all the way from Kansas I had a blast playing with them, they loved me I must have made up like 5 different games for them to play with and they had so much fun!

Venus is also conjunct Sun and Mercury so who knows I am inclining to nurture feelings toward men and not just women (my uranic/lunar influence in my chart).

What else could a SN conjunction bring? Old talents? Perhaps I'll play tennis again, hoping for :)

Caro

It will soon go direct.

I, too, since the rx began have been contacted by people from the past. However in the last week contacted by someone I definitely do not want back in my life!
Yikes! Need to look closer at 14-18th June as that was a really horrid time.

Venus is squaring by natal venus and then natal moon/merc, have felt anything but 'venus' like. very drained and heavy. Reviewing relationships has definitely been a theme. also financial issues too, which are currently not good.

The new moon was a revelation - thankfully(and I was surprised by this - did not realise how much the eclipses affected my chart) and seemed to turn things around.

so hopefully with saturn turning direct today too things are going to lift for me.

already seeing signs of that. :cool:

poyi

Premium Member
Today, I received my Karmic Astrology Volume 1 by Martin Schulman: The Moon's nodes and reincarnation.

I had a major fight with my boyfriend this morning. We started on the eclipse day, eclipse point may became my personal trigger as it conjuncted my natal 4th & 7th houses' ruler Jupiter Sagittarius at 14 27. Where my South node at 16 13. Natal Jupiter and Uranus both conjunct natal SN. Jupiter is the midpoint of Moon/Pluto square.

In this book it says conjunction to the south node:

"Karmic lesson, taking more than one lifetime to learn, show up with strong planetary conjunctions to the South Node. The addition of such planetary energies to the soul's remembrance of its purpose creates a mandatory condition wherein the South Node lessons are to be lived again.

This configuration should not necessarily be deemed a negative condition. Individual who have acquired a great deal of knowledge or talent are thus afforded a second change at bringing their accomplishments to a flowering culmination"

Venus Rx Gemini transit. If it was really to bring back old time lover....Saturn Rx transit is in my 2nd house, natal Saturn ruler of my 5th house, my first Saturn return on this 19th December.

We had a fight this morning as many other days in such a short period of our relationship. I don't think we will be back together this time. Maybe...another life time. Not sure what this Saturn goes direct motion will do to my relationship. It should mean getting a bit smoother by theory.

Neptune Rising

Strange, this transit hasn't brought anyone back into my life. Its been conjunct my south node, coming to the 3rd pass now. Trine natal Pluto, trine natal Venus/Mercury, opposed natal Neptune and crossing back and forth over the 7th house cusp.

Though, perhaps that would have to be triggered by a Mercury (message) transit, or Mars (Action) transit...

fullmoonlibra

Transiting Venus is opposite my Uranus and Saturn.. And soon south node transit will conjunct my Venus in Taurus. Ouch!
It's all happening in the 10th house (venus and south node).

Caro

maybe saturn in libra is the break up. but you decide to do it in a fair and reasonable(libra) and adult(saturn) way. no drama!

the eclipse points have been hitting my merc/ura midpoints! venus went rx whilst sq to uranus and saturn.(which are in opposition)

all happening in the 8th house(I have nothing natally in this house) and finding it quite dark what is coming out. we are talking real dark stuff !

but the catch up with 'old' friends from the past is nice (cept one!!)

Caro

forgot to mention the nodes stuff - all very interesting.
am researching this myself and hope to find out a bit more over next few weeks.

My NN taurus!:andy:

Blackempress

Venus Rx Gemini transit. If it was really to bring back old time lover....Saturn Rx transit is in my 2nd house, natal Saturn ruler of my 5th house, my first Saturn return on this 19th December.

We had a fight this morning as many other days in such a short period of our relationship. I don't think we will be back together this time. Maybe...another life time.

Oh I see the problem. I had the shortest friendship EVER of my life with a person I'd known for some time but we weren't friends till a few days back (we both have Venus Opp Uranus) but in just 3 dys of a pleasant meeting we had a misunderstanding yesterday. THE END! Regret it but can't do much.
Forgot- my Venus Tr is through 3rd plus Neptune squaring it. Wow! This really explains it all.

Last edited: